It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Secret Of Water - Dr Gerald H. Pollack - Very Fascinating.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow, this is really fascinating regarding the "4th phase of water".
Mind......Blown.

The "4th Phase of Water" is somewhere in between water and ice.
I wonder if other liquid gasses would also share these qualities.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Wow, this is really fascinating regarding the "4th phase of water".
Mind......Blown.

The "4th Phase of Water" is somewhere in between water and ice.
I wonder if other liquid gasses would also share these qualities.

Good subject OP.

No, I haven't gone right through the video yet, but the thing that struck me was something that makes makes water plastic, rather than water making something else plastic...Mad? Yes I am!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I buy Gerolsteiner mineral water. I think it's the best. I'll put a bottle in the freezer, let it get near frozen, and then take it out and let it thaw. I'll pour a huge glass and take small drinks as I'm relaxing at night.
I don't know if the freezing\thawing accomplishes the 4th phase state, but there's something about it that makes my body say "Thank you! Thank you!"

I heard an audiocast while driving recently. I think it was Pollack on C2C with George Noory.
The 'living water' vs. 'dead water' discussion was most interesting.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I'll put a bottle in the freezer, let it get near frozen, and then take it out and let it thaw. I'll pour a huge glass and take small drinks as I'm relaxing at night.

But then again, there are some guys that think 'water' in plastic bottles and then cooled, does bad stuff to the water over time due to leaching by water of the constituents in the plastic bottles that can effect humans. Ironically, that research does not seem to come from those who would ban plastic as a long term polluter in itself.
But I think here it is getting away from the OP, perhaps not entirely though.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Incredible Post.
There is so much that we really don't know about water.

Combine this idea with the idea that water can 'remember' or retain information ( from a very cool post I read here in about 2012).

Weird. I watched more than half. I must return tomorrow.

Remember I said it first.
Water is an alien.

edit on 30-9-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
Incredible Post.
There is so much that we really don't know about water.

There is so much we dont know, period. Although many "educated" people like to think they know.

Masaru Emoto's work with water was also amazing. Placing positive and negative words on water and seeing what happened as it crystalised. That blew me away too.

I love stuff like this. After looking into it a little further I realise that this isnt a new story, but fascinating none the less.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I'll put a bottle in the freezer, let it get near frozen, and then take it out and let it thaw. I'll pour a huge glass and take small drinks as I'm relaxing at night.

But then again, there are some guys that think 'water' in plastic bottles and then cooled, does bad stuff to the water over time due to leaching by water of the constituents in the plastic bottles that can effect humans. Ironically, that research does not seem to come from those who would ban plastic as a long term polluter in itself.
But I think here it is getting away from the OP, perhaps not entirely though.

Yes you are right about the chemicals in plastic being absorbed by the water. I was told that that is the reason there is a sell by date on bottled water.
Nobody is going to ban plastic in a hurry, its too convenient a product.
Like mobile phones, even though a few studies have shown the radio waves can be harmful to us and to animals like bees and birds, there is just too much money to be made.
In the balance of whats right vs profit, profit always wins. Sad but true.

top topics

join