It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists recruiting in Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: CALGARIAN

There's got to be a cell there somewhere physically recruiting these idiots. Canada's SCIS needs to kick in a few doors, deport the ring leader and stomp out any glowing embers remaining. I know Britain is revoking passports and that's a great idea. Let these cockroaches swarm to the middle east like the scumparasites they are and they can choke on the sand that buries them there for all eternity.

If we did that here in the United States, then Canadian media would be calling us racist alarmists.

Everyone is waiting for the American response, we warned people but then we were called "racist teabaggers" who do racial profiling on Arabs. We can't even get rid of the bad guys because we would be uncivilized if we did and would be Islamaphobic.

Americans are called Islamaphobic if we share the same sentiments that you just expressed. As an American, I want an apology for the way we were called that, when we saw the danger and reported the danger. Now other countries are facing exactly what we said was happening.

Your Canadian media will continue to portray us as Islamaphobes. Are we?

There's nothing more real than when it hits home. But as an American I ask for an apology for the last many years of being called an Islamaphobe. Maybe you saw the danger and talked about it, but the general consensus from Canadians was "why are you picking on Muslims?" We were saying that there are dangerous individuals within Islam and the world tried to say it was our imagination. That's why the Fort Hood shooter was simply downplayed as a disgruntled employee. He was an employee of what company? The United States Army was his employer. He was a government employee, so let's downplay his admitted involvement in a terrorist group, because American media has to counteract the charges of being Islamaphobic.

So now, I suppose we could say "We were right all along". If an American said what you just did, you know what Canadians would call us.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

There's a difference between "islamaphobia" and "terroistaphobia" and that difference is called treason. I personally have nothing against Muslims and I advocate the right to practice any religion as per our charter of rights. That's what you tell people who decide to use the "phobia" card.

However, with that said, there comes a time when there is no place for political correctness. I know it's a rock and a hard place to racially profile any culture when we/you stand for equality of rights. It's a tough spot and I fully understand this. But, when a culture decides to use their own definition of "equality of rights" or oppress another culture or religion's quality of LIFE under the umbrella of a nation that protects theirs...all bets are off.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I support the MSM to stop messing with the heads of weak minds of easily manipulated people.

Sunni and shia tribes have been fighting each other forever and the MSM are claiming it as some new phenomena to create fear and anger within the western world. For some sinister purpose, who knows what.

Maybe there trying to scare us into believing we need more protection and need to have more rights taken from us. Or maybe there conditioning us to convince us we need to invade the ME again because of some primitive ancient waring tribes.

Either way, you guys have once again been hood winked by the MSM, People just never catch on. If it wasn't so sad how easily the masses can be manipulated it would just be hilarious.

Wake up people! Just for once think for yourselves, please!

edit on 10-9-2014 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What part of "Canada and Barack Obama, we're coming for you" is misleading? What part of cutting the heads off infidels is misleading? Like I said, I have NO problem with moderate Muslims. There is a radical movement which is stuck in the stone age of thinking and they are recruiting kids whom have been indoctrinated to believe a Caliphate should be forced on a region that does not desire one. IF you want a Caliphate, it MUST be a Muslim consensus and come together on your own. You can not FORCE a Caliphate.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So by your logic these things only happen if the MSM reports it, lol.

btw, I have a big problem with all religions, I discriminate against them all evenly, moderate, fanatical, whatever. There all ridiculous and should simply be ignored.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So by your logic these things only happen if the MSM reports it, lol.

btw, I have a big problem with all religions, I discriminate against them all evenly, moderate, fanatical, whatever. There all ridiculous and should simply be ignored.

(scratches head)Not sure what you mean if the MSM only reports it. Can you clarify? That's not what I said

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

What part of cutting the heads off infidels is misleading?

The FAKE VIDEO PART, where six slices with a knife across the throat fails to produce a single drop of blood, but which is sufficient for the American president to stand in front of MSM cameras a couple hours later vowing revenge.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I mean the most horrendous acts imaginable happen all over the world everyday. You seem to be brainwashed into thinking some journalist being beheaded and a few delusional idiots going over seas to fight in some dumb religious war is the worst acts happening in the world today, simply because the MSM choose to report it. Even if you except it as fact.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I mean the most horrendous acts imaginable happen all over the world everyday. You seem to be brainwashed into thinking some journalist being beheaded and a few delusional idiots going over seas to fight in some dumb religious war is the worst things happening in the world today, simply because the MSM chose to report it

Oh boy. You think ISIS is harmless? A few delusional idiots? How many is a few for you? 1? 2? how about a thousand or more?
Listen, when a fellow Canadian goes overseas and threatens to come after Canada or the homeland they came from, that's treason. Let me ask you, do you support ISIS? yes/no?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

What part of cutting the heads off infidels is misleading?

