It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
Expat, how's your friend doing, any updates?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Ah cool beverages, now where's my pipe? Gotta be here somewhere.

I'll have to let Charles fill in what he talked about, don't think I could do him justice. It went really well I thought.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
@Bassago .. yep is why normal policy is one of non-involvement when it comes to domestic situations .. only reason attempting to help now is his father was one of my troops and he (the son) did his time as well serving with 5th group ..

@guohua .. good guess and correct .. another malaysian chinese ( malaysian chinese are a disgrace and insult to chinese by far theyve ate too much western # and severe case of moneyface ) .. he had money .. now got boucoup debt .. he was living there the past 9 years and his daughter was born there .. yep she younger -37 ..
He 49 .. true .. thinking of who to ring up among my many connections high and low in the area to call in a favour from .. he already tried through the u.s embassy they were of no help to him ..

grandson doing well though not happy I had to leave .. currently back in japan though looking like may end up having to take trip to malaysia ..

Meh.. time for another double ..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sorry to hear,,,, Double on the way,,,, and they'll keep coming I think our friend Bassagois empty to, I need another drink as well.
No, the mother has family and they'll protect her and boyfriend if he has money, you know this.
You're very correct, Malaysian woman can be problem if they are wronger and have no tradition training when raised or They had No family Value Training I should say.
This is important for a young woman.

I know your Grandson will miss you, it is very sad, for both of you.
You and your friend will be in my Thoughts and in My Spirit Prayers.
guohua

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Charles,,,, Charles, Tell me all about it
I bet you were Wonderful!

We really wish we could of listened in but we had a prior commitment at my husband VFW tonight.

Plus, my husband got one of those phone calls, the A____y needs his help or advice in a matter that will require him to travel again.
He's not Happy, but it's his Government and he just can't bring himself to say No!
So, that kind of put a damper on or day and getting his Passport out, Visa not a problem, they'll take care of that.

edit on 10-9-2014 by guohua because: to much information from my wife!

edit on 10-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

True .. they will try .. wont do them much good once I get done calling in favours owed being nice will start with ones owed by government officials .. if that fails then will call in favour from one or two triad bosses that owe me ..

Grandson knows I cant stand living in cities .. and that prefer life up in the mountains .. son will bring him to visit for chinese new year next year as he big enough now to make the trip easier ..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

My reply on the times theyve tried that on me is laugh at them then tell them to get stuffed .. havent got approached in years after last time they tried .. think they finally learned ..
Safe trip to mr g ..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh,,, The Triad, Knows All and Hears All and See's All,,, No One Can Hide from them, People don't understand the Triad.
It's actually bigger than the Mafia.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You need a Cigar and Bassago can get his Pipe out, I'll waddle over to the bar and get us all another round of drinks.

I sure hope Charles is feeling Good after tonight's show.

Maybe some other Hernando's Hideaway Groupies will show up

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yep .. is why not too worried if the woman wants to continue trying to keep his daughter from him .. having drinks with a couple of them this evening ..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

If you don't mind me asking, and You know of-course you don't have to answer, What does your son do?
Is he still married and does his wife get along with you?

ETA: Time for another Drink

edit on 10-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Two of my sons became tcm physicians .. daughter and other son went into the apothecary side of things .. all are happily married and doing well .. though they all keep trying talk me into moving in with them when visit keep telling them am doing fine on my own .. second son and his wife expecting their first child now ..

Of the two youngest ( fukushima orphans ) oldest started study at uni .. youngest going to finish school in kyoto then off to uni in couple years ..

Luckily get along good with all of them ..
Its just wives Ive never had good luck with .. been there .. done that.. survived .. never again ..
edit on 10/9/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/9/14 by Expat888 because: typo.. grr.. bloody english..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hey Hey, i've been out all day and now there is a vicious thunderstorm going on.
did i miss anything fun?
@Charles, jump in. Im free to chat whenever

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Not sure .. just wandered in bit ago myself ..
Thunderstorms always good .. had one here last night ..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Sometimes but the ones here seem to always knock the power out.
I guess i'll sip tea and talk to you guys until then

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You're our official Tea Manager / Hostess with the Mostest

I'll have another Rum & Coke please, and Expat my friend, You should be and I'm very Sure You Are, Damn Proud of Your Family!
They sound like a Fine Bunch of Kids.

Not only that but you have More Grandchildren on the way,,,,

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I do love my tea, G.
Can i be the Host with the Most instead?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

YES, That Makes More Sense, Yes Of-Course

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago
Where are you my friend, I was looking through the threads for ya,,,, it's just me and EyesWideOpen, he's drinking Tea and I'm have my usual,,, I thought I smelt your Pipe smoke,,, earlier,,,, you hiding?

edit on 11-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I'm here, just been sitting in the leather chair in the back by the fireplace. Been kind of dragging today and haven't felt too talkative (is that possible?)

Think I'm in a mini fugue state. Nothing serious just feeling quiet. Also trying out EyesOpenMouthShut method of listening more and speaking less. For today anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join