It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Risks loosing $20billion Rafael Deal with India over Mistral Row with Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Imposing sanctions is always going to have a short term initial effect, just look at Iran. However, once trade deals with other nations come into play, outside of the sanctions, things pick up again, as is already happening.

The money men control ALL finances, so can spout off about the Rouble all they like, as they obviously control it's value outside of Russia, against other currencies. However, it's meaningless when that currency is used with the new trading partners and no longer controlled by the criminal bankers.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

There were thousands of Russian troops in Crimea, for many years, as that is the home of their Black Sea forces. They didn't just turn up when this all kicked off in Ukraine... THEY WERE ALREADY THERE!

Oh yeah, that bunch of "lost" Russian troops, that were picked up. You don't seriously think that was an invasion do you? Seriously?

False. They were not all just in Crimea already. They also were confined to their base and could not roll tanks out in the streets. The US has bases all over the world, are you saying it's not an invasion when we use our troops to force soldiers and bases to surrender and then annex part of other countries?

No, those captured troops were not the whole invasion, they are proof of it. The large numbers of dead Russian soldiers killed in fighting in Ukraine are evidence of the invasion, the captured soldiers are proof the soldiers are there.

A top group representing soldiers' relatives has said thousands of servicemen have been sent into Ukraine, amid reports of secret funerals being held in Russia

Almost the entire rebel force are Russian soldiers.

So curious, if it's proven Russian soldiers are fighting in Ukraine will you admit Putin and Russia are warmongerers and need to be stopped? Or will you simply double back?

www.theguardian.com...
In Russia, Ukraine Conflict Hits Home With Secret Funerals, Missing Men
Russian reporters 'attacked at secret soldier burials'
Russian Soldiers in Ukraine Put Pressure on Putin
edit on 7-9-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
well everyday it looks more and more planned ,this economic fallout will plunge the world into chaos if this goes much longer....

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Of course if your France and you go through with the sale with tensions so high and something were to break out between Russia and NATO and those ships ended up killing NATO military memebers or civilians in particular thier own people, the political fall out at home would be massive.

and yet U.S soldiers get killed almost on a daily basis by arms sold by the U.S to its enemies....where is the outrage there ?...correct me if i am wrong but is the U.S not the largest arms dealer on the planet ?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

There are also volunteers from France, Spain and other places fighting for the rebels in Eastern Ukraine. Would you then claim that France and Spain have also invaded, and call for sanctions against them and threaten them with war?

I asked a question on another thread, weeks ago, about these claims of Russian invasion, and where are all the dead Russian troops. Silence! It's a reasonable question. If the assertion is that all the fighters are Russian troops, where is the evidence and why hasn't this been shown all over the press? The alternative of course is that there is no evidence of this at all and it's just another baseless claim.
The OSCE have also claimed to have seen no evidence of Russian troops, armour and weapons crossing the border anywhere. This is from observers on the ground, not some media hack getting his stories straight from Anders arsehole or Porky Poroshenko.

So far then, we have nothing that would stand up in a court of law, as evidence of a Russian invasion. Of course, since when did International law matter to our dear leaders, when the bend and break it all the time.

edit on 7-9-2014 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I just linked you several articles about the dead soldiers. I have previously linked you an article where mothers with missing sons wanted to know where their children were. Putin told them to shut up. They refused. Putin labeled them "foreign agents" for wanting to know where their children were.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The LAST round of sanctions were over the plane being shot down.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

The sanctions are really about the Russian invasion. So they are looking for anything to sanction them over because Russia continues to escalate the conflict.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I love how you believe you have proof of an invasion when not even the Ukraine or US governments have been able to provide evidence. While you wallow in your fantasies there are brave men and women of eastern Ukraine fighting fascism that is sponsored by your government. They are being assisted in this fight by volunteers from all over the world. They would like to be supported by regular Russian troops and they understand why that cannot be so. Zakharchenko speaks about this at about 14 minutes into the media briefing at this url www.youtube.com...

Watch it. Listen to real men talk. Learn from them.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: veubiah

2+2=4

Secret soldier burials + soldiers caught in Ukraine = ??

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

What invasion? You and another similarly delusional poster keep parroting this invasion story, but it never happened.

Where is the irrefutable evidence of this invasion? Simply provide us all the evidence instead of just saying it over and over again!

Well it's always pics or it didn't happen, well here are the pics so it must have happened.

So sending troops to Crimea isn't considered an invasion, because if he had said he deployed troops into Crimea you might have something but he didn't so he in fact admitted to invading Ukraine by going into Crimea.

How hard is that to understand?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: maddy21

That's actually pretty funny in an ironic sort of way.

So how are those sanctions working out for you France? Not so good eh? Maybe the EU should grow a set and quit kowtowing to Washington DC and the US war machine.

I dont think the USA has anything to do with it.

Most of the EU is probably more concerned with Russia than the US is.

