It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want YOU to fight and die in WW3, did you start training?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Do people who support this latest attack on Russia using bought and paid for Kiev Junta, realize that Russia is not some poor defenseless Middle Eastern country with half wits for population.

If you consider yourself a well fed, silver spooned intellectual, with all kinds of things going for you in your life. Good parents, good school, great jobs, awesome wife down the road.

Facing you across the table is not some uneducated middle eastern person who doesn't understand half the things you are talking about.

Facing you across the table, Is Your Equal

Ukraine for Russia, is like Quebec for Canada. It doesn't matter that you talk about technicalities like sovereign country bla bla, Reality is not asking you for your opinion on Ukraine and NATO membership. Reality doesn't care what you think.

If you push Russia into war, be prepared to fight and die in that war.

If you believe in what US EU is doing in Ukraine and waging proxy war against Russia. Then you my friend better believe in it when the time comes to run/fight/die/train/attack/fire/flee/go without bath/go without shaving/eat cold food/

Here is one of your equals. Does he sound Dumb to you. Does he sound EASY TO TAKE

Adviser to Putin

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I feel like I have been training for this all my life....................

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64
I feel like I have been training for this all my life....................

LOL

I disagree with what you might mean here....

But I like your attitude.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BaconNeggs2

get ready to be flamed for this one...you will the USA USA chant soon ...something along the lines of we are so powerful we will knock you out with one punch.....

i agree with you..if we end up at war with Russia it is going to be really messy and really ugly...

i would like to think it will not go that far ....only time will tell

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

LADY: I can see myself.

NARRATOR: Want to see yourself.

Other LADY: Can you see yourself?

LADY: I _sure_ can!

NARRATOR: Want to see yourself.

LADY: I can see myself.

Queue nuclear detonation.

NARRATOR: Joy gets dishes _more_ than clean.

edit on 2-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: nukes

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I always hoped that WW3 wouldn't be country vs country, but people vs governments.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BaconNeggs2

Who attacked Russia? Since when is a sovereign country a technicality? Are you only 12?
No offense, but you sound little bit upstuck individual. Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
get ready to be flamed for this one...you will the USA USA chant soon ...something along the lines of we are so powerful we will knock you out with one punch.....

Yeah the chicken hawks

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Who attacked Russia? Since when is a sovereign country a technicality? Are you only 12?
No offense, but you sound little bit upstuck individual. Just sayin'

Oh you got me nice there, I deserve that

I called you little bit upstuck in your thread rant about grocery shopping, and now I got it back

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
I always hoped that WW3 wouldn't be country vs country, but people vs governments.

Oh it will, it will.

When US government is not able to finish the war they start against China and Russia, then US population will turn against US government for broken lifestyles,

In the end, It will be something like John Titor said, or whatever his name is. I don't really believe his stuff but I could see it happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yup.

Started my kettle bell workout routine

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BaconNeggs2

If you consider yourself a well fed, silver spooned intellectual, with all kinds of things going for you in your life. Good parents, good school, great jobs, awesome wife down the road.

Silver-spooned intellectuals in this country don't go to war. They conscript (or bribe) poor kids to do it for them, while going back to school and getting another degree so they can claim themselves exempt from direct participation.

Or something like that.

I don't think it's naivete or ignorance misguiding them. Their arrogance is preventing them from recognizing when they've picked the wrong fight, so rendering the prospect of defeat unthinkable.

An unfortunate error.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

Yup.

Started my kettle bell workout routine

GOOD FOR YOU!

Now if we can others to follow.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Pfffth .. not my concern .. let the whoremongers erm .. warmongers go and fight for a change ..
since theyre so eager for war ..

As for me will sit back with a drink .. cigar .. and tell them to piss off ..

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Silver-spooned intellectuals in this country don't go to war. They conscript (or bribe) poor kids to do it for them, while going back to school and getting another degree so they can claim themselves exempt from direct participation.

Or something like that.

I don't think it's naivete or ignorance misguiding them. Their arrogance is preventing them from recognizing when they've picked the wrong fight, so rendering the prospect of defeat unthinkable.

An unfortunate error.

You nailed it, the only thing I would add is that War with Russia would be so bad, that it would hit home, where even those chicken hawk intellectuals would feel it on their own skin. At the very least they would see the inside of a shelter.
edit on 2-9-2014 by BaconNeggs2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Pfffth .. not my concern .. let the whoremongers erm .. warmongers go and fight for a change ..

aaaaaa.......war with Russia would encompass Europe and North America

I guess you live elsewhere

Can I crash at your place

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BaconNeggs2

originally posted by: Expat888

aaaaaa.......war with Russia would encompass Europe and North America

I guess you live elsewhere

Can I crash at your place

You better get used to warm beer and dirty woman if you crash at his place.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Let me spook you completely,
If even 1/3 of what I read about our future being dark and all, is true.

His place with dirty women may be heaven

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Cheers!

Save me a seat & we can shoot the sh!t

Haha save another seat for BaconNeggs too
You might end up w/ a big gathering lol

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well the way I see it,

We don't have to worry about a thing. Obama doesn't have the balls to go any further than talk. He can talk the talk, but he can't/won't walk the walk.

Unless he can apologize us to victory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join