It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, adjensen, Klassified, Charles1952, Nugget1, SonoftheSun, and CirqueDeTruth for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

We go Live from

10 pm EDT, 9 pm CDT, 8 pm MDT, 7 pm PDT (North America)
3 am BST (UK), 4 am CET (Europe)
6 am MSK (Russia)
Noon AEST, 10am AWST (Australia)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to Reality Remix can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the iPhone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Tonight’s Topics

Hour 1

Show Intros...

Fox News calls Russell Brand 'left-wing commie scum'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dunkin' Donuts Worker's Death Reveals The True Cost Of Our Low-Wage, Part-Time Economy

'You are not up to this job': Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President

Music Break

Hour 2

Democracy and the US government CANNOT work with an ignorant populace!!!!

The Sun is Invisible in space!!

NYT : Arm Ukraine or Surrender

Outro

How to call in to the show

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package

Callers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows
Catch repeats on the Rewind Player at ATS Live Radio

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Guys, look at these threads. I know for a certainty that you have an opinion on at least one of them. This particular show could be so incredibly full of fireworks, that you really don't want to miss out. Let's hear your thoughts. The rest of the panel is pretty normal and they love talking to people.

Seriously, listen to this one and talk to us. You'll really like it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I find myself in the rare position of being available to listen to the show tonight. I wanted to go to the chat room to test it before the show and it just sits there, loading. This is what I see...

with the little blue upload circle going and going.

Any ideas why I can't get in?

Do I have to download "FlashChat?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

The most I know about computers is how to spell the word. I did have some luck going to their radio page, those are the first links on the announcement.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Thanks, Charles... I can't seem to make it work. Looks like I'll have to find something else to do with my evening. Thanks, though.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: charles1952

Thanks, Charles... I can't seem to make it work. Looks like I'll have to find something else to do with my evening. Thanks, though.

BH! NOOOO!

We must get you in to chat. What OS are you running and is flash up to date?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

OH, NO! We can't have you missing this. Send a U2U to adjensen or sheepslayer247, they're computer people.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've tried Firefox and IE. Firefox gives the window I posted above. In IE, I click on chat and it just ignores me.

I updated Flash just now. No joy in either OS...

You guys are swell for helping.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Should be another great show with some pretty diverse topics. The sun is invisible! Magic! I hope that you can join us this evening!

Tune in tonight or I'll sneak into your house and replace your easy chair with this one made out of pencils!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Though being in chat is part of the fun, it's not necessary to listen to the show. Go here: ATS Live Radio and after a short delay two players will show up. Click the Play button on either one and you're good to go (well, you will be, we're still four hours from going live.)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Tonight will be my first time tuning in to the show, I'm most interested in the segment relating to the thread "Dunkin' Donuts Worker's Death Reveals The True Cost Of Our Low-Wage, Part-Time Economy" ...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Welcome aboard!

I'm sure that topic will create some great discussion and if you want to join in.....hop in ATS chat.

Or if anyone wants to join the show through skype, contact one of the studio members through chat and we will get a contact name to you. Usually we are able to take calls, but with some new developments to our producing capabilities, we are unable to take calls as of now.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Update both Java and flash.

For Firefox, you must use the Flash plugin. NOT the activeX control. You can get it here. Download it, and install it manually. Close your browser, and reopen it. You should now have chat...

Also, make sure hardware acceleration is turned off in Firefox and IE.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Great First Hour CREW!!!

No Answers, but highlighted many questions the folks are pondering..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Been listening and I must say, this is one of the best shows.

When are y'all going to do a comedy show of the most outrageous conspiracies?

I do hear a Jon Stewart from the hosts from time to time.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

We have done a show on some of the silliest conspiracy threads.......and I believe it may be time to do another.

Thanks for listening and a big shout-out to adjensen who had to leave early in the show.....it's never the same without him.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Great Great Fun !!

Thank you for listening !!!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Great First Hour CREW!!!

No Answers, but highlighted many questions the folks are pondering..

Thanks Jack. I have really missed working with such professionals. It's great to be back.

top topics

join