It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Shooting at State Police Barracks in Pike County

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
All you folks coming out in support of the police and calling the "attackers" crazy... Who knows what went down, the police are NO saints! I would call this GANG warfare... Yes sir, the police are a gang! And one of the worst there is! Violent thugs that kidnap innocent people and lock them in a cage for such things as, owning a plant!

You guys don't even know any of the facts! Yet you jump to the defence of the pigs who commit awful crimes every damn day!... Yeah I'm willing to bet there is some sane motive behind this! The worse the police gang gets thr more the people gang will grow and fight back! It's only natural! Isn't it?

Or tell me, what should we do? Vote? hahahah It's rigged! Hellooooo... lol

Should we just lay down, yes sir, no sir, thanks so much for not beating me today sir... hahahahah You can! Me, I'll do my own thing...

Tell me if this was a "drug dealer" getting shot by police would you give a toss? Let me answer that NOPE! But now lets say a 7/11 employee? You probably would yeah... Helloooooo they sell DRUGS at the 7/11!!! 2 of the most dangerous infact!!! Ohhhh but they are legal huh!!! bahahahahahah

Do some soul searching guys, Do some deep thinking...

OMG! Get a freaking life! If you break the laws that we have all established as the laws the majority wish to live under, and have enforced by the police that we pay for that specific task...your precious plant may get you put in prison. Here is an idea...if you don't like the law...help change it. Until then, if you don't want to be arrested...get rid of your plant.

Grow up and realize that while I may happen to agree that certain plants should be legal, they aren't. That was a decision by everyone. Granted, it should be corrected and I'm sure will be. But in the mean time...you are going to blame the police for doing the job we pay them to do???? Childish. Your attitude is "I want to break the law but I don't want to be arrested for it". Well...idea...DON'T BREAK THE FREAKIN LAW THEN!

Don't blame the police for doing the job we hire and pay them to do. Sure...there is a minority of them that need an attitude adjustment, but that is a minority. Don't like the law...change it. Can't change it...accept it or move elsewhere. You sir...are part of the problem. Or at least your attitude is. Maybe you need an adjustment also?

"Man...I want to punch that person but it is against the law. But since I want to, it shouldn't be against the law and I'm going to do it anyway and get pissed at the police for enforcing the law the majority of people want". Jeeeeeez

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thoughts and Prayers to the officer/s that were killed or injured and to their families. There is no excuse for anyone doing this. People have forgotten that talking is a better way to solve problems.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Sorry, if they're not standing up against the bad ones, then they are not good ones...

Jaden

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Grow up and realize that while I may happen to agree that certain plants should be legal, they aren't. That was a decision by everyone.

Sorry but I need to call you out on this.

Since when did you or I have a say in enacting those (or any other) laws?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18417445]WeAreAWAKE[/post
edit on 15-9-2014 by chopperswolf because: someone already said it.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
this could very well possibly be a gang initiation or something else as simple.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

This is just the beginning. I just watched the assault on the Detroit police dept. 10 min ago and now this one. Here we go.
Fire

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PFIscott
this could very well possibly be a gang initiation or something else as simple.

Punk little gang banging thugs do not have the balls to do anything like this. This is more of society getting fed up and going to sh*t. Watch any video of gang bangers, when the good guy, just 1 pulls a gun they scatter like roaches. To confront a whole armed PD? No.
Fire

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
They have a suspect, but it sounds like they know it is this guy. Wow is this close to home.

PoconoRecord.com

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

They have a suspect, but it sounds like they know it is this guy. Wow is this close to home.

PoconoRecord.com

How long before someone claims it's a plant?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
"a Pike County resident found a Jeep stuck inside a retention pond about two miles from the barracks.
Inside, police found evidence, specifically shell casings, that matched casings found at Blooming Grove. They also found Frein's social security card, camouflage face paint, a black hooded sweatshirt, and two empty cases believed to have held the rifles.
Police then ... found the same shell casings in his room."

The evidence here is just a little too 'pat' pointing toward the suspect.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

PoconoRecord.com

How long before someone claims it's a plant?

Apparently about 2 hours, 20 minutes.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I agree. Just seems a bit odd to me that he would leave both his license and SSN card. Way too convenient.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The part that jumps out at me is this
He is described as a survivalist ... he has made statements about killing law enforcement as well as committing mass acts of murder. He has strong feelings about law enforcement, seems to be very angry with things that go on in our society," Noonan said. The bold parts is what really jumps out. SO to me the conditioning of the people continues to say anyone mad at government/law enforcement and whats going on is possible a problem. Also on yahoo the headline says Survivalist wanted in police shooting again more brainwashing if you ask me. And who drives around with their ss card?
edit on 17-9-2014 by switchqm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
CNN is reporting:

Police surround a home where they believe Pennsylvania trooper shooting suspect Eric Matthew Frein is hiding, a local official says.

Canadensis, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- Police in Pennsylvania appeared to be closing in Friday night on the suspect in the slaying of a state trooper.

Police have surrounded a home where they believe Eric Matthew Frein is believed to be hiding, a local government official told CNN. The home, which was broken into, is not far from Frein's family home in Canadensis, Pennsylvania, in the Poconos Mountains. Police exchanged gunfire in the area with an individual believed to be Frein.

CNN

edit on 19-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There is currently a shelter in place order for certain areas in PA. Barrett and price townships, Pennsylvania State police are asking all residents to stay indoor s and away from any Windows or openings. Saw on facebook from local news as this is about 2 hours away from where I live.

link to shelter in place order
edit on 19-9-2014 by ML8715 because: added link

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ML8715

Is this order still in place? Do the cops really have him surrounded, or have they surrounded a random house, or are they fighting with another survivalist? How is this defacto martial law going over in these communities?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

PoconoRecord.com

Wow I went to pocono mountain and was just in tanners vile. Close to home is right.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
Violent thugs that kidnap innocent people and lock them in a cage for such things as, owning a plant!

What a joke.

Until it's legal to be a wasteoid druggy smoking a plant it's breaking the law..
If you don't like that law and the repercussions you face from breaking it then find another way to waste your time-money-life-health.

As for your gang warfare thing..Please tell me what the cops did that were killed in this incident? Oh wait, you can't. All the internet tough guy, keyboard warriors with their talk of "pigs this and pigs that" never can apply any logic other than "I dont like cops, because they wrote me a speeding ticket once../tears and feet stomping"
edit on 20-9-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: ML8715

Is this order still in place? Do the cops really have him surrounded, or have they surrounded a random house, or are they fighting with another survivalist? How is this defacto martial law going over in these communities?

The shelter in place order is still going. They are issuing it for like 10 or so hours at a time but keep reissuing it. As of right now there is still a shelter in place order and they are asking people not to drive in these townships either. I've seen some local people say they were more worried about getting home because they originally had roads closed but as far as I know they have reopened them, just asking that no one drives. But the area is just all thick and dense woods for miles where they are searching. I've been down there a few times as its relatively close (about 2 hrs) and I just wonder if he's hiding underground somewhere or in one of the many hunting cabins out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join