It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Just Threw His Top Military Commander Under The Bus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And yet he is willing to put 3,000 Boots on the ground in Liberia to stop the spread of Ebola which may or may not threaten the rest of the world...But NOT willing to put Boots on the Ground to stop IS which has threatened and threatens the rest of the world!! I guess that is why they call him a "Community Organizer"!!

He is the Village Idiot wearing an ASS for a HAT!

We need one good General to stand up to this communist loving bastard!! Yes, it would mean the end of his career but so be it!

Pax

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

sorry but i have too go with "u got em, use em " on this one.
no questions asked.

spread of Ebola not good.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yeah and our coward in chief will be singing a different tune when that first pilot is shot down and captured by the enemy or that spec ops guy that is captured and beheaded. Just about every single military commentator on every news network (Fox, CNN) etc has said you can't defeat ISIS without boots on the ground.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

No, dont get me wrong the spread of Ebola is horryfying but if you are willing to put our troops in Africa to distribute military equipment and construct facilities than why not have them help fight a terrorists organization where thousands have died?? Do the people being directly threatened not deserve as much protection?

In one scenario innocent Americans have died but that does not matter to this D***LESS Wonder!

Pax

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

The thing is, IS as it is now known has now't to do with Islam, or pretty much anything remotely religious.

True they have strayed, big time, from what most Muslims believe is righteous.

However, they do everything they do in the name of Allah and Muhammad, and they are doing their best to wipe out all non-Muslims and all Muslims who won't believe exactly as they do religiously. They claim everything they do is for their religion.

One can not say that Islam is not a reason they do what they do. One can not say religion does not motivate them. Islam and religion, according to the Islamic State IS (note the word Islam in their self identification moniker) is the sole motivation for what they do.

I can see why Muslims are humiliated and angered by them, just as Christians are humiliated and angered by Westboro Baptist Church and anti-abortion extremists and homophobic extremists. However, that does not negate their primary motivation, religion and Islam in particular. Christianity is not let off the hook because of their extremists by society and Islam can not be let off the hook because of ISIS.

American boots on the ground is counterproductive. What is needed is Islamic boots on the ground, every nation who has Islam as their state religion should send troops to fight ISIS, that is the only way to clear the name of Islam is if Muslims themselves fight ISIS. The great satan (US) will only make more Muslims who are sympathetic to ISIS join the fight.

In truth, Obama claimed he could sit down and reason with them when he ran for President, it is now time for him to make good on his claims. I"m not joking!

edit on 6Thu, 18 Sep 2014 06:36:24 -0500am91809amk184 by grandmakdw because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join