It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Hills PT: Next gen horror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Since I haven't seen it covered here, I decided to see if anyone else has checked this demo out yet. It's a P.T. (playable teaser) for the new Silent Hill 9.

It's available for free on PSN if you have a PS4, and yes, those are real screenshots from the game in case they show up in the paranormal section here at ATS

Silent Hills demo play pt. 1
Silent Hills demo play pt. 2

It definitely isn't your brother's Amnesia, that's for sure! Hey erik, wanna play this one? I sure don't.

As a side note, I'm impressed at how well the PS4 handles rendering so far. It's definitely a step up from the PS3. I look forward to future games coming out on it.
edit on 22-9-2014 by Septimus because: Added vid links

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Holy sh... That scared the cr@p out of me! Don't watch with headphones turned up high....

I love watching people play these, but I can't play them myself, I end up giving myself a heart attack haha

edit on 22-9-2014 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I absolutely loved Silent Hill 2 and it scared the crap out of me.

I now have a 2nd reason to want a PS4. I really want to play this game.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't do demo's because I like to have the whole thing at once. I waited until the GOTY edition of TellTales: Walking Dead released on disc before I would play it. And glad I did. Anyways, I've always liked Silent Hill and really looking forward to this one. Those graphics are nice. I just hope the story-telling makes a little more sense. Thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

join