It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A slip of the tongue by a former mossad agent about the london bombings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is quite an amazing gaff by a former Mossad Agent. I always thought that these guys had something to with the bombing and this pretty much confirms it for me. Other information in the clip involves two people arrested for possession of explosives, with an interesting twist.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

As long as that statement wasn't taken out of context, that's some pretty damning evidence. Good find

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
This is quite an amazing gaff by a former Mossad Agent. I always thought that these guys had something to with the bombing and this pretty much confirms it for me. Other information in the clip involves two people arrested for possession of explosives, with an interesting twist.

Just the bombing in London or the attacks across the world. 9/11, OKC, Kennedy? . "By the way of deception, thou shall do war". Not sure if they are suggesting that all attacks on "western" countries are from Israel, but the ending
"Israel is the real Terrorist state 911missinglinks.com" gives me that vibe. That I would have to disagree with, I am certain that Israel just like any other country has committed war crimes... the more you search the more you wish you hadn't IMO.

This is not a pro or anti Israel comment... just a question to the OP... please No hateful Nazi and Zionist comments just nice Nazi and Zionist ones ....

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
No one else is interested?

I'd save that vid quick before it gets yanked.

Following this topic. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

"it's easy to put a truck bomb as we did- as we saw in london."

uh... huh.

the trust fund hippies who got busted in new york, i wonder if they were active in ows?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

by appointment

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Erm what truck bomb?.
I know went off in the 90's in Manchester done by the IRA but I fail to recall a truck bomb going off in London.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Original Video from his own youtube..."slip" is at 1:10-1:15

edit on 9/2/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/2/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: added quotations around slip to not unconfirmed slip

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Again what truck bomb?.
Is it an attack coming?.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Again what truck bomb?.
Is it an attack coming?.

I do not know what truck. I don't know if the man just accidentally said "we" or if it was an actual slip. I simply uploaded the original interview.

ETA: I put quotations around slip to denote it is an unconfirmed slip
edit on 9/2/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I remember that Netanyahoo was over here at that time and reading that he was advised as soon as it started by our Met. Personally I am very uncomfortable with the cosy relationship our government has with Netanyahoo, even Obama was heard to say the guy is such a "liar" (one politician on another - would he know the difference himself)?

There were a lot of strange things about the boys saying that they were supposedly taking part in a mock-up of a bombing incident and had been taken around the Houses of Parliament a few days prior to the attack. The parents of the kids all stuck to that story - but who knows?

The big thing is why did that very well off couple, living rent free have a load of explosives in an apartment block and are they part of a cell of couples at the higher end of the market living in London also?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Again what truck bomb?.
Is it an attack coming?.

Truck bomb = Bomb capable of destroying, (and limited to destroying) a truck sized vehicle.

In the case of 7/7, the truck sized targets were a London double decker bus and subway passenger carriages...truck bombs.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

They were suicide bombers etc not bombs in trucks.
None were in a truck so he says about truck bombs when there has not been any.
The way he says it doesn't say to me he meant the targets are trucks....
edit on 2-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Thanks for putting up the whole vid so we can see the context.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

The only thing worse and more criminal than CIA

Is Mossad

(looks to see if door is locked)
please don't kill me

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I remember this story when it first appeared (the couple, not the mossad guy)
They were positioned in the media as prepper types and like the video above, it was supposedly the guy who convinced the female to take part.
What happened to them?

It's unfortunate the editing on the video is so CONSPIRACY THEORIST editing, why not just show the facts without
scary noise and poor effects.

Rant over.

Still very interesting, freudian slip.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hello all!
Here's an article by Nick Kollerstrom on the subject.
terroronthetube.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Here is a good documentary called the ripple effect about the 7/7 attack

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The operative word is 'sized'.

Rifle rounds are designed to take out Human sized, individual targets.

Mobile artillery rounds are designed to target small buildings and vehicles, such as tanks, APC's, and grounded aircraft.

Tactical battlefield nukes are designed to take out entire convoys, larger buildings and infrastructure.

High yield nuclear weapons are designed to target and destroy entire cities and major military infrastructure.

Truck bombs are designed to target and destroy targets the size of trucks, which a double decker bus and subway passenger carriages are so sized.

What's not to understand here?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

But no truck sized bomb went off in 7/7 they were all person held.
If a truck bomb had been used I would have thought it odd the guy saying this but seeing it wasn't it is just a slip of the tongue.
Iam sorry but I have never heard anyone say "Truck bomb" since the IRA used them.

edit on 2-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join