It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Immigration Activists: "No Force On Earth Can Stop Us"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He hasn't gone to war w anyone yet??

Where the hell have you been for the past 7 years while he's bombed the snot out of country after country?

Do you even read about this president or just pick parts you like?

Holy crap that statement astounds me. And these people vote!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm failing to see what the point of this thread is exactly.

So he made a speech to some people and said that congress is not America, neither is Washington....it's the people.

Isn't that correct? We the People?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
I'm failing to see what the point of this thread is exactly.

You and me both.

Honestly...whether you are right or left, where is the debate in this OP?

The OP can be summed as this...Obama gives speech...I hate Obama..

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Obama said that people like me cling to our guns and religion, he completely destroyed the coal industry, leaving thousands without jobs, yet, he fights for illegal immigrants? Yeah......I think we're done here, Mrs. president. I've known since the beginning what an extremist idiot you and your friends are. Nobody would listen. They were busy getting "chills" when they listened to you speak. I was getting nauseated. When somebody thought you made a good point, I thought you were avoiding the truth. When you talked about your Obama/Romney care, I knew you were full of #. The only thing, THE ONLY thing that I think you done right is not attacking Iran like most of the lunatics on capitol hill wanted. But you still participated in enough wars to negate any karma from that. You sir, are a puppet clown shoe for the shadows who are running things from behind the scenes, who's names remain hidden.

Oh, and the fact is, many Americans are ready to stop amnesty. You can't let a fart like that and walk away. It will cause a civil war and completely destroy the US.....what's left of it, anyways.
edit on 3-10-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I was able to read the rest of the comments in this thread, and it does appear that this was just another anti-Obama circle jerk.

If we are going to criticize Obama, can we at least do it when he does or says something stupid? I have my issues with the president, but it's hard to join a conversation when it's source article doesn't really offer anything to attack.

Also, this thread had 18 flags, as of now, and that is disturbing. I have seen better, well-written threads get almost no attention at all, but if you bash Obama and provide no substance.....people flag the snot out of it.

Just goes to show, which I've known for some time, that the anti-Obama/Neocon crowd follow each other around on the threads and boost each other's threads/posts.

That's sad and really does not anything of value to the site. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that it's a turn-off to a lot of people that would like to have a truly constructive debate on politics.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Don't worry, the only person I vote for is my self.
I understand he is the king of drones, but that doesn't stop him from still getting labeled weak and inept at dealing with the threats that are out there.
At most he has just continued the war on terror but hardly had started anything new.
Well this new "counter terrorism" action that he is starting against isis is new, but people are still complaining and calling him weak for not doing enough there.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Don't worry, the only person I vote for is my self.
I understand he is the king of drones, but that doesn't stop him from still getting labeled weak and inept at dealing with the threats that are out there.
At most he has just continued the war on terror but hardly had started anything new.
Well this new "counter terrorism" action that he is starting against isis is new, but people are still complaining and calling him weak for not doing enough there.

While I do agree with you on some of that, he is a weak president, there isnt a country out there that doesnt know you can call his bluff and nothing will happen......

Even terrorist groups and Iran (the country he wanted so bad to be his best friend) makes fun of his weakness.....thats just sad......

hes weak on foreign policy, hes weak on border issues, hes weak on economic issues and hes damn sure weak with current events going on in this country that are a big deal.....

Ebola hits the US and people are worried, and scared in that area, its gone from "Meh no big deal" to the CDC calling out that at least 100 people could have been exposed or more....

And not a PEEP from the president........which suprises me since hes said so many times "Well i didnt know about it till i heard it on the news"

Well Mr.President maybe if you hadnt missed almost half of your security briefings you might have a clue WTF is going on ,,,,

Someone needs to tell Golf Cart One, that America needs a leader and its time to get off the back 9
edit on 10/3/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Those countries can talk all they want, but yet still in 7 years we have not been attacked. So know one has called these said 'bluffs'
Can we say that about the previous admin? Not making this a bush thing, but if we start talking weakest ever, we have to compare to past presidents.
I don't get how he can be bombing snot out of people but then still be a weak president is all.

You disagreeing with his policy does not make him weak, you want to run this country different jump on your campaign trial and lie to everyone to get elected like every single one of them do.
I don't like the guy any more then the next.
It sucks we got lied to, again, don't worry it will happen in 2016. Maybe don't get your hopes up for the next guy or gal.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Only Warmongers think NOT engaging in a war is weak.

