It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel reportedly preparing for ‘very violent’ war against Hezbollah

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Hezbollah is another terrorist organization, like Hamas that has vowed to destroy Israel. They really hate Jews!

And who is to blame for the formation of Hezbollah? Israel. If Israel hadn't invaded Lebanon back in 82 Hezbollah would have never been formed.

I appriciate the way you generalize....forget the PLO, never mention the State within a State, Isreal's intent to sign a treaty; yet an ambassidor was targeted, the corroption and terror activities of Yassar (who died a multi-billionaire) or the Coastal road massacre, Latini...oh, lest I forget Israel adhered to UN order 425...Never heard of any in Lebanon/Palestine etal even think about that (just complaining), never, ever wishing to comply (saying so, but never) with the UN. the list is long, much longer.

If one believes the State of Isreal would commit genocide, time to read more than the internet.

MG
edit on 6-9-2014 by missed_gear because: Fact correction

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
What is so Extreme about Hezbollah?

- They protect the Southern Lebanese Border from Israel

- They are fighting terrorism in Syria

- Without Hezbollah, Lebanon would of fallen to ISIS long ago.

- By the sounds of it, Hezbollah are not interested in aggression towards Israel or any other nation in the region..

They seem like a moderate Militia/Political group to me..

Hezbollah runs the Lebanese opium situation. They are not unlike gangsters in that regard. And the rest of your description of them is absolutely comical.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: daaskapital
It has been revealed that Israel is preparing for a 'very violent' war with Hezbollah, an extremist organisation in Lebanon

Well,

From the inception of Hezbollah to the present,[26][79] the elimination of the State of Israel has been one of Hezbollah's primary goals. Some translations of Hezbollah's 1985 Arabic-language manifesto state that "our struggle will end only when this entity [Israel] is obliterated".[26] According to Hezbollah's Deputy-General, Na'im Qasim, the struggle against Israel is a core belief of Hezbollah and the central rationale of Hezbollah's existence.[80]

Hezbollah is another terrorist organization, like Hamas that has vowed to destroy Israel. They really hate Jews!

And who is to blame for the formation of Hezbollah? Israel. If Israel hadn't invaded Lebanon back in 82 Hezbollah would have never been formed.

Hezbollah was around before the "invasion". They were well up and running before that time. They added Syria in undermining the Lebanese political system and destroying the country.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

- By the sounds of it, Hezbollah are not interested in aggression towards Israel or any other nation in the region..

These kids in a Hezbollah's summer camp sure seems moderate..

Source

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I knew Israel's plan is to invade Lebanon and Syria. I hope it backfires on them and they get their asses handed to them.

Keep dreaming, It was Hezbollah that started the war in 2006 and Israel will not go start one with them. It would be nothing for the Israelis to smash Hezbollah if the gloves were taken off unlike 2006. In 2006 the Israelis were led by a French weakling.

If Hezbollah starts something just wait and you will see many cluster bombs and Napalm to burn them out of their tunnels. Then you will see a Blitz of Tank Battalions scream around the mountains and catch them from behind, slaughtering them as they have no where to run. Leading the tanks through the mountain passes in 2006 was beyond ignorant. They wont do that again, especially when Syria wont do a dam thing about the Israeli tanks running through Syrian land and over anything in their way. We may even see tactical nukes used to bring down a few mountains on their heads.

No doubt that is where they are hiding. All nations prepare for war, just look at the situation that Israel is in now with so many nations around them in shambles. Terrorist taking over nations or trying anyway. Israel has to prepare for a massive war because that is what is coming. Read Ezekiel 36-39 in the bible, The Gog-Magog war!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Yeah, they are brought up warriors and I have nothing against that... The question is what they are being trained for. If they are being trained to be like ISIS, then I disagree.. If they are being trained to defend their country, then I have no issue with it. At least they are being taught something instead of running around like Justin Beiber wannabe's.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Dude, Israeli's tanks got pounded in 2006... They couldn't even drive most of them back to Israel they were that badly damaged.. The Merkava is the most overrated tank in the world.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

These kids in a Hezbollah's summer camp sure seems moderate..

Source

As moderate as these kids in Israel.

I'm sure their camp for kids teaches nothing but love for their fellow man too.
Gadna

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

When I joined this site I enjoyed the fact the motto was to "defy ignorance"
Not to teach

Your pictures, if you actually to time to look, are from a small root.

