It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS needs to be exterminated on sight!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of 'what should the U.S. response be' when it comes to this ISIS and overall 'terrorist' threat. Many people on radio shows, facebook, and comments on news websites believe we should just 'bomb them.' The thing is, you can't. If that worked there wouldn't be any more terrorists...I mean we've been 'bombing them' for over a decade.

You can't go to war with an idea, you can bomb as many so called terrorist safe houses or training camps as you want, it will not make you safer, it will not make anything better. No matter how many terror group leaders or #2s or whatever we kill, it doesn't change anything at all.

So apparently the new beheading video claims unless the US stops bombing in the middle east more Americans will be targeted. Well...bombing anybody in the middle east isn't going to make us safer here, many people believe the ones we need to worry about are already here. So then what is the point of dropping millions of dollars in the form of explosions? If our gov officials cared about stopping beheadings of Americans maybe they would stop the bombing that is accomplishing very little. So then the question becomes how do we know they will stop chopping heads off...well we don't. However you can't say 'oh they wont stop they are evil' until you actually make an attempt to stop it. Seems like it's either that or say # it and keep dropping useless bombs and getting more headless videos.

Why is it that so much focus in the US is put on terror groups based on another continent? The excuse of 'they hate us for our freedom so we have to attack them first' is obviously wrong. Why does it seem that these groups focus on the US more than other free countries? I've never heard of terrorists making a video waging war on Iceland or canada.

So here we are oceans away from these guys and being all insecure. How do you keep your country safe from terror attacks and other nonsense? Know who is coming into your borders. The excuse is always 'we don't have enough money/resources to secure our border.' This excuse makes no sense considering how much is being spent on UAVs and bombing daily overseas.

The money is there to secure our country from threats. Here's the problem: war is more profitable than a secure border. What happens after the next big attack that the news is already hyping? War somewhere guaranteed.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that we need a force of at least 100,000 man international force. Colon Powell’s philosophy of overkill is in order.

Get the UN and get that approval then Obama gets each Arab country to send a 10,000 man crack force: Syria, Iraq, , the Kurds, Turks, Jordan, Iran, and any NATO country

THIS HAS TO BE DONE soon because this group now will start beheading a person a day on you tube and it will only get worst and more gruesome by the day.

Imagine what we don't know they have done!

I m telling you when this is all over the depravity will be something beyond our imaginations.

That’s why Obama’s got to come out of his coma and see reality for what it is.
This is an international emergency like a killer virus…

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Now, I find that to be a reasonable answer. Some how I
knew I could count you. Thank you BM!

edit on Rpm90314v332014u17 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why don't the surrounding countries get together and do somthing before it's to late.
I don't see them doing anything at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This whole thing is manufactured from beginning to end, a lot of posters are not seeing the forest for the tree's. Obama is waiting to act, while his minion msm army starts talking incessantly about ISIS this ISIS that. Voila, look at the result, millions are frothing at the mouth to do whatever it takes to get rid of ISIS, even sinking to their level. Exactly what Obama wants, he'll then have the unanimous support to go into Syria take out ISIS and Assad, which is what he really wanted from the beginning.

Smart really, he had zero support for his invasion of Syria last year after the botched chemical weapons stunt. So what does he do, he repackages the threat and sells us this big steaming pile of manure and the people are now begging him to send troops there.

The muslim countries in the area need to have a coalition and address this issue on their own. The US being involved will just make things worse.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
They deal in fear...
Torture them into conversion of faith...
Then execute them...
bury them with pigs...
Broadcast it...
See them stop real fast...
edit on 4-9-2014 by 5StarOracle because: spell

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Sometimes to win a war you have to sacrifice your moral high ground. In this case out terrorize the terrorists. I'd mark the roads with impaled IS fighters just like ole Vlad did with the Turks. They [IS or whatever they are called now] think that they are big bad boogey men. Find things that will make them terrified. See they know we are ham-strung by moralist that think that everything can be mediated. Put them into position where the choice is going to see their deity in a non-negotiable way or hide under a rock. I'd rather lose my soul for doing the necessary things to put a end to things than let it go as it has for the past 30+ years and let my kids or their kids have to deal with a mess we didn't. Leaving a group like IS to keep going is a cowardly thing for anyone not a part of them to do. If it is dealt with properly you would be surprised at how quickly other similar group would get the hint.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I agree,you also snatch and grab anyone who has funded them.

