It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English-speaking Man Wakes Up from Coma Speaking Fluent in Mandarin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I once woke up speaking a language I had no idea what it was, I Was fluent in it and I knew what I was saying but hearing it, it made no sense. BUt it came naturally to me, and it faded as consciousness came.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2014 by DogfacedEngineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogfacedEngineer

it made no sense. BUt it came naturally to me, and it faded as consciousness came

That's exactly what happens to me. It comes as a wave of overwhelming important words. Then its just gone. By the way I believe the owls name is Meloch like the horned beast they used to sacrifice children and virgins in. Same ritual but I believe at the grove its only and effigy.
edit on 13-9-2014 by DogfacedEngineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
yep, i don't know what people here think of reddit but here's an explanation,most popular comment
www.reddit.com...
a reply to: GetHyped

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Think he must have spent a past life speaking Mandarin. Possibly what drew him to take it to begin with.

That is correct. I once started learning Japanese since 2008, and as a result of that, now I'm able to understand, read and watch manga, and anime raw, and pretty much read anything in Japanese, though like English and my native tongue, I would still need a dictionary if I come across new words. I think I could be a Japanese person in one of my past lives.

edit on 12-5-2015 by Ezio313 because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Metallicus

Thanks for the interesting find.

Another one of "these cases."

It points to more ways for information to flow than consensus now allows.

True, he might have just had his Mandarin memories stimulated, but there are so many cases of information acquisition through non obvious ways that formerly "woo" ideas, like esp, noosphere, past life memory, etc., are gradually being considered.

And that's a good thing... because it's a real phenomena.

I'm inclined to agree, like asking the question of where he had been whilst in a coma. Did his consciousness head out into the wide blue yonder, and come back with this ability.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join