It need to do something and giving them 2 state of the art warships is not really a good idea.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: veubiah

ove how you believe you have proof of an invasion when not even the Ukraine or US governments have been able to provide evidence.

Evidence enough...

Straight from the bears mouth itself.

While you wallow in your fantasies there are brave men and women of eastern Ukraine fighting fascism that is sponsored by your government.

Here you go this discusses facism and your innocent Mr. Putin...

www.interpretermag.com...

They would like to be supported by regular Russian troops and they understand why that cannot be so.

And they are, but of course you seem to have your Russian blinders on time to take them off as it has been proven already Russian troops are inside Ukraine. Somewhere they aren't supposed to be and if you believe Russia they aren't except they have Russian troops caught in Ukraine and even buried in Ukraine but that's right it's all a lie?

And hasn't the Kremlin admitted that they have troops volunteering in Ukraine but they are supposedly on a holiday in a war zone, and yet we have this also...

A top group representing soldiers' relatives has said thousands of servicemen have been sent into Ukraine, amid reports of secret funerals being held in Russia.

The Committee of Soldiers' Mothers, the main rights organisation representing the military, has said that up to 15,000 soldiers could have been sent into Ukraine over the past two months and compiled lists of missing soldiers.

www.theguardian.com...

And we also have this...

A senior separatist leader has also admitted that serving Russian soldiers are fighting alongside insurgents in eastern Ukraine but said they were spending their holidays battling in the war-hit region "rather than at the beach".

www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/05/russia-tv-funeral-soldier-killed-ukraine-on-leave

Looks like those soldiers need a new travel agent, as spending your holiday time fighting in a war zone is just not what one does, unless of course you are a Russian soldier I guess.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: MrSpad

Of course if your France and you go through with the sale with tensions so high and something were to break out between Russia and NATO and those ships ended up killing NATO military memebers or civilians in particular thier own people, the political fall out at home would be massive.

and yet U.S soldiers get killed almost on a daily basis by arms sold by the U.S to its enemies....where is the outrage there ?...correct me if i am wrong but is the U.S not the largest arms dealer on the planet ?

What US weapons are being used to kill US troops? Amercian weapons systems tend to be advanced and require both maintenance and proper training. Which is why the US is the largest arms dealer by dollar but, not anywhere close in volume. So for every one F-35 the US sells to a western nation Russia or China have to sell thousands of small arms to the 3rd world. Of every conflict on earth right now both sides are mostly using Russian or Chinese weapons. The exception would have been Israel and Gaza before the ceasefire.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It need to do something and giving them 2 state of the art warships is not really a good idea.

Probably true but I'm sure their economy will thank them.

Really though I doubt Russia is going to roll up on them in their new warships when they get them. Note that I said when. That's my prediction anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: crazyewok

Probably true but I'm sure their economy will thank them.

Really though I doubt Russia is going to roll up on them in their new warships when they get them. Note that I said when. That's my prediction anyway.

Well the UK made that mistakes selling Agentina a pair of modern state of the art Destroyers back in the 70's.

£20 billion at the end of the day wont destroy a country thats one of the biggest economys in the world, o it will hurt but france can handle it.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Technically it's $11 BILLION if you subtract the French banking fine in America of $9 BILLION.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Maybe Putin acknowledging Russian troops were in Crimea .. and then we have ...

But hey the sanctions don't effect Russia at all right ....
Russia's ruble at lowest level ever as new sanctions loom
Welcome.

But hey the sanctions don't effect Russia at all right

Sanctions don't effect Russia the same way they arent having an effect on Syria, what Sanctions are basically a form of gestures to try and form an protest movement by destroying or in hurting temporally someone's economy.

In General Sanctions overall dont have any real impact on Russia's billion but the Sanctions will bite back at Europe. Oh and your posting from CNN,other unreliable sources?

Maybe Putin acknowledging Russian troops were in Crimea

Like in Hamas case, it seems those whom hate Putin on the same level as McCain/Context are taking Putin's comments on Crimea out of out context but thats not surprising.

This also happened in 2006.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Has Iran Invaded Israel yet? i remember some in here and claiming how it proof it was that Iran wanted to wipe Israel off the map.

Evidence enough...

Reality.

Looks like those soldiers need a new travel agent, as spending your holiday time fighting in a war zone is just not what one does, unless of course you are a Russian soldier I guess.

As usual your taking small snips of the article without carefully examining it for the Humor.

A senior separatist leader has also admitted that serving Russian soldiers are fighting alongside insurgents in eastern Ukraine but said they were spending their holidays battling in the war-hit region "rather than at the beach".

"rather than at the beach".

An Nameless senior separatist leader which the MSM always naming them just as on Syria.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
In General Sanctions overall dont have any real impact on Russia's billion but the Sanctions will bite back at Europe. Oh and your posting from CNN,other unreliable sources?

You're right, the source is wrong, Russia strong, Russia gud, Europe weak, Europe bad. The sanctions will do nothing to Russia and destroy Europe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join