It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Supporters Have All Failed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Being necessary for a free state.

So, you don't think the freedom if the press is as a necessary, right?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't have a gun.

But, i at least supported our soldiers fighting for their first amendment rights which you also with your guns failed to protect.

It's easy to blame you since you seem to have no idea of what the Constitution stands for. The first two Admendments back up all the rest. Without one or the other, the entire thing crumbles.

My guns haven't protected me from anything, except starvation. But as a liberal City folk, you have no idea how food gets upon your table I'm thinking.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Was the press unable to report from Ferguson? Were they being censored? Have they been prevented from discussing the events in Ferguson?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Which means that even when reporters are in peril from a tyrannical government it is your task to defend them from tyranny.

Is it? Should we not exhaust all legal means to justice before we start shooting? Or should we just start shooting first any time there is injustice?

You have a very nihilistic view of not just the Constitution, but how everyone but you should act when you cry out injustice.

edit on pWed, 03 Sep 2014 18:36:48 -050020143America/Chicago2014-09-03T18:36:48-05:0030vx9 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Did any member of the press complain about being placed into their free speech zones?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Let's try not to insult me in order to make your point.

I constantly try to exert my first amendment rights, no matter who it pisses off (hence this thread was moved to the rant forum so it can die without proper discussion)

I grew up with guns, fired many guns, and cleaned many more guns.

I decided that if shtf that a gun will be a luxury, That knowledge will be a necessity.

Anyway, this has been thrown into the rant forum. So, it's all worthless to talk about now.

Screw it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Elton

Being necessary for a free state.

The press reported on the events. They were not forced to suppress information and they were not killed.

Who was I supposed to shoot again?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sorry I wasted everyone's time. This thread has been thrown into the rant forum. Which means it's not worthy of being discussed by ATS at large.

Might as well been thrown in the trash bin.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Let's try not to insult me in order to make your point.

In this one instance, I will lower myself to childish standards.

You started it!

I'm sorry, were your feelings hurt that not every one thinks like you do and want to be individuals?

edit on 3-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I constantly try to exert my first amendment rights...

It would appear your inability to understand the Constitution is systemic and not solely limited to the Second Amendment. None of us should be surprised.

This is a private website, you have no First Amendment rights when posting here.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Forget it. According to ATS I'm wrong.

No needed further discussion.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

And more importantly, according to both the Framers and Constitution, you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That's a matter for debate, but not on ATS.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This site is for debate. Maybe if you did it properly.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

That's a matter for debate, but not on ATS.

Actually, it can be a matter of debate, even here on ATS. I'm just not sure you are up to the challenge.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

don't worry about it, y'all win.

Its in the rant forum, might as well be the trash forum.
edit on 3-9-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Is this guy for real??? Ha ha ha. Just FYI when things started going down in Ferguson my Militia and I were put on alert status. One man being shot by police under unknown or unclear circumstances is not a valid reason to grab our guns and start shooting the police. If the reporters were being executed in the streets then we would of shown up guns blazing. Or if civilians were being shot unprovoked then we would of shown up.

A bunch of armed guys showing up to a already volatile situation is going to escalate things even more. (sounds like that’s what you want though) But as others already said don’t fire until fired upon. But I was put on alert don’t think we were not watching the situation carefully and weighing our options.

(post by Fargoth removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth

Apparently nothing.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Fundamentally, every single second Amendment supporter that cited defence against a tyrannical government had completely failed.

Therefore, you have also failed.

FERGUSON!

Can't protect your fellow countrymen? What use are you? What use are your guns?

Oh, now it's personal protection? Ok, you selfish bastards, how good do you think you are individually against the US military?

They came for your brothers. And you didn't lift a damn finger, you didn't care, you argued semantics, you argued against the unarmed American gunned down.

You have failed. Know your failure, and know that your argument for the second Amendment is just as invalid. YOU HAVEN'T EARNED IT!

You are all failures, and have no argument left.

Do you really think law abiding citizens are going to come to FERGUSON to assist a bunch of CRIMINALS tearing up the "hood"? How would that make 2nd amendment supporters and/or the Militia look?
Firepiston
edit on 3-9-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join