It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Deserves a Star?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Keep reading his post he has a better sense of humor than that.

Besides it is I that am the Star Whore, do you have any idea how much it cost me for those stars? We are talking thousands. I expect to get a second job soon to acquire more.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The star count doesn't matter. The system is broken. The Karma is broken and so is WATS. It's a glitch. So don't worry about getting stars or not. Post for truth and for education and for transparency ... etc etc ... not for stars.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

well if it is broken here are 5
more is good

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Besides it is I that am the Star Whore, do you have any idea how much it cost me for those stars? We are talking thousands. I expect to get a second job soon to acquire more.

LOL

FWIW I had a very hard time NOT putting a star on the post I am replying to. It's the thought that counts, right?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

LOL

FWIW I had a very hard time NOT putting a star on the post I am replying to. It's the thought that counts, right?

One from the Snarly one is worth thousands from any other. But don't forget my christmas gift this year or its curtains.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic
uh oh. I'd have to go to 3datadesign.com to figure it out but I did used to know. They have some absolute brilliant work there.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join