It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.2million ebola deaths projected in 6-months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: Tangerine
a reply to: violet

Your source is World Net Daily, a right wing nutter "news" source that publishes stories written by the likes of Ann Coulter and Chuck Norris.

If you expect to be taken seriously, use credible sources.

Oh you again ....

I'm not familiar with that website.
It does however source the New York Times OP ed
Source
of infectious disease expert Michael T. Osterholm. Of course that is his opinion. Opinion of others I've read as well, namely the Canadian health.
Not going to be the opinion of all who write opinion pieces.
Should we not hear from all sides?

Of course we should hear from all sides but the link at the bottom of your original post was from a non-credible source. If you want to be taken as credible, select a more credible source. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy
Wow,
this theater is jumpin with action..
Maybe its a show called " ApoclaDoom"
Lol, the fear machine is attempting to keep our heads on a swivel.
We have Massive droughts, Of course the weather stuff is certainly real, or is it?
We have the newest and greatest US funded terror threat "Isis"
And now the Ebola wave of Death predicted to sweep across the world..Yikes
If i get any further on the edge of my seat im gonna be on the floor soon...lol

Where is Lil Kim with his foot stomping tantrum to threaten the world with
Domination? that would be the cherry..

This all brings to mind a book I once read called judgement day, not to be confused with swartzneggar movie of the same name. It was how tptb faked armaggedon, you know pestilence ( disease) , famine ( hunger) , red tide, wars, weather extremes, flooding, fires all of that. Ebola was covered in the book in great detail. In fact I think it started with ebola in Africa. It was a good book.

Lousy ending though, but just to think the end times can be faked. Interesting theory of mimicking biblical revelations

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

Ok fair enough. I added more sources from the original from NY Times and CNN, which this crap site cited. I don't usually use crappy sources but was not aware of that website at time of posting, and there weren't many others to choose from.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: joho99

Valid point.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

World Net Daily = Instant Discard

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I find interesting that we are traveling the same road that was paved back in 2009 with the "influenza pandemic" that never happen, but lo and behold the scaremongering agenda actually predicted 579,000 within months, H1N1 global infection rate was 11% to 21%, lower than what was previously expected

I guess this time the prediction have to be so impressing that people will be begin for any vaccine available, because after all the millions of dollars invested on the influenza vaccine, nobody want it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

1.2 million in 6 months? Can anyone say "Party like it's 1349!"

No seriously, sorta, 1.2 million dead and 4.7 million infected, is that only brown people? After all, that is the targeted use for Ebola - eradicate the brown people. Seems like someone, somewhere is getting a big bonus for finally getting Ebola airborne and infectious to the human population.

I sarcastically joke, but something about Ebola has never sat well with me. The recent serums being given to Westerners while Africans are dying left and right.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

World Net Daily = Instant Discard

You only read as far as tangerines post. I posted other sources since that. From CNN and NYtimes where the article originated which world net daily used. Other sources exist. I posted them in the thread
edit on 16-9-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

The original source
Dr MICHAEL T. OSTERHOLM
New York Times

CNN

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You go girl. Osterholm is TOTALLY legitimate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join