It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe I had Encountered a Time Slip When i Was a Child In Italy at The Colosseum

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I will try to keep it short. And looking forward for some feedback.
When i lived in Italy as a Young Child around 7, i still remember the Youthful and Happier days when i lived in Italy in Rome and around it but my family member and some friends of ours decided to take a walk in tour of the Colosseum.
Since it was a nice day, we lived near Rome so getting to the Colosseum and other places wasn't very long for us and our family friends. There weren't that many people and tourists that day at the Colosseum when we arrived.

I decided to walk on my own in the Colosseum at first which was actually not a wise decision.

When i entered the Colosseum i was fascinated by it, as i continued to walk it was rather quite quiet. I turned to the other part in Interior of the Colosseum.

Sounds of Cheers and Laughter, Lions?
When i wanted to go back to my family member and friends i had a feeling something felt very wrong first i heard not only the sounds of people laughing at the Colosseum but cheers and lions or whatever they were.

Apparently someone was there watching me i would imagine he must have being shock to see an Modern Child in the either past or future. From where i was i only saw what it appeared to be an warrior of something and the fights near the entrance of the arena.

My Reactions, Thoughts of the Colosseum Time Slip

When this Time Slip happened and i saw the Colosseum i asked myself as a child wait a minute how could they have rebuild the Colosseum so fast to have people cheering in it? that was my first reaction.
There were also some guards whom were staring at me with their spears being dropped to the ground due to the shock.

Your probably wondering what did i say to the person whom was staring at me? i told him in Italian

quello che successo dove sono e questo Roma ?

And my final words were.

che ore sono , se io sono a Roma ?

Did they understand ever word of it? probably since its a bit in Latin lol.

Back In My Time
As i looked down to see the ground i noticed it changed back and the guards,the person were gone from my sigh, as for myself i was rather quite shocked and a little bit scared what would had happened if ancient guards arrested a person from the future or unless itwas the past?

None the less this was one experience i would never forget. And hope to return to Rome to see just in case should it let occur again.
I hope my writing and thread made sense as i was writing what occurred.

Whom that person was looking at me i still think it might have being a wizard or something of sort.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
A long time ago I learned of the lore here in Canada, there was a place called Devil's Island where settlers had gone, and people in more recent times had travelled there and claimed they saw ghosts. But the ghosts could apparently see them and were just as shocked and fascinated, and looked like old timey people. It's interesting to consider, maybe ghosts dont exist, but rather are people in the past being viewed in some kind of time shift...

So intriguing to consider... I think it is more plausible than ghosts. And hey if its possible, what if when people claim they see alien spacecraft they're actually seeing cars of the future? What if ancient people saw our fighter jets? Crazy

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Fascinating! I'm sure that memory will remain with you always. It is always interesting to hear of such experiences. I'm wondering how common it is that the people from the past see the people from the future at the same time.?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I love these stories I'd love to have an experience like this and have already noted a few places I'd like to visit to see what happens. However I have a feeling only young people can experience such happenings due to their minds being more acceptable
nice read thank you a star and flag for sharing

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I sincerely believe that time slip happen. Near to where I live a couple of men saw a section of Roman soldiers marching along what was an ancient Roman road. The thing what gave it credibility was nobody knew there was a Roman road in that location till after the event and they described the soldiers, not as seen in films or documentaries(spick and span, shining armour clean weapons) but scruffily dressed for the most part. There was a theory going around at one time that the material world(ie. rocks and walls) could act like recorders that could playback past events. I haven't heard about this lately.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Fascinating! I'm sure that memory will remain with you always. It is always interesting to hear of such experiences. I'm wondering how common it is that the people from the past see the people from the future at the same time.?

Another interesting sidenote i forget to add to my thread, my family member stated i was missing for the whole one hour or so.
The family member said they searched for me with there other friends in the area, guards arent usually around the Colosseum.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Intriguing story.

I believed that I encountered something similar a while back, but I likened it to a space slip. Time is not a physical dimension so one cannot simply 'go back in time' IMO, there has to be another explanation for these encounters and it might be quasi physical and beyond our current understanding.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
I love these stories I'd love to have an experience like this and have already noted a few places I'd like to visit to see what happens. However I have a feeling only young people can experience such happenings due to their minds being more acceptable
nice read thank you a star and flag for sharing

Believe my childhood in Italy wasn't as easy as i came from the Balkans, so for a Balkan to experience was a one life time experience which i will never forget it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Where was this that occurred ? sounds interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It happened just outside Tamworth, Staffordshire, England. By a little village called Seckington. It was reported in the local paper The Tamworth Herald but I don't know how to put things on ATS from different sources. The Herald is online but not past editions.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

people in the past being viewed in some kind of time shift...

