It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so much hate towards me on ATS lately?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
...until they bust down the door, then be worried.

At that point it would be too late.

The threat is real.

Like I originally meant to write:

It is good to know the right people. While most consider hyper-awareness a paranoid and even delusional trait, it is good to know there are other like minded people in this world.
edit on 15-9-2014 by jrod because: the real question is if they know they have been compromised

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: FyreByrd

For years I just handled it. I can't exactly explain how.

A decade later and it has taken a toll on me. I can handle no more. So much that I am making haste trying to leave the career.

The stress has caused some weight gain, along with me not wanting to be around people as much. I was once an extremely outgoing and social person. It has also decreased my level of patients and changed my view of the world.

Now that I think about it, perhaps I never truly handled it. I guess I just kept it all inside. Now I just want to move one from this chapter of my life.

I, along with my family would now like to move to a much less populated area of the country. When I do so I will began a new career and never look back.

Lord please help make it happen soon.

My best wishes go to you and your family I always thought that policing would be a most difficult job to do while retaining ones' huminity. I think it is a vital job and one that requires courage (rather then fear), compassion and wisdom. Those traits are not often valued in "Macho" systems.

I hope someday, our peace keepers, as part of their regular work hours, are supported, and yes required, to maintain their mental, emotional and spritual center along with their physical requirement.

Thank you for your honesty and the best of luck - do something for you today.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
jrod, I know what you mean....how you feel. I have had such happen as well. I was stupid enough one time to make a post relevant to family issues that I over reacted to...but I really was hoping for some kind of support and understanding and advice. Mostly, that was the way it went except for a few really mean spirited people that accused me of everything from a to z and tried to make me feel like, not only the family issues but ALL the things wrong with the world was my fault. I mean, they really put it to me but good.

It can be hard to cope with, especially if you are going through a bad time of it or just having a bad day. It did change me a little as far as posting. I had some nice pals here but I started to not hit the replies to my post button anymore and just post and move on to another post or subject. I don't reach out much anymore...mostly, I post at subjects involving serious world issues and not much anymore to personal type ones. I like to think I speak from the heart. Some others, speak from a mean spirit and they can just about shrink your soul with their words.

Keep on keepin on and say what you need to as long as you are being kind of heart and gentle of spirit and honest, the heck with the trolls and debunkers and skeptics and such. Now,....I need to have that sentence tattooed on my arm or something as I haven't quite "got there" yet myself. Teddy bear hugs and Angel kisses to you.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Some people get off on making others feel bad. Some folks can shrug it off while others can not.

These are the relentles vicious predators among us,... They go around giving members a little bite and see how you deal with it. When they see you are hurt and unable to shake it off they will follow you and go in for the kill, eat you alive.

The cure is not to go into discussion with such a-holes and live your life to the fullest.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I know to expect it on here, like I said I am well aware I leave myself open to those kind of attacks when I divulge my arrest history.

I was a little steamed that one member pretended like he knew my former boss and tried to bait me into giving out my personal information using this ploy. I know better.

No doubt this poster was phishing for my personal there.

My life has taken some crazy turns recently, hopefully the real world problem I am dealing with will work itself out.
edit on 15-9-2014 by jrod because:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
2x
edit on 15-9-2014 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So you have a couple of people trolliog you about a dui? Dont worry about it, let them troll me too, just for the record on here everyone... I have a few of these charges (drink driving) , and thankfully no one was injured due to my stupidness at the time! I have been to prison for car thefts, driving offences and burglaries in my younger days when i was an idiot! Fell in with the wrong crowd, I also used to be a heroin addict as well! But I bounced back, I am a father of 5 wonderfully turned out children, and 5 step children as well to my current wife, my ex wife and me are best friends, the divorce was amicable, and my kids and step kids think I'm the best dad in the world! On top of that I had a I.Q. test about 12 years go, when I was doing a cognitive behaviour therapy course, and it was 132 and still rising, not bad for an ex-junkie/criminal eh? My point is J-Rod, we all do things in the past we are not proud of, its what we make of ourselves in future and how we affect peoples lives around us presently that matters, the past is the past, which is where it should stay.... Buried! Look toward tomorrow, not back to yesterday! Always think ahead, ten moves ahead if you 've a mind for playing chess, not whats behind you, as that is no good for you dwelling on things that have already been... Anyway brother/sister.... you take care of yourself, you are a beautiful person, and do not let anyone tell you any different, hold your head high at all times and remember, if no one as anything nice to say, then they don't matter! It's simple mind over matter, you don't mind and they don't matter! LOL!
PEACE !!!

edit on 16-9-2014 by DARREN1976 because: spelling errors, I am not illiterate, I am working from a tiny wireless keyboard/moue combo' which is about 4" long by 3" high, total! It's a chore and a half!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DARREN1976

I'm over those trolls. That is ancient history as far as I am concerned.

However I did get stressed out over something so simple because of other things that are on my mind. I am being 100% serious when I write I am being watched(not from being on ATS) and I am not sure for how long.

Disinfo tactics do spill over to the real world. Finding real honest people that I can trust is tough these days.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I still do not know what to do.

My friend without a doubt has been baited by what I would call sociopaths. Since at this point they have a pretty good idea that she is 'read in' to what is going on. (if they do not they are stupid and perhaps blinded by their arrogance)

Am I insane to be afraid right now? These guys have a cowboy mentality and hate to have some girly boy throw a wrench in their entrapment 'game'.

I do not think I had a choice, I saw that a friend was being setup and had to step in. It is the human thing to do.

All is not well and I can't sleep.

edit on 16-9-2014 by jrod because: ps. I know the risk of posting this kind of info on a public forum, but I do not know what else to do right now......

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
I still do not know what to do.

My friend without a doubt has been baited by what I would call sociopaths. Since at this point they have a pretty good idea that she is 'read in' to what is going on. (if they do not they are stupid and perhaps blinded by their arrogance)

Am I insane to be afraid right now? These guys have a cowboy mentality and hate to have some girly boy throw a wrench in their entrapment 'game'.

I do not think I had a choice, I saw that a friend was being setup and had to step in. It is the human thing to do.

All is not well and I can't sleep.

If there is anything I can help you with then don't hesitate to ask OK? I live in the UK near London though so unless your near there then I wouldn't think I could back you up face to face, just moral support, even though I am quite capable of getting physical with the best of them!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You arent alone there jrod.

And it shouldnt be tolerated here.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley
and you should check the dates on thing you reply to.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Really?!

So this is still ongoing then?

And still acceptable?
edit on 16-8-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley
is what going on?
i'm just saying youre bumping old threads for no reason.
(which is annoying)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Read the thread...

Found the thread in the new list...

Could the reason be thread related?

That is why and I do understand your concerns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join