It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS needs to be exterminated on sight!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I’m afraid there are some people who still want to push their little “lets get Syria too agenda. Their called neocons, neoliberals and Zionists

Missing those 'neocons' over there in Iraq, and Syria 'nation buikdling ?

Also called ISIS.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

No, you don't.

You just replace them with the same thing.

You fight them, and defeat them, but within your rules of conduct. Anything else, and you lose not only the innocents that you're supposedly protecting, but you lose a part of yourself, too. Are we willing to become monsters to defeat monsters??

ISiS are the sorts of monsters that the allies defeated in WWII, the ones who slaughtered innocents in a place called Nanking. Or slaughtered people in places called Dachau. We can not become that to defeat that. Personally, I'd rather die then leave that legacy behind...

MHO, of course.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There is no other way.

We had their Leader in Prison....But, there he sits.

You have to kill them from the Air...Let sandals go in on the ground.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

the Saudi's can bring the west to it's knees, if it cut off the oil....everybody knows it, except for a few. we play nicey, nicey with them because we have no choice...yet. the sooner the US can be prepared for the massive world shock, of a cut-off of oil by the middle east, the better position we'll be in, until then?....they have us by the gonads

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So, a parent, to save his children and his wife, pledges a loyalty that is weak to say the least, is a coward?

Really?

Frankly, I'd agree to worship Satan himself, if it saved the life of my niece. Then when the opportunity to get her to safety came, I'd get her out, then it's on.

Cowards? For saving their families in the only way available to them...?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Not hardly.

www.eia.gov...

Over half our oil imports come from the west.

Then there is that whole 'fracking' the church of climatology is screaming bloody murder about.

We don't need Saudi.

www.eia.gov...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: neo96

the Saudi's can bring the west to it's knees, if it cut off the oil....everybody knows it, except for a few. we play nicey, nicey with them because we have no choice...yet. the sooner the US can be prepared for the massive world shock, of a cut-off of oil by the middle east, the better position we'll be in, until then?....they have us by the gonads

The Saudi royal family would be the first ones beheaded if ISIS got in there.

Besides ISIS already listed destroying Mecca and that filthy black rock along with dethroning Putin, killing the Pope, and taking over the US with their flag.

Your argument makes zero sense. The Saudis need the world as much as the world needs their oil.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The new 'Largest' Saudi customer is China, not the US.

As has been mentioned above, The US has been feverishly working on breaking that hellish umbilical cord.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So, a parent, to save his children and his wife, pledges a loyalty that is weak to say the least, is a coward?

Really?

Frankly, I'd agree to worship Satan himself, if it saved the life of my niece. Then when the opportunity to get her to safety came, I'd get her out, then it's on.

Cowards? For saving their families in the only way available to them...?

Your children will be carted off to learn the finer arts of suicide vesting and be dead in about 3 weeks. Your wife will be sent off to rape centers for the drug crazed jihadists. What were you going to save again? Oh ya it was your own skin.
That is cowardly.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Soon as we get the order...If we ever do, I'll be happy to go ISIS hunting.

It is my hope that if we get sent in that we do so with extremely limited provisions in ROE.

The rules should be simple. If you're carrying an ISIS flag, or fighting along side them, we kill you.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Then what do we do?

Hell, I don't have any other answer but to fight back when someone is attacking. The only other alternative, is to surrender.

But that's not a solution either.

Point is, ISIS, ISIL, *pick a name* is not going away. When the current crop dies, gets nuked, "surrenders" another group will take it's place.

So what's the solution to lasting peace?

Tough question, answer it and pick up your Nobel on the way out to the bar. You'll deserve it.

But with all the supposed "brilliant" people out there in the world, why the heck hasn't anyone ever come up with a lasting solution?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The obvious solution I see. Obvious to me at least.

Is to do to middle east what the world did to African blood diamonds.

Ban their oil from the market just like those diamonds were.

Since there is only two things the ME exports, oil and terrorism with the former financing the latter there.

That would dry up the cash that pays for 'jihad', but that would open up another can of worms with Russia, and China because both would still buy it.

Which leaves the other thing to do is kick both off the UN 'security' council.

With the addition of adding all of the ME states to the state sponsor of 'terrorism'.

Then sanction Russia, and China, and North Korea because those weapons they use come from those countries.

That is when the US administration isn't leaving them behind, and should be destroyed.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I agree,you also snatch and grab anyone who has funded them.

Screw the whole 'Snatch and Grab' crap, What? More Guantanamo 'Members only' club members on US tax payers tab, only to be criticized about human rights violations down the line?

Blast them from above where they stand.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Screw the whole 'Snatch and Grab' crap, What? More Guantanamo 'Members only' club members on US tax payers tab, only to be criticized about human rights violations down the line?

That is the biggest thing that snips me off about this.

They screamed bloody murder over Gitmo, and what the US has 'done'.

But where is that outrage at the hundreds of people who have been beheaded.

Where is the international community scream about those peoples human rights that have lost their heads ?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

We won't, can't get them all. Stop 'em militarily, yes the west can stop them.

In the process, however, we must make sure to not become, in the eyes of the innocents around/in the middle of the conflict, just like them.

This is exactly why I'd advocate the Human Race eradicate these scum bags. It wont just be the 'West' going after them but everybody in their own borders. Then afterwards if all parties involved want to continue slaughtering each other over BS then so be it.

It's going to be easier said then done. ...and it will be bloody. Is the West willing to pay the butcher bill?

The West hasn't fought a truly 'Just' war in a very long time.

Too long.

It's about time we *The West* put all our technology [known and unknown] to use and send these bastards to hell.

edit on 3-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Someday, there will be a terrorist attack in Europe, something big and painful. Then we'll all go crazy on their asses. Man, we'll even print money to buy gear and bombs to throw at them, that's how big it's gonna be. Meanwhile, don't forget that if we focus as the "West" on ISIS, remember that China and Russia can try to pull off some stuff elsewhere. It's a big huge checkerboard, and we're dancing like puppets on them

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I just want them to take the leash off on these guys.

No playing nice like the latter years of Iraq and what is currently going on in Afghanistan. No restrictive ROE. They fight, they die. They carry the flag of ISIS, they die. No prisoners, no BS courts like what we did with AQ leaders in Gitmo. None of that happy horse# we continue to do to appease liberal who think they can make war a nice thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That is the biggest thing that snips me off about this.

They screamed bloody murder over Gitmo, and what the US has 'done'.

But where is that outrage at the hundreds of people who have been beheaded.

Where is the international community scream about those peoples human rights that have lost their heads ?

Or sand berms filled with the old the sick the babies who were still alive when buried.

Nope not a peep from them over this stuff.

Gitmo is just a vacation spot to them now anyways, they know Obama let a bunch go for a single soldier exchange.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

None of that happy horse# we continue to do to appease liberal who think they can make war a nice thing.

And that is why ISIS is even an issue.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Then what do we do?

We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

We did Iraq, and Afghanistan, Libya.

We didn't in Syria.

Doesn't matter what side a person falls on.

Either for military action or against.

They are not going to stop over there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join