It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy admits something big, but falls short, why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink Exactly, hence my thread. I like to think my radar for character is pretty strong, even if via video. He should just spill it, I mean what else is there to say,

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Well if that's an attack, then you attacked me first, as I just used your own line about the MSM against you.

So please don't and try to play the victim here.

As for deflecting sure that's why I posted a video debunking your claims that no one noticed before the plane hit.

He clearly hears it before it hits, anyone denying that must have an agenda, or too blind to see things objectively..

Perhaps you should look at the no plane theory with as much rigour as you are trying to do with one single video?

Thousands of eye witnesses, yet apparently you, who wasn't even there is trying to dictate when and how people should have seen and heard the plane.

Laughable.

Well if that's an attack, then you attacked me first

Nice try though but i wasn't attacking you but your points on the matter.

Perhaps you should look at the no plane theory with as much rigour as you are trying to do with one single video?

If you think i have seen just one of this your quite wrong.

Thousands of eye witnesses, yet apparently you, who wasn't even there is trying to dictate when and how people should have seen and heard the plane.
Nice attack there as for the alleged eye witnesses surprisingly these Thousands of eye witnesses whom have being calling the news outlets during the attack are usual either government workers and other businesses employers connected to the government.

who wasn't even there is trying to dictate when and how people should have seen and heard the plane
It matters. I am not the one whose trying to dictate when and how people should have seen and heard the plane this should be debated as i have seen this similar with the videos and how there were zero reactions during the WTC 2 footages.

And how ironic for allegedly those of Thousands of eye witnesses in New York didn't have any cameras to film it.

He clearly hears it before it hits, anyone denying that must have an agenda

First i dont have an agenda nice try to attack me with that claim i was only making an analysis of it, i am not surprised my point on the molten steel part to.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

I guess in your world bin laden did it and planes brought the STEEL TOWERS ALL IN A FEW SECONDS Which is impossible and impossible for fires to create Molten Steel which again was covered up as usual.

Why do you think it needs "molten steel"? No one said that the steel was molten or needed to be "molten".
Would you deny that an almost full tank of jet fuel CAN weaken steal...and would you deny that it is (as you say) "impossible" that a damaged structure, about 25% of the entire tower, can collapse, and then result in a chain reaction due to the weight falling down on each floor? What about this is "impossible"?
It would be much more impossible if 25% of a tower would come down and floors would be magically able to hold this enormous weight. THIS would be impossible, 100% and absolutely impossible.

edit on 9/12/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Your not allowing for that 'Punk Reaction' where you just freeze in awe, then when the explosion happens, your body goes 'holy crap, this is real'. Same thing happens when I go out to the letter box and see the power bill
then o open it and

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Lol, so when you say..

Bascilly your just repeating what the MSM news outlets are saying

It's attacking my points.

But when I say

And you're basically repeating known disinformation claiming the planes didn't exist

I'm attacking you and deflecting?

Good for you mate, good for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

I guess in your world bin laden did it and planes brought the STEEL TOWERS ALL IN A FEW SECONDS Which is impossible and impossible for fires to create Molten Steel which again was covered up as usual.

Why do you think it needs "molten steel"? No one said that the steel was molten or needed to be "molten".
Would you deny that an almost full tank of jet fuel CAN weaken steal...and would you deny that it is (as you say) "impossible" that a damaged structure, about 25% of the entire tower, can collapse, and then result in a chain reaction due to the weight falling down on each floor? What about this is "impossible"?
It would be much more impossible if 25% of a tower would come down and floors would be magically able to hold this enormous weight. THIS would be impossible, 100% and absolutely impossible.

They magically held the towers up for what 30 + years.

Magic

Making 2 plane crashes result in the global symetrical collapse of three buildings?