Easy to find them really.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Those countries can talk all they want, but yet still in 7 years we have not been attacked. So know one has called these said 'bluffs'
Can we say that about the previous admin? Not making this a bush thing, but if we start talking weakest ever, we have to compare to past presidents.
I don't get how he can be bombing snot out of people but then still be a weak president is all.

You disagreeing with his policy does not make him weak, you want to run this country different jump on your campaign trial and lie to everyone to get elected like every single one of them do.
I don't like the guy any more then the next.
It sucks we got lied to, again, don't worry it will happen in 2016. Maybe don't get your hopes up for the next guy or gal.

You're right me disagreeing with his weak policy doesn't make him weak

Him being a weak president makes him weak

Ps BOston bombing ring a bell?

Those two had red flags written all over them before the event even happened

He's a weak president and his foreign policy is weak. And his attitude towards the country is weak

You saying he's not doesn't remove the FACTS surrounding the reasons he is.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ya Boston rings a bell of 2 kids that decided to make some bombs.
I agree another gross incompetence by our Intel agencies but nothing not sure it can be seen as an attack on America.
It was 2 kids that wanted to kill people and they succeeded, sadly that type of thing happens almost every day.
Do we have a able danger like situation in the bombings?
And was that your FACT that he is a weak president?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Dp

edit on rdFri, 03 Oct 2014 13:56:29 -0500America/Chicago1020142980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The entire "weak president" narrative is nothing new. Practically every time Obama responds to an event or makes a decision, certain groups of people pull out the "weak" card.

He was week in the Ukraine, his response to the beheadings was weak, he was weak in Iraq, Iran, he's weak for not toeing the line with Israel.....and on and on.

It's just another term used to de-legitimize his presidency when people do not agree with his decisions. In all actuality, it took a lot more guts to do some of the things Obama has done, instead of just invading more lands or cow-towing to the partisan hacks.

ETA: That doesn't mean I think he was/is a good president.

edit on 10/3/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/3/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Ya Boston rings a bell of 2 kids that decided to make some bombs.
I agree another gross incompetence by our Intel agencies but nothing not sure it can be seen as an attack on America.
It was 2 kids that wanted to kill people and they succeeded, sadly that type of thing happens almost every day.
Do we have a able danger like situation in the bombings?
And was that your FACT that he is a weak president?

Apparently you didnt look in any more to it then what the media told you then. Because you would know that these "kids" who were actually adults were on the radar of alphabet soup agencies and no one did anythint about it

Are u supposed the US IS in the state that it's in when the president you seem to love so much misses almost half of his Intel meetings!
Seriously the only way someone can defend this man is blind stupid allegiance

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No he is a garbage president, just as bad as the rest of them. They are all just faces to the people behind the scenes pulling the strings. Just to say he is the worst ever when he is doing the exact same things as the ones before him bugs me.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No he is a garbage president, just as bad as the rest of them. They are all just faces to the people behind the scenes pulling the strings. Just to say he is the worst ever when he is doing the exact same things as the ones before him bugs me.

Couldn't agree more w that statement.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Derrr its obamas fault derr obama bad prezidint derrr he do all dis stuff on his own derr wadnt for obama merica be shangri la.

Please stop blaming puppets for what the hands up their asses do. Every time i see some one talk about Obama and blame everything on him, i think of one of those old cartoons where someone literally turns into a sucker.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Obama flat out has been a terrible president with terrible leadership.All Polls prove it.

He also is very arrogant and just divides the country worse and worse.
Health care is not good and is way to costly.
Fake unemployment numbers where they Do not even count how many people are not counted toward the labor force.

Why everyone is being fired and resigning from Obama admin because of the mess.
Lean Panetta told Him to not take troops out of Iraq and He did not even listen to generals and military who knew what would happen.
Most of Obama admin knows it has been a disaster and they prob cannot wait until it is over but stick up for their freinds.
The lack of critical jouranlism and citical questions has ruined and made a mess in this country abd with the Obama admin.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Que the SS kicking in your door in the middle of the night in 3.....2......1......

Second line

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

If George Bush had said these things you 'patriots' would be tattooing it on your foreheads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join