It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola: The next weapon of mass destruction?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

A dangerous strain of this filamentous single-stranded RNA virus was allegedly developed in an Israeli experimental laboratory secretly. The Biological Research Institute at the nondescript town of Nes Tziona, south of Tel Aviv, is said to be handling such clandestine research program on biological and chemical weapons for quite some time now.
Victor Ostrovsky, an ex-Mossad official has fortunately spilled the beans in his book “The Other Side of Deception.” Ostrovsky has confirmed that top Israeli epidemiologists are diligently engaged in developing various “doomsday machines” in the secret facility at Nes Tziona under government patronage.

Ebola: The next weapon of mass destruction?

Okay so this is coming from an Arab news outlet but this other fellow they quote. Ostrovsky, claims in his book that captured Palestinians were used as human guinea pigs to fine-tune the efficacy of the lethal weapons.

engineer fatal microorganisms that attack only those bearing distinctive genes found in Arab and a section of African population.

granted a lot of what they said came off as propaganda but they did make some rather valid points too, like...

However, despite the complexity of enriching a biological agent consisting of Ebola strains outside the supervisory purview of nation States, the possibility of an Ebola host volunteering as a suicide agent to create havoc by way of initiating a chain of infection cannot be ruled out altogether.

I mean how hard would it be to say fly some Jihadist down to Africa with the intent to purposely infect themselves... then before they exhibit symptoms--- have them fly into Europe or here in America and sleep with every hooker they can get their hands on. Wouldn't be that hard to do when you think of somebody like ISIS with all those thousands of valid passports. cost is next to nothing, few plane tickets for some guys ready to meet their maker and claim their virgin brides.

Just like a new STD it would sweep throughout the West like wildfire... Thousands infected before you even knew you had a problem.

So even if a nation were cooking up some super-strain of... you don't really need much to turn this into a bioweapon ...

This story worries me... Not for it's content but if gave me the idea--- am sure other's in the Arab world are thinking the same thing right now...

anyway for good or ill there you have it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would think If Israel cooked this up in a lab then Palestine would be the first place they release it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Not surprised if it is true. We all know that governments have been dabbling with Bio-chemical weapons for sometime now. I doubt they are going to stop.

Wouldn't surprise me if Israel was. Big American ally with American tech... We all know how sinister some secret projects are. Not that big of a shocker to me.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Well they do fall short of saying just that...

No what bother's me is --- how just like giving a kid a loaded gun...
this article is putting very dangerous ideas out there...

According to experts, a spray containing Ebola virus can indeed be made in small camouflaged laboratories for causing havoc. This is a warning sign for countries like India, where unsecured yet advanced biomedical research facilities may turn into potential source of biological agents.

Only thing lacking here was the elbow to the ribs and a knowing wink.

edit on 1-9-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

when it comes to dirty underhanded tricks...
nothing surprises me when the government is involved and by that I mean any government... esp my own!

edit on 1-9-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It would make an interesting movie plot, but the possibility of it actually happening does not worry me.
The virus is clearly not racist based on the varying victims to date, so why would 'IS' or anyone else spread a weapon they cannot actually control?
I'm pretty sure nobody in 'IS' or any other group would want to risk their own loved ones catching it, as much as they would like us 'white devils' to be dead.

As I said, interesting thoughts OP, but I think it as likely to happen as 'IS' gaining a stronghold in Catholic Mexico.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Unlikely.???
maybe...

just remember there is no shortage of crazy people out there and crazy can be just as infectious where your desperate enough to do anything to strike at your enemies.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

captured Palestinians were used as human guinea pigs to fine-tune the efficacy of the lethal weapons.

yes just like
the Hospitals and Doctors,,,,in the West African Villages,
were actually giving the people /causing the problem,,,,

for those who were,,
,vomitting and shiitting in there pants, and bleeding out of there eyes,,

the cause it really couldn't be the fact that u should not eat BBQ Monkey, or Antilope, or Porkipine,,or Bats,,

yeah,, cause there aint nothing like a good Monkey or bat BBQ,, when your hungry.

i know maybe the Governments should have FEED there people wholesome,,food,
,instead of bullets and bullshiiit. and BBQ .

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

MMMMM bbq monkey. Now im hungry.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Okay so this is coming from an Arab news outlet…

The evil Jew…

My take is a little different. Throughout history plagues have decimated population levels, long before there was any understanding of their source or characteristics.

Like a depopulation bomb planted for people to find in the remote reaches of the world.

Like a pre planned anti personnel mine.

If you come here you have ventured too far, human.
edit on 1-9-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

would be a great weapon though. If you could come up with a vaccine and secretly inoculate the people you don't want to infect like the PTB, and some military.

Then just release it all over the world, wait a couple months and have your military clean up the leftovers.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

inoculate the people you don't want to infect

and if it Mutates?

remeber the greater numbers of infected increase expotentially,
the likelyhood of mutation,,
,yeah some weapon.

cause that inoculate might not go as planned.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
True, crazy folk, crazy tactics of course, but until or unless the virus is shown to only attack people of a particular race then I shall continue to be more concerned about shifty looking blokes wearing a Thobewith a backpack.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I guess the bigger threat is ISIS to use Ebola as a bioweapon than Israel doing it. Ebola is not targeting people with specific genes, so its uncontrollable. Just fear and hate mongering IMHO !
edit on 1-9-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

would be a great weapon though. If you could come up with a vaccine and secretly inoculate the people you don't want to infect like the PTB, and some military.

Maybe thats why the doctor that treated the Atlanta Ebola patients was asked to come to the Whitehouse

Theres a thread here about it yesterday?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

inoculate the people you don't want to infect

and if it Mutates?

remeber the greater numbers of infected increase expotentially,
the likelyhood of mutation,,
,yeah some weapon.

cause that inoculate might not go as planned.

I did not say it was foolproof.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Is this not INSANITY?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

and if it Mutates?

I am no scientist so I have no idea, but if they come up with their own strain in a lab would it still mutate?

Or could they engineer it not to mutate?

edit on 1-9-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
dbl post

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

*facepalm*

Everything is a conspiracy!!

My toilet isn't flushing properly and I am absolutely positive that a govt is behind it!

There was this green stuff growing on my bread. I think someone may have planted a dangerous biochemical.

My car a/c has been acting up lately. It has to be the tracking devices planted that is screwing around with it.

School has started and there are lines of children outside the country health clinic to get shots... this is clearly a conspiracy of some kind. There is no coincidence between school starting and children getting shots!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join