It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Coaches at Catholic School ‘Had Sex with Students for Years’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Two female basketball coaches turned a Catholic secondary school into Horndog High, bedding students for years under the watch of a skirt-chasing athletic director, according to an alleged victim and three school sources.

I suppose they needed to do something to justify the $8k a year tuition for the students. I really have nothing bad to say about this other than I wish I had gone to Catholic school now. This is the kind of religious education I can support.

I know it is a double standard, but I can't imagine feeling that I was taken advantage of by my coaches or teachers as a 16 y/o healthy male.

Source

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
An alleged "victim" yeah sure he was a victim, as in he wasn't one of the lucky buggers!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yes everyone uses garbage reasoning like that until they're talking about girls.

The behavior, regardless of how it is perceived by the victim(who is mentally and emotionally immature) was predatory.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Swap the sex of the teachers and pupils and right away you would see a different reaction... does make me laugh (a British expression for those that don't know.. I'm not actually laughing)

Even by putting the word female coach in the title would get twice as many clicks and probably flags as well. .. girls we really do still live in a man's world
edit on 31-8-2014 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

These coaches were placed into a position of trust.

They violate that trust and people act like it's no big deal because we're talking about teenage boys being victimized here.

I guess it's ok to be a predator if you're a woman.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Damn I miss school!

But yes, swap the sexes and the SWAT comes Down.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This guy was once a 16 year old like everyone here (except the younger ones) I can say that is probably every teen's fantasy.

But it's morally wrong and I personally wouldn't have done it. I even remember at the age just going along with my friends and saying how great it would be. And then thinking how wrong I'd feel if I did it.

I wouldn't want someone doing that to my kid if I have one. Male or female it screams that they either have a seriously misguided understanding of kinship between teacher and student (I think it's the most delicate way to put it) and they end up doing something like that....or they're attracted to those younger than them.

Not right at all but it does happen. I know it does, the articles and few Law & Order episodes I've seen prove this happens often. *Being sarcastic*

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Cheap school at only 8k what do you expect
you just cannot get the staff these day's

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
This guy was once a 16 year old like everyone here (except the younger ones) I can say that is probably every teen's fantasy.

But it's morally wrong and I personally wouldn't have done it. I even remember at the age just going along with my friends and saying how great it would be. And then thinking how wrong I'd feel if I did it.

I wouldn't want someone doing that to my kid if I have one. Male or female it screams that they either have a seriously misguided understanding of kinship between teacher and student (I think it's the most delicate way to put it) and they end up doing something like that....or they're attracted to those younger than them.

Not right at all but it does happen. I know it does, the articles and few Law & Order episodes I've seen prove this happens often. *Being sarcastic*

How am I programmed?

If it were my Daughter...SWAT team!

My son? ... HIGH FIVE!

I'm a man. Guilty as charged.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If i remember corectly i started having fantasys about my teachers when i turned 12 or 13, would have been a dream come true.

Plz dont waste your replys on me, i couldent care less what you think.
edit on 31-8-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

My opinion is that age of consent is too high in U.S. and just creates another class of people who aren't a threat to society yet have their lives ruined forever. For example, 18 year old dates 15 year old classmate, goes to prison and is now on sex offender registry for the rest of their lives. Actually anyone over 15 or 16 should be able to consent because that is natural age for sexuality to start happening(possibly sooner or later depending on person). The current laws just create criminals out of people that shouldn't be criminals.

I remember being a teenager and having a sexual relationship with an older girl. It was awesome and I don't regret it but she could have very well been sent to prison...and for what? Really? Whole life ruined. Hell. with the current laws MY life could have been ruined as well and for no #ing reason. Just for having sex at the natural age to have sex? Ass backwards.

There is absolutely no reasoning to that sort of thing other than to destroy the future generations from being healthy and productive.

In light of that. I have zero respect for anyone, male or female who would have sex with a teenage student while in a position of power. If it isn't right for a doctor to date a patient, it isn't right for a teacher to date a student. Actually that goes for the adult world as well but it's worse when it's younger people(14-19 ish).

Most people have fantasies of hot teachers seducing them when they are younger. But the mind games behind such a sexual relationship is not one that should be experienced.
edit on 31-8-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
My PE teacher at 14 (a very attractive lady in her 20's) noticed me strongly staring at her thighs. They were simply magnetic. She called me to the office and proceeded to give me a giant slap on my face right away. Then she stormed out of the office, still smiling...
I would have preferred if she kissed me... Or, better, if she had told me one sentence that really, something else is sorely needed to make a real relationship start (and that most women disliked staring at their body parts).
I had fantasies about that teacher but the slap part was somehow mostly left out...

Well, I'm retro.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
16 year olds? Really? lol

That wouldnt even stick if they were girls... come on... 16... lol

Mr Jude11 there must be one of those members of the ESRB "gore and guts sure, BUT NO SHOWING TITTIESSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

hahaha.... stupid media.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Judging by some comments I am starting to genuinely think that some people believe that when you hit a certain age you magically gain some kind of ability to be able to judge what is right, or what is best for you, etc...I understand that there is not really any way to judge maturity on a person by person basis, and thus age restrictions do make the most sense where many things are concerned. However, I do not think people should delude themselves into thinking that this really means anything from a biological point of view. Yes, people generally mature as they age, at least most people, but turning 18 does not endow you with anything you didn't have before. Someone could be 25 before they're genuinely qualified to make decisions about what is best for them, in this case sexually, but even though such a person would not be mature enough to make that judgement before they reach maturity, it is somehow okay because they are over 18. My point is that it makes no sense for someone to claim it is wrong because they boys are not mature enough to make such judgement calls. You can say it is legally wrong because they are under 18, but you cannot claim it is biologically wrong because you cannot be certain whether they knew what they were doing, or whether they truly were taken advantage of.