Magic

The fire in the 70s that burnt out like four floors but didnt result in collapse even though I believe there was no fireproofing

Magic

Making two 110 story buildings collapse into a pile less than the height of the lobby

Magic

So yea your wrong

It was magical.

edit on am920143006America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 06:40:18 -0500_9000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I rarely if ever get involved in this forum but AlphaHawk made his case clear in his counter attack rebuttal to Agent_USA_Supporter posted opinion.

The rest has simply deteriorated into crying foul and claiming victim.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape I know, that's I wanted to present it to my friends here on ATS, cause basically everyone around me either doesn't care, is over it, or believes the OS...mind you, I do live in Australia, and as much as we love our yankee allies, I guess as a whole, we are perplexed as a nation, no more than you guys. I really, before I die, want to see some egg on a lot of faces. Don't forget the Martin Bryant story here in Aus , Tasmania, port Arthur.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut That was a magical post, Nut!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

You're right, and I apologise for getting dragged into the slagging match!

It's why I don't venture in here much either!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Ty.

Its personal for me as I had close friends lose loved ones in both the okc and 9/11 attacks

Both were inside jobs and ff operations used to destroy our way of life

Remember on 9/12 when we told the world terrorism wouldnt stpp our way if life?

Yea then we get the patriot act

And our way of life was destroyed

They (the real attackers) got just what they wanted.

And it makes me sic
edit on am920143006America/ChicagoFri, 12 Sep 2014 06:58:57 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
They magically held the towers up for what 30 + years.

Magic

Is there even a point to that?

Making 2 plane crashes result in the global symetrical collapse of three buildings?

Magic

BS, They collapsed and made a huge pile of twisted and smashed debris strewn about.

The fire in the 70s that burnt out like four floors but didnt result in collapse even though I believe there was no fireproofing

Magic

Fails to mention the thousands of gallons of jet fuel or the massive gaping holes nor the massive tonnage above said hole caused by the jets nor any secondary affects of the impacts on structural integrity by before mentioned jets impacts etc etc etc.

Making two 110 story buildings collapse into a pile less than the height of the lobby

Magic

The only thing magical is your inability to explore some simple facts and information readily available which have been brought out by those that have legitimate concerns/questions and do not buy the official story.

Which by the way, often run contrary to the supposed questionable angles your poor attempt at raising regarding the days events

edit on 12-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I like u slayer. I love your threads

But that was all poppycock

U need to do more research.

Ive been debating this with for a while

My statements stand

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69 g'day mate, I like your rebuttle, though with all that said, who flew the plane (the commercial jet) with no windows and the indescribable payload hanging from the base of that thing ?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

But that was all poppycock

To be expected.

My statements stand

I never doubted that.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut Trust me, Slayer research's whilst he sleeps, but his opinion holds strong, it's a tough subject. But there is a piece we are all missing , again, hence this thread. Just wish the guy in the video had the minerals to carry through.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: Another_Nut Trust me, Slayer research's whilst he sleeps, but his opinion holds strong, it's a tough subject. But there is a piece we are all missing , again, hence this thread. Just wish the guy in the video had the minerals to carry through.

Fwhen it comes to ancient things im sure slayer is topps

But I will now address his concerns

1 . The bottom % of the towers held the top 75% aloft cor over 30 years.

That was addressing the poster tthat I quoted wnoho said that it was magic

2. If you look at the post attack pictures you will see the debris pile doesnt reach the top of the lobbies and notice he doesn't rebuff the actuall claim I made which was 2 planes 3 global symetrical collapses

3.As the nist will tell u it wasnt any of those things that brought the buildings low

It was the office fires that caused sagging trusses . The jet fuel was burnt off as lmost instantly

4 personal attack

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Exactly right...his story sounds like complete crap which is sad because I believe we are being lied to...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut I get you, your saying the structure soundly held the building together for so long, giving the fact that both planes hit nearer (top 25%) to the top of each tower that the rest of it's structural base would and presumably hold the rest in place, I totally agree, and surley the weight of the plane wasn't that damn straw on that poor camel.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
never mind

We'll see on Saturday I guess..
edit on 12-9-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join