It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Supporters Have All Failed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

When all else fails use the race card.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

No, it was there, and it did happen, and you all failed to live up to your obligation as legal firearms owners to have done something.

But you didn't. Because you are all cowards.

You have failed, know, and understand that.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: govmule

The first shot was fired. You did nothing..

You will do nothing.

You and all your pro second ilk are all selfish failures.

Let me ask you this. If the militias (pro-2nd) folks showed up in Ferguson and exchanged fire with the police to protect the people, would you have accepted the inevitable deaths caused on both sides?

You seem to be pretty anti-gun and that is your choice, but I would be willing to bet that you would be crying foul even if they had stepped-up in Ferguson.

Damned if we do, damned if we dont.....right?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The point of the second Amendment is the defense of the people against a tyrannical government.

I know you have been educated on the Second Amendment previously by many of us but you may have forgotten as crafting high quality hyperbole may have shoved the more salient points regarding it out of your cerebellum.

The Militia, as outlined by the Framers, is the whole of the People, not just those with guns. So if you think I failed then you also failed. And the people in Ferguson failed.

Where were you fellow militia-man? Where were you to support your own cause?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

This ain't about race, this is about Americans being persecuted by a tyrannical government.

You have failed on your obligation as second Amendment patriots to defend them.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

This ain't about race, this is about Americans being persecuted by a tyrannical government.

You have failed on your obligation as second Amendment patriots to defend them.

Were you there protecting people from the tyrants or did you sit in the basement behind your computer thinking about how you can troll ATS?

Also how long until you denounce your American citizenship?
edit on 3-9-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

I'm not sure how "we" failed. Many of "us" did support Ferguson. Many of "us" did march. Many of "us" did protect the citizens.

There are even pictures of "us" with our firearms, marching, protecting.

"We" just didn't shoot any cops.

You mad brah?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to:

AugustusMasonicus

When you pick up a gun, you accept with it the responsibility of all that gun entails.

The security of a free state comes to mind.

And you failed to provide that for your fellow Americans.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh Jesus! Lets throw race into the mix. I didn't say any such thing.

If it were Whites, or Asians or Hispanics I would feel the same as I stated.

Another epic fail.

Nice try at putting words in my mouth.

Keep on running with emotion...that way leads to failure.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

And you are the most blatant of Cowards. You want to govern over others...because you seem to think that you are right. But to much of a narcissist to realize that you are so wrong on so many levels.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Why don't you provide proof?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
When a Gun nut is quiet after a cop guns down a person, chances are the victim is black(automatically at fault). Otherwise, it would be how cops are on a rampage.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

Why don't you provide proof?

There are pictures (it did happen) they were in the papers, the media, and they were talked about.

Take the blinders off, porkchop.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

When all else fails use the race card.

Or accuse someone of using the race card to take the race out of an issue, where it is blatantly obvious.

link   

a reply to: sheepslayer247

No, it was there, and it did happen, and you all failed to live up to your obligation as legal firearms owners to have done something.

But you didn't. Because you are all cowards.

You have failed, know, and understand that.

I served this country with a weapon so that we can all have rights, and yes, that even includes your freedom to run your mouth, that however does not give you justification to call me a coward. I guess it makes you feel good. I wouldn't advise running your mouth like that in public, you may eat your words....and a few teeth.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm gonna make some popcorn and just keep refreshing this thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to:

AugustusMasonicus

When you pick up a gun, you accept with it the responsibility of all that gun entails.

And you failed to provide that for your fellow Americans.

So when my 8 year old nephew picks up his .22 rifle he is magically transformed into a soldier that is responsible for defending people like you that hate him for exercising his rights? You sir are as delusional as they come.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
When a Gun nut is quiet after a cop guns down a person, chances are the victim is black(automatically at fault). Otherwise, it would be how cops are on a rampage.

That is complete BS! Just because some of us respect and practice our 2nd amendment right does not mean we are racist or think our right trumps due process.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Wrong.

The Framers understood that all men were considered part of the militia and as such, you are part of the militia. Gun owner or not.

Perhaps you should do a little reading into the Framers thought process on this since it was already pointed out to you and you conveniently ignored it to shovel more execrable hyperbole.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
simply put, if you intend to protect every Americans rights under the constitution, it has to be EVERY American.

Not just who you have political or racial aliegences to.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join