Is it taking advantage when the boy is mature enough to make such a decision, and any potential influence from the teacher and her position of power is a non-issue where this boy is concerned? I understand that such a position of power could somehow influence a boy into thinking that he cannot say no or something to that affect, but what if this is not an issue? It seems to me that we make broad generalizations about such things that may or may not be true. The law, setting an age of consent in general, makes such generalizations. Again, I agree that such things are necessary, but I am just stating that it doesn't make perfect sense, putting this necessity aside. I think there are two main reasons women and men are viewed differently where rape is concerned, or where sexuality is concerned in general. First, it is no secret that men are biologically wired to propagate the species through sex, and thus why they are often not monogamous. Our intelligence allows us to overcome our biological or instinctual drives. The stereotype or generalization that men like sex more than women in most instances is true, and exists for a reason. The second reason that such things are viewed differently where guys are concerned has to do with the fact that it is physically much more difficult for a female to rape a male. Males are generally stronger, and the logistics of such an act pose a greater problem that the reverse.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
An alleged "victim" yeah sure he was a victim, as in he wasn't one of the lucky buggers!

If you don't mind me asking... do you have a son who is a minor?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Let me repeat one thing... 16 year olds. SIXTEEN. Like I said... not even if they were girls! But guys? Come on... with fit, tight, basketball coaches... OH COME ON!! POOR BOYS! Here... 16 year olds are not "minors" they're itching to get some... let them get some! If its some hot fit basketball coach... hey, FINE BY MY STANDARDS!

Btw... the next time I get hit on by some hot chick from some other company (which kinda happens quite frequently actually), I'll cry sexual harassment too (I should have done that in the army also with higher ranked women... no, not really)... because I'm a man! And I have rights! And I feel so OFFENDED... And and and and ... well the right to be an idiot too. Come on... our society is growing these sort of emasculated men! 16 year olds?! COME ON! MAN UP! Either you go down or you step out. Whats this crap bout snitching? This is all about one sob that wanted some and didnt get none.

CAN. OF. WHOOP. ASS. Because NOW theres no more good stuff for anyone because of that little rat.

I fear for my sons really... I fear that they'll fall in this emasculation trap that society is laying down for them that one day they will be ashamed for being men and for doing what men do, and for having those exceptions that men always had - NO... a 16 year old guy having sex with a teacher is NOT the same. Deal with it. Its FUN. Its Bragging rights! Its a freaking medal! Its like a bloody Purple Heart! Its the Iron Cross. You're nailing the teacher... come on!

Damn the snitches!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni

originally posted by: new_here

Let me repeat one thing... 16 year olds. SIXTEEN. Like I said... not even if they were girls! But guys? Come on... with fit, tight, basketball coaches... OH COME ON!! POOR BOYS! Here... 16 year olds are not "minors" they're itching to get some... let them get some! If its some hot fit basketball coach... hey, FINE BY MY STANDARDS!

Btw... the next time I get hit on by some hot chick from some other company (which kinda happens quite frequently actually), I'll cry sexual harassment too (I should have done that in the army also with higher ranked women... no, not really)... because I'm a man! And I have rights! And I feel so OFFENDED... And and and and ... well the right to be an idiot too. Come on... our society is growing these sort of emasculated men! 16 year olds?! COME ON! MAN UP! Either you go down or you step out. Whats this crap bout snitching? This is all about one sob that wanted some and didnt get none.

CAN. OF. WHOOP. ASS. Because NOW theres no more good stuff for anyone because of that little rat.

I fear for my sons really... I fear that they'll fall in this emasculation trap that society is laying down for them that one day they will be ashamed for being men and for doing what men do, and for having those exceptions that men always had - NO... a 16 year old guy having sex with a teacher is NOT the same. Deal with it. Its FUN. Its Bragging rights! Its a freaking medal! Its like a bloody Purple Heart! Its the Iron Cross. You're nailing the teacher... come on!

Damn the snitches!

Wow, it was a simple question, Fratern. Didn't mean to pi$$ you off. I'm a Mom. You'e a Dad I'm assuming? Perhaps that's why you and I see this so differently... as it sounds like would have no problem with your son (as a minor) having a sexual relationship with his teachers. I guess we just disagree, because to me it is wrong on sooo many levels.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Its not a question of mothers or fathers.... and I'm not pissed. My thing is... they're guys and their 16! I cant call them exactly "minors" - they are minors for some things and they arent for others.

The age of consent is between 16 and 18 for a reason new_here... if the article said 13 or 14 ok, I would have reacted differently, but 16 no way - their pants speak way louder than their brains - if its not the teacher its some other chick somewhere - they just have to get some.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

Should the reaction be any different if the roles were swapped? Why is it assumed in our society that girls hate sex and that boys crave it? Girls don't have crushes on their teachers? Girls don't ever get horny? Please. Girls are just expected not to act on their sexual desires because society deems any act of sexual advancement by a woman to be "slutty," which is a major blow to any girl's social status.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DestroyDestroyDestroy
Girls are just expected not to act on their sexual desires because society deems any act of sexual advancement by a woman to be "slutty," which is a major blow to any girl's social status.

It's not just modern society. A lot of this is rooted in our evolutionary psychology. Men can pretty much breed an unlimited amount of times from puberty until old age. With women it's more limited, as the fertile window for women closes much sooner. That's why the expectations are different for each gender.

It's easy to translate our social behavior to what it really means at a biological/primal level.

When men are praised for being whores, this translates to: Individual has good genetic material - women want his children because he's an alpha male.

When women are insulted for the same thing, this translates to: You aren't looking for quality, you're looking for quantity. If you let anybody make a deposit you aren't really selective about the genes your children will have.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join