So intriguing to consider... I think it is more plausible than ghosts. And hey if its possible, what if when people claim they see alien spacecraft they're actually seeing cars of the future? What if ancient people saw our fighter jets? Crazy

Yes, this probably accounts for many spacecfact sightings, ghosts too. Where they interact with you.... well that sort of doesn't fit in there, or does it?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Folks saw the same on a Roman road at Stafford, heavily muscular legs bare, in the snow. Romans marching in column, in the snow............. Think they said towards Newport (Shrops too lol)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

there was a reported sighting of roman soldiers marching through the cellar of a pub in yorkshire .

it was said by some expert at the time that the stone could maybe hold memories .

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I have to ask. What relation is your family member? Second question, do you live in British Columbia? I know these seem like irrelevant questions but there is a reason for me asking.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It happened just outside Tamworth, Staffordshire, England. By a little village called Seckington. It was reported in the local paper The Tamworth Herald but I don't know how to put things on ATS from different sources. The Herald is online but not past editions.

Small world I am originally from Tamworth in Staffordshire (I know of Seckington) I have since lived on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors for over 20yrs and there is a similar story about Roman soldiers in the cellar of the Treasury House in York.

A man doing work in the cellar watched as a group of Roman Centurians march through the cellar walls right in front of his eyes ... the strange thing was he said in his account that he could see nothing below the soldiers knees.

Research revealed that before the Treasury House was there, there had indeed existed a Roman road in that area ... even more curious the roads original ground level was lower ... meaning that anyone walking at that level would have looked like nothing existed below the knee because of the existing floor level of the existing cellar being higher.

Fascinating subject. Woody )O(

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Another interesting sidenote i forget to add to my thread, my family member stated i was missing for the whole one hour or so.
The family member said they searched for me with there other friends in the area, guards arent usually around the Colosseum.

So you actually disappeared?? That makes me wonder about missing person cases! I wonder if you had been picked by the guards, would you have "come back"? (I hope I'm not freaking you out!!)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
A long time ago I learned of the lore here in Canada, there was a place called Devil's Island where settlers had gone, and people in more recent times had travelled there and claimed they saw ghosts. But the ghosts could apparently see them and were just as shocked and fascinated, and looked like old timey people. It's interesting to consider, maybe ghosts dont exist, but rather are people in the past being viewed in some kind of time shift...

Maybe the scientist who found by accident that strong electrical fields produced visions of ghosts, which in his opinion proved ghosts were just electrically induced brain dysfunction...instead maybe a strong electromagnetic field lets us see the past around us. This could be tested in a place with much strong history by using the same equipment he used to induce a field around you.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Your probably wondering what did i say to the person whom was staring at me? i told him in Italian

quello che successo dove sono e questo Roma ?
And my final words were.
che ore sono , se io sono a Roma ?

You didn't translate this.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I was going to ask the same thing.

I believe this. Where great trauma or collective emotions occurred, it leaves an imprint on the environment. I can't explain it so I will not pretend how it happens or why. I've experienced this before but not to the extent you have.

Those Roman guards were strong men. Disciplined and tough. For them to be in shock means it most certainly was something they never encountered before.

A few questions: Did you feel a temperature difference? Smells? Different wind direction or strength?

What did the guards wear specifically if you can recall?

Was the air any different? I read that the atmosphere has changed in ways over the years and if we went back in time we would notice the air would flow through our lungs differently than it does today.

S + F because I love these cases.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Apparently Liverpool (England) has had several reported 'time slip incidents'. It's only a few miles from me, but sadly I've not experienced anything, however it's an interesting topic.

www.mind-body-spirit-group.com...

www.parascience.org.uk...

hubpages.com...

www.ghostguestbook.com...#/bold-street-timeslip/4546523763

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

Some of the people who experienced it were apparently sane, normal people. One was a policeman i think. So for him to say something which could affect his credibility speaks volumes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join