Screw the whole 'Snatch and Grab' crap, What? More Guantanamo 'Members only' club members on US tax payers tab, only to be criticized about human rights violations down the line?

Blast them from above where they stand.

Screw your cowardly bomb them from above crap as well! Notice how many bombs the British army dropped on the IRA?

We used snatch and grab and eliminated them when we had too,also used our forces to snatch and grab people in Bosnia

As I said eliminate the ISIS murderers out there who have blood on their hands but get boots on the ground

For too long America has used the easy option seen as cowardly by many in dropping bombs on targets regardless of the civilian casualties it will cause

Your troops have better training,can engage targets from further with superior weapons and this will put the fear into them far more than the rallying cry of bombs and martyrs

Also we should change our tactics and back Assad in Syria

(post by dumbican removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: SLAYER69

You do not win wars on terrorism by exterminating people. You win wars on terrorism by understand and talking. All the might of the Bristish forces could not win with the IRA. Peace came only after hard talks..

Whilst i generally agree, there is an alternative approach that just isn't entertained these days (unless Russia are involved!) and that is to out nasty the bad guys. This has worked rather well throughout history..........

For example, seize and execute the families of those involved in the beheadings or with any links to IS. This is a completely barbaric approach but tends to have an immediate effect on those involved.......particularly if you can supply footage.......or body parts......

I do not like violence but it is a fact of life and i have to say that IS have absolutely no purpose apart from hatred for the West (and most Muslims, etc). So maybe the normal rules can be suspended for them and the barbaric approach taken instead?

Alternatively, form an alliance with Russia and China and go to town on them - if all the big players are involved, then the gloves really would be off. I honestly don't know why this approach hasn't already been taken, seeing as they all face the same threats.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dumbican

I hadn't realized ISIS had a fan club.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply.. I still think thw mindset of fighting terrorists with terrorism does nothing but make more terrorists..

purp..

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You do not win wars on terrorism by exterminating people. You win wars on terrorism by understand and talking. All the might of the Bristish forces could not win with the IRA. Peace came only after hard talks..

Exactly killing people just seems to fed these groups.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogli

True .. but nobody wants to talk to ISIS .. they have to be wiped off this planet .. period ..!

Id agree

Except history proves time and time again you can elimibate nations but not extremist groups.

Its a annoying and sad fact, you cant rage a war on terorism, it doesnt work sadly.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The only way to win a war against terrorists is to kill all the terrorists.

Negotiating is pointless.
Cease-fires are pointless.
Treaties are pointless.

*boom*

I wish that were true but it just insnt

You can drive terrorists underground but you cant eliminate them.

Sadly

edit on 4-9-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

See, now that's a problem.

to defeat them, we become them?

If we really want to defeat them, yes. Sadly, we have to "become" them.

And that means we lose.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Then how do you win?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

If ISIS were the type to talk or work things out then it would be prudent to do so.

I highly doubt they're the type that would.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Then how do you win?

I sadly dont know

I dont know that you can....just survive and do your best to block attacks on the home land.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Feel free, because from everything weve read and seen so far ISIS doesnt want to talk. They Kicked and beat a man to death by dropping cinderblocks on his head because he was a Christian.

Do you think they would talk to you?

They are beheading toddlers and infants. Do you not think the parents tried to talk them out of it?

ISIS is not interested in sitting in a rainbow circle and talking.........

They have one objective, and the only way to carry that out is convert or die.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join