It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain:"Everyone on the National Security team recommended arming ISIS..."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What a slip by McCain hehe

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wasn't just McCain there.

DOHA, Qatar — Secretary of State John Kerry said Tuesday that the Obama administration supported efforts by Middle Eastern nations to send arms to the opposition in Syria, and had had discussions with foreign officials to emphasize that those arms should go to moderate forces rather than to extremists.

www.nytimes.com...

Jokers to the left of us.

Clowns to the right.

Here we ALL are stuck in the middle of morons.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WorkingClassHero I want the names of every member on the National Security team. Would they include Valerie Jarret, Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, and Susan Rice? They are collaborating with the enemy, which is treason.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

President of the United States, Vice President of the United States, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Energy, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Director of National Intelligence, Director of National Drug Control Policy, National Security Advisor, White House Chief of Staff, Deputy National Security Advisor, Attorney General, Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of Homeland Security, White House Counsel, Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, Ambassador to the United Nations, Director of Office of Management and Budget, and Homeland Security Advisor.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

...those arms should go to moderate forces rather than to extremists...

Oh yeah. Great plan. And pray tell, how are we going to keep track of that? Musta' been that Fast and Furious operation which established the SOP.

I cannot put into words how exasperated I am with these...no words...in DC who think spinning and politicking with these players in the Middle East is the same as back in Mayberry. They get totally outclassed, taken to the cleaners, and then LIE about it. Hell, they don't even care. Blame someone else and eventually go work for lobbyists.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kicked
Thanks, I will assemble a photo lineup for these criminals. This was approximately 2 years ago according to McCain.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

The logical thing is to not arm anyone. But that will never happen; there are defense contracts to be filled, and oil to be gained.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
McCain is a war mongering piece of SH*T. He does not know what is going on and where it is going on at? he just wants war and wars!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Perfect. I assume that they could just say that they didn't know that IS would become the enemy at that point. THEN they could call us dissidents for insinuating that they are criminals.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
At least McCain didn't lie. He and his fellow war mongers voted to arm ISIS. Obama wouldn't do it so now ISIS (McCain) is chopping off heads and making videos directed at Obama.

What a cluster f$=k. Mud is clearer than the actions and motivations behind western neocons.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just thought I might look up Treason in relation to Unites States law.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Link

Doesn't look good............ Quick, Start a War or something.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WorkingClassHero

"Everyone in the national security team recommended arming ISIS, and the president by himself, turned it down."

IM CONFUSED, ARE YOU PRAISING OBAMA FOR MAKING A GOOD DECISION?

Because the video clearly shows him say that Obama single-handed went against the national security advisers and DID NOT arm ISIS.

There are videos on the internet though showing they armed SFA, who have been trying to fix their image by cutting out the ISIS operatives who got into their ranks for subterfuge, who also have been weaning out the criminal element, and are fighting ISIS and the Syrian government on two fronts.

They of course only received arms if they went to the training camps ensuring they would be used properly.

I think that is sound policy in Syria actually.

And good on Obama for not helping out ISIS when others were looking shortsightedly at the matter.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

"Moderate forces rather than extremist" are not IS, these guys are quoted as saying "IS does not represent Islam, and what they do is not Islamic. I am Muslim, but if you are Christian I can live beside you and we worship our own separate faiths, I don't need you to pay a tax. I don't want to see people killed for no reason besides who they are, who they worship."

On the other hand, IS likes to kill, maim, harm anyone who doesn't follow their warped interpretation of Islam and they want a caliphate ruling all of the ME under Sharia Law.

Whether or not the US intelligence agencies may have had a hand in helping IS rise (simply to give themselves a proper "bad guy" in the ME to fight) IS needs to be stopped. They give Muslims a bad name and a reign of power by them in the region would send the ME back to the stone age.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kicked
Here they are in order from your list. What a motley crew they are! Susan Rice was a multi-tasker, she made the lineup twice. These are the morons who created ISIS!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorkingClassHero
What a slip by McCain hehe

I blame Obama for letting it get this far under his administration. They knew about these guys and let them grow, grow and grow some more. Now it's out that they knew about ISIS a long time ago and did nothing. Now ISIS is pissed we didn't back them and are attacking our people and every other person they come across while Obama acts like nothing is going on.

Obama has the worst foreign policy record of pretty much any President EVER! Him and Kerry make us look like bafoons every time they open their mouths. They can't even send enough protection to their own consulates. Anyone directing this # at McCain is a fool. This is happening under Obama, Kerry and the Democrats watch, it's on their shoulders.
edit on 9/3/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Nice list, that really points it out. Though Obama was against it so he wouldn't be in that line up.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
McCain having tea with the Caliph

tarpley.net...
John McCain meeting illegally in a rebel safe house with the heads of the “Free Syrian Army” in Idlib, Syria in April, 2013. In the left foreground, top al Qaeda terrorist leader Ibrahim al-Badri (aka Al-Baghdadi of ISIS, aka Caliph Ibrahim of the recently founded Islamic Empire) with whom the Senator is talking. Behind Badri is visible Brigadier General Salim Idris (with glasses), the former military chief of the FSA, who has since fled to the Gulf states after the collapse of any semblance of the FSA. (Courtesy VoltaireNet.org)

The guy to the left with the beard

edit on 3-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

tarpley.net...
John McCain meeting illegally in a rebel safe house with the heads of the “Free Syrian Army” in Idlib, Syria in April, 2013. In the left foreground, top al Qaeda terrorist leader Ibrahim al-Badri (aka Al-Baghdadi of ISIS, aka Caliph Ibrahim of the recently founded Islamic Empire) with whom the Senator is talking. Behind Badri is visible Brigadier General Salim Idris (with glasses), the former military chief of the FSA, who has since fled to the Gulf states after the collapse of any semblance of the FSA. (Courtesy VoltaireNet.org)

Don't you think if he want there illegally Obama, Hillary and Holder would be the first ones whining? And, don't you think they would allow zero cameras within a 10 mile radius? Give me a break. Come with some new stuff or don't come at all.

Also, I'm sure McCain would wear a suit and tie if he's trying to hide and be all shady and #$@#.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked

Perfect. I assume that they could just say that they didn't know that IS would become the enemy at that point. THEN they could call us dissidents for insinuating that they are criminals.

With ISIS getting equipped by US, you get treason.

Plead out with ignorance and somebody may just
come up with the old maxim "Ignorance is no excuse."

I know full well it remains true to knowledge of the law:
however if our decision makers are also ignoring supposedly
the best intel outfits on the planet there's no out for this.

It floated the Iraq War (actually dust off Saddam) in a pretty
shallow cookie pan and it's getting really tired.

"We had no idea the terrorists were going to hijack planes."
Then why did you have the drill lithographed up Connie?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

tarpley.net...

McCain could have been beheaded there!

What a horrible thought!

WOW

Wouldn’t that have been terrible?

I’m thinking the first chucky movie

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join