It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mommy, can I have one...please, Please, Pretty PLEASE! The Alaskan CoPilot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

woodsmom,

I just bet this thing would give you some confidence! It honestly looks like a lovely bit of engineering, and furthermore I think that the fact that you are engaging with your rights is laudable. And living where you do, having a firearm is as much as a responsibility as it is a necessity I am guessing!

It is a constant aggravation to me that my own nations laws prohibit me from carrying my defensive weapon of choice, a sword of some sort, or perhaps an axe.

I did not mean to trivialise anything by commenting as I did. I fear my flippancy may have gotten away from me!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: AlaskanDad

This is more along the lines I'm thinking of.

Then a nice Duster and Hat and I'm set.

Though I won't wear Cowboy boots as they don't do to well on snow and ice.

I like your style. I've been thinking of going that route in .357 for a while. Seems like life would be simple just buying one caliber let alone storage.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Not at all!

I enjoy the conversation and the opportunity to share a different perspective on the situation. It baffles me that you are not allowed to arm yourself too, but that's why I live where I do. Here we are allowed to carry period. We don't need a special permit and can carry concealed or openly. I see people occasionally carrying a rifle through the grocery store, pretty much just because they can. Again, I live in a unique place, the only place I've ever been where I'm happy to see a neighbor tapping on the front window with a hand cannon.

My husband has his toys but to me, for the most part, a gun is a gun. Each has its own ideal circumstances for its use. This one just caught my eye. I haven't seen many that would serve my personal purposes of hands free carry as well as enough fire power to actually stop a bear, and this one would do that beautifully if necessary. For $3000, however, I will be content with my very capable Judge, or have a discussion with a gunsmith that I happen to know.

I hope you have a wonderful day TrueBrit!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join