The FAKE VIDEO PART, where six slices with a knife across the throat fails to produce a single drop of blood, but which is sufficient for the American president to stand in front of MSM cameras a couple hours later vowing revenge.

You are deeply deluded. But I don't think you're stupid. Let me send you a ticket to Iraq with a nice red and white Canadian flag on the front of your shirt, or USA. Go stand there waving your white flag and tell us what happens.

smh. So you believe those journalists are still alive do ya?
edit on 10-9-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Then let me rephrase my question. Do you believe ISIS is not a threat?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

lol, I could go to a lot of places waving any western country flag and be torn apart, it means nothing.

I don't personally care if the journalist is alive or not either, many people die everyday. He knew the risks and was prepared to take them.

Wake up to yourself dude.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

lol, I could go to a lot of places waving any western country flag and be torn apart, it means nothing

lol You think that means nothing? What you fail to recognize is that would mean that YOU are considered the enemy by the Islamist's that tear you apart. Do consider that an accurate statement? Do you consider yourself to be an enemy of Islam?

I don't personally care if the journalist is alive or not either, many people die everyday. He knew the risks and was prepared to take them.

Moot if you care or not. The point is, it happened. Whether or not you have the testicular fortitude to do something about separates the men from the boys.

eta: and you still haven't answered my question. Is ISIS a threat? yes/no
edit on 10-9-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I have no time for your feebleminded patriotism. Fact is Saddam had these nuts under control and we went in there and ripped there country apart, of course they hate us. We bombed the living crap out of them!

Go on, go follow the flock of idiots and rant and rave about a issue you don't understand, see if I care. I'll just be here enjoying my life.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well, we are much more of a threat to them than they are to us, so my answer is no.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

lol, I could go to a lot of places waving any western country flag and be torn apart, it means nothing

lol You think that means nothing? What you fail to recognize is that would mean that YOU are considered the enemy by the Islamist's that tear you apart. Do consider that an accurate statement? Do you consider yourself to be an enemy of Islam?

Moot if you care or not. The point is, it happened. Whether or not you have the testicular fortitude to do something about separates the men from the boys.

There is not even a clear understanding who ISIS is fighting for. There are some of US who believe the ISIS is actually a western backed puppet group. Even if some do not support ISIS does not mean they are go to act gullible and scream "death to ISIS" and support another troop deployment into a situation as murky as this.

You sound like the typical "your either with us or your with the terrorists" and seem to rule out the fact that some have big enough balls to not blindly follow the heard but stand alone if necessary.

Who is ISIS benefiting? Extremists? How? There actions are clearly intended to draw in forces they cannot possibly defeat. Those that claim they are a legitimate danger point to their elaborate networks and fundraising capabilities yet these same people think that ISIS is too stupid to realize that there actions are only going to help military industrial complex and the likes.

That makes a whole lot of sense. Really it does

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I have no time for your feebleminded patriotism. Fact is Saddam had these nuts under control and we went in there and ripped there country apart, of course they hate us. We bombed the living crap out of them!

Go on, go follow the flock of idiots and rant and rave about a issue you don't understand, see if I care. I'll just be here enjoying my life.

Yes, I agree Saddam had things under control and I am well aware of how the USA destabilized the nation. But what you're comparing now is apples to rocks. The premise of this thread is about allowing Muslim Canadians to go overseas for a religious war which dates back a thousand years to take advantage of the destabilization to force a Caliphate.

Then I see the Hypocrisy in your words where you don't stand for organized religion of ALL types, yet have the audacity to defend exactly what you don't stand for. And you call me feeble minded? Clearly, my mind is a steel trap when it comes to refuting illogical and irrational thoughts of new members like yourself. You don't want to answer my question because you damn well know once you do, I'll have you cornered.
Now go play.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They are recruiting in Canada, the USA and nearly all "western" countries. Most Muslim recruits are exported to join the fight in the middle east, while domestic recruits less likely to be on watch lists, or under surveillance are converted and trained then placed into small domestic cells.

If they are able to fulfill religious prophecies, and gain religious justification they will activate domestic cells and attack.

Of course, none of this matters until they do, until then it's all bull#, or whatever theory works for you.... Right?

imo
edit on 10-9-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join