"While Reuters photographers did manage to find representatives of the minute fraction of Israel's population belonging to the fringe Neturai Karta movement, they had more difficulty locating any of the millions of normal Israeli civilians happy to live in a sovereign Jewish state. Unless, of course, those Israelis were decked out in military gear and appeared to be imbuing their young admirers with a lust for war. Thus, Reuters' three photographs of Zionist Israelis on Independence Day are"

It's not that hard.

Yet propaganda is used...case and point...on all sides
MG

edit on 6-9-2014 by missed_gear because: Comment

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

In 2006 the Israelis were led by a French weakling.

So is this how it is with the Israeli supporters? When Israel loses blame it on someone else?

All nations prepare for war, just look at the situation that Israel is in now with so many nations around them in shambles.

America wouldn't have anything to do with these nations being in shambles would it?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

Not to teach

"While Reuters photographers did manage to find representatives of the minute fraction of Israel's population belonging to the fringe Neturai Karta movement, they had more difficulty locating any of the millions of normal Israeli civilians happy to live in a sovereign Jewish state. Unless, of course, those Israelis were decked out in military gear and appeared to be imbuing their young admirers with a lust for war. Thus, Reuters' three photographs of Zionist Israelis on Independence Day are"

It's not that hard.

MG

First the all three pics did not come from Reuters all three came from different sites. Second it was an article that came from not their independence day but rather a trip to their museum.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
Israel is a threat to the entire World and it is time that it is addressed this way.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

America wouldn't have anything to do with these nations being in shambles would it?

So.... what exactly are you trying to say?

Correct me if im wrong cos im not so good with politics, but America is a democracy, and citizens vote for a leader, so if your gonna blame america... what im saying is that as a US citizen, are you directly to be blamed for Americas policy?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The difference is clear. In the case of Hezbollah its an indoctrination of war and hate.

In the case of Jewish children its a matter of survival. If everyone jumps on Israle at once the fighting will be so bad and little Rabin will not be spared. They need every finger on a trigger, man, woman, child, granny, gramps, you name it.

I could die well knowing that the wife and kids wont die like dogs but will be putting caps downrange.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: daaskapital
Israel is a threat to the entire World and it is time that it is addressed this way.

LOL. Even if they were they are so far down the list as not to be worried about under the current world conditions.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Come on, you can find pictures of kids with guns all around the world, and it would fit your agenda beautifully. Google

And Gadna are for the age of 17 usually as preparation before the army service.

And DarknStormy, I don't justify any of it, but seeing kids with guns marching like that makes me sick. I respect your posts, but I feel bad that you would legitimize it as self-defense, even Israel with wars every few years didn't reached so low.

edit on 6-9-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

Not to teach

It's not that hard.

MG

First the all three pics did not come from Reuters all three came from different sites. Second it was an article that came from not their independence day but rather a trip to their museum.

Give an Arab a missile and it may or may not hit anything. Give a Jew a tank and he will drive it up your azz.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

Come on, you can find pictures of kids with guns all around the world, and it would fit your agenda beautifully. Google

And Gadna are for the age of 17 usually as preparation before the army service.

I don't justify any of it, but seeing kids with guns marching like that makes me sick. I feel bad that you would legitimize it as self-defense, even Israel with wars every few years didn't reached so low.

yeah, regardless of "my side" in these debates.... I hate the terrorist calling and child holding up nonsense

War... it's the result of "irreconcilable differences" and people die.... the end.

I wont say i've never done it but the demonizing is a waste of time....

peace should have been made while the chances were there, realistically now all sides have cast their dice and when said and done Israel with several hundred Nukes and a couple of Hundred Moabs can't actually loose, if Iran and or Turkey step in it can end with Israel in tatters... but all that will accomplish is furthering the extent to which Israel devastates the region and gives them the excuse to do so... this ends one of 2 ways now, with a Greater Israel occupying Syria and Lebanon or regional Islamic States step in and no Israel and no Islamic State anywhere in the region left standing when it's over....

Given the nature of Martyr philosophy I am assuming option 2 will be the end result...

When you believe in Armageddon you get what you believe

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
[quote] LOL. Even if they were they are so far down the list as not to be worried about under the current world conditions.

Yes, it is a real laughing matter.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I doubt it, Rueters is pasted all of the last picture for CW reasons, if you trace the others back the...oh my.....go to the same source.

Do some homework and then speak

Eg, your pic for all to see...

Stupid creates Stupid

MG

edit on 6-9-2014 by missed_gear because: Reply to an non observant person

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join