It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy admits something big, but falls short, why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Me too. But maybe his injuries were sustained afterwards. Or he did not realize their severity until later.

I recall being in an auto accident where when it happened, I was fine...or so I thought. However, the next day, I couldn't get out of bed.

I'll reserve judgment until tomorrow. Will be interesting to see what he has.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The area was full of extremely tall buildings. I can tell you from my own personal experience that in the down town area you cannot see the horizon at all. You can only see the sky by craning your neck back and looking straight up. Most New Yorkers don't walk with their heads looking up because with the crowds on the sidewalk you'd run into someone every few seconds.
Only someone who'd never experienced New York City could imagine someone would see the plane approaching. I bet people in the trade center especially those on the upper floors saw it. The footage of the second plane was viewed from a distance of a few blocks where a good shot of the towers was possible. None were filmed from the plaza below the towers. Again you'd only get a sliver of sky from that vantage point.
I remember being on the observation deck once and it was so foggy we couldn't even see the tower next to us.
Luckily I lived close enough that I could come back on a sunnier day.
I can also tell you this. When it was first proposed the buildings weren't very popular with the general public. It was stark and ugly compared with the art deco beauties that are the Empire State Building and the Chrysler building.
reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

edit on AM000000300000000993718302014-09-12T11:18:58-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its taken all these years for our collective consciousness to bear the brutal blow to our world view.

The idea that our own government and other "friendly" governments were to blame for this sent most people into immediate denial.

The truth is coming.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Pishaw the truth is already here. Some just want to play that it's not.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Flying below street level? Really? What Like in the subway?a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For those who believe any evidence is enough. For those who don't none is ever enough. No matter which side you're on. This argument will rage forever. ply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

edit on AMu30u0993731302014-09-12T11:31:02-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The only brutal blow to my world view and believe me it was significant was the destruction of the idea that I was safe here in America. That these sort of things didn't happen here. They happened across the globe in other places. My entire life was built on that belief and I did feel betrayed. I think most of us did. a reply to: mcChoodles

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
The area was full of extremely tall buildings. I can tell you from my own personal experience that in the down town area you cannot see the horizon at all. You can only see the sky by craning your neck back and looking straight up.

Of course, all of that would make sense if it were true and relevant to this guy's location.

Tall buildings looking south? Not so much.

Doesn't look like a whole lot of neck craning required to see blue sky here:

Or looking south from WTC1 here.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I need my flaming oil or greek fire to get rid of the t~r~o~double l

Dont feed him

a reply to: loam

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Speaking of Greek....

Here's what was in front of WTC2:

A parking lot and St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church.

Nope. Not a lot of neck craning or looking straight up required.

Moreover, I'll leave alone the fact that the man already knew the first tower was hit by a plane and was planning to enter the second tower. LOOKING UP would be the most logical thing one would do if you were about to enter a building that stood next to one that just blew up and was on fire. And then there would be the sound of the approaching plane.... Better not look up, might bump into someone.

Right.

edit on 12-9-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I know for myself, like others here, will reserve my opinions until I see what this guy has to offer. I just hope he has a few babysitters until he shows what he has. I would hate to think he magically has some sort of bad accident between now and then.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

They are weaker when stressed in ways they are not designed for, there has been proof of that in other situations with other parts of aircraft.

The fact that they are wings means just that, they're wings. A wrong slamming into soft ground are going to react completely differently from wings slamming into six feet of concrete.

Joined steel is weakest at the join area, where the rivets are. Wing spars and portions of the wing will put enough pressure on those join points that they will fail, which is exactly what happened. Reinforced concrete with kevlar in it hasa much higher strength rating, and is essentially one piece, so the impact is going to be spread out a lot more than at the WTC.

Apples and oranges, because they're totally different building designs, construction methods, materials, etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

In the bottom of the fuselage is the keel beam. It's by far the strongest portion of the aircraft. It's essentially a I beam in the bottom of the fuselage, made out of aircraft grade aluminum, which is strong as hell. When the fuselage hit, and came apart, that beam was turned into essentially a giant battering ram, moving at over 400 mph.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
The area was full of extremely tall buildings. I can tell you from my own personal experience that in the down town area you cannot see the horizon at all. You can only see the sky by craning your neck back and looking straight up.

Of course, all of that would make sense if it were true and relevant to this guy's location.

Tall buildings looking south? Not so much.

Doesn't look like a whole lot of neck craning required to see blue sky here:

Or looking south from WTC1 here.

Here's an interesting narrative about The Sphere designed by Fritz Koenig, that sat is Tobin Plaza.

Relevant description of it's presence:

The artwork was meant to symbolize world peace through world trade, and was placed at the center of a ring of fountains and other decorative touches designed by trade center architect Minoru Yamasaki to mimic the Grand Mosque of Mecca, Masjid al-Haram, in which The Sphere stood at the place of the Kaaba.

I walked past that sculpture many times and never knew the meaning behind it. There's just too many strange issues surrounding this whole affair.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So let me get this straight

In order to campare two different plane crashes they have to be the same planes and have to hit the same objects or they cant be compared?

I find that silly

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If you're going to say that plane X caused Y damage, so we should see the same damage at Z Location, then the buildings need to at least be similar. That's like saying that a car crash where it hits another vehicle is exactly the same as one where it hits a concrete pillar, so the damage should be identical.

I never said they had to be the same plane types, but comparing reinforced concrete to steel is beyond silly. They're utterly different in strength, composition, type of construction, every way possible.
edit on 9/12/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: scubagravy

why after all this time, hold back.

Money, when he say he will release the pic's, he actually say "i found out i couldn't sell them".

I don't get his story though, could be his memory of the event, it just seems weird.

? where I didn't hear that?
he said

be there cuz I'm giving them away you know most people after 9/11 they were selling their pictures I didn't

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have a feeling that if this guy really has the pics he claims to have, by Saturday he will have snapped his own neck, shot himself in the back of the head, and then jumped from the top floor of Freedom Tower.
edit on 12-9-2014 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: magicrat

I had cameras in my pockets

I always carry now a small camera since seeing something I missed because of no camera, it is small pocket size and than most people also have their phone which is a camera also so I don't find that statement odd.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I usually don't comment on this event, but I call major BS with this guys story. With everything going on, he's sees a airliner coming at him and he has the presence of mind to take photographs with "cameras in my pockets" (wtf?) of the plane before during and after the collision???? Even if he was somehow able to do that, who has more than one camera in their pockets in 2001? We're talking flip phones and pagers during that time. I totally understand his PTSD of these tragic events, however, he sits on what could possibly be the most important photos of 9/11 for thirteen years????? So he finally decides to release them, does he go public? No. He wants to release them at the "9/11 Awakening" conference. Also, his body language and long pauses makes me think he's making it up as he goes. I'm not sure where I fall on the 9/11 official story other than it was a horrible tragedy. Maybe he will prove me completely wrong, but my first gut reaction to this video is bullpoo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join