It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry: The Threat of ISIS Demands a Global Coalition (NEW WORLD ORDER)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
NEW YORK TIMES IN a polarized region and a complicated world, the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria presents a unifying threat to a broad array of countries, including the United States. What’s needed to confront its nihilistic vision and genocidal agenda is a global coalition using political, humanitarian, economic, law enforcement and intelligence tools to support military force.

In addition to its beheadings, crucifixions and other acts of sheer evil, which have killed thousands of innocents in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, including Sunni Muslims whose faith it purports to represent, ISIS (which the United States government calls ISIL, or the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) poses a threat well beyond the region.
Continue reading the main story
Related in Opinion

ISIS has its origins in what was once known as Al Qaeda in Iraq, which has over a decade of experience in extremist violence. The group has amassed a hardened fighting force of committed jihadists with global ambitions, exploiting the conflict in Syria and sectarian tensions in Iraq. Its leaders have repeatedly threatened the United States, and in May an ISIS-associated terrorist shot and killed three people at the Jewish Museum in Brussels. (A fourth victim died 13 days later.) ISIS’ cadre of foreign fighters are a rising threat not just in the region, but anywhere they could manage to travel undetected — including to America.

There is evidence that these extremists, if left unchecked, will not be satisfied at stopping with Syria and Iraq. They are larger and better funded in this new incarnation, using pirated oil, kidnapping and extortion to finance operations in Syria and Iraq. They are equipped with sophisticated heavy weapons looted from the battlefield. They have already demonstrated the ability to seize and hold more territory than any other terrorist organization, in a strategic region that borders Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey and is perilously close to Israel.

ON THE OTHER HAND....WE HAVE OBAMA

President Barack Obama’s failure to articulate how the U.S. plans to crush the growing threat posed by rampaging Islamic militants has opened himself up to a swarm of backlash from critics.

And it leaves glaring questions about American’s foreign policy, observers say, most pressingly: What exactly will our strategy be in Iraq and Syria?

During a news conference Thursday, Obama’s blunt admission that “we don’t have a strategy yet” landed with a thud — particularly after others in his administration have been ratcheting up calls to eradicate the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham, or ISIS, labeling the extremists as a “valueless evil.”

Following reports earlier this week that the U.S. sent spy planes over Syria to survey potential airstrike targets, this latest mixed message is a head scratcher, said Robert Kaufman, a professor of public policy at Pepperdine University.

“It’s an OMG day because there (Obama) is, undercutting the entire foundation that his people seemed to be on the same page for,” said Kaufman, who is writing a book about the “perils” of the Obama presidency. “Now we look confused and in disarray.”

NOW WE HAVE KISSINGER TALKING ABOUT A "NEW WORLD ORDER" Wall Street Journal

Kissinger says: Libya is in civil war, fundamentalist armies are building a self-declared caliphate across Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan's young democracy is on the verge of paralysis. To these troubles are added a resurgence of tensions with Russia and a relationship with China divided between pledges of cooperation and public recrimination. The concept of order that has underpinned the modern era is in crisis.

To play a responsible role in the evolution of a 21st-century world order, the U.S. must be prepared to answer a number of questions for itself: What do we seek to prevent, no matter how it happens, and if necessary alone? What do we seek to achieve, even if not supported by any multilateral effort? What do we seek to achieve, or prevent, only if supported by an alliance? What should we not engage in, even if urged on by a multilateral group or an alliance? What is the nature of the values that we seek to advance? And how much does the application of these values depend on circumstance?

For the U.S., this will require thinking on two seemingly contradictory levels. The celebration of universal principles needs to be paired with recognition of the reality of other regions' histories, cultures and views of their security. Even as the lessons of challenging decades are examined, the affirmation of America's exceptional nature must be sustained. History offers no respite to countries that set aside their sense of identity in favor of a seemingly less arduous course. But nor does it assure success for the most elevated convictions in the absence of a comprehensive geopolitical strategy.

Well, Obama may not have a strategy, but it seems the rest of them do. Obama is just not ready to announce the New World Order and a possible World War III coming our way. It's all quite confusing really, but I posted this hoping to get a better understanding from my friends here at ATS. We are getting the run around here. They know exactly what they are going to do.

edit on 8/29/2014 by RyanDaniel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm sure the pentagon has lots of good ideas about what to do with ISIS. Obama wanted to be the man who bought the service men and women home, not to send them off to war again. That is why he seams so reluctant I think. But good men don't stand by and watch the enemy of the free world grow stronger and commit unspeakable crimes.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Seems Obama might be under pressure from his higher ups in the game. There are plenty of people in this world that he takes orders from who have enough interest in this to push it hard. If he refuses, they just give him the JFK treatment. It's going their way regardless of how Obama feels about it. This is their game and he's just a piece to move around on the board.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

To Defeat Terror, We Need the World’s Help

It's a Hell of a pinpoint operation isn't John?

a Hell of a pinpoint operation.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RyanDaniel

I have an idea, it's called the truth.

Just come out and say it. We don't know how to fix the problem we created.

Just tell the world in our attempt to form a NWO things went terribly wrong. We thought what we were doing was right, we are sorry. Please help us fix the problem?

edit on 29-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

I have an idea, it's called the truth.

Just come out and say it. We don't know how to fix the problem we created.

Just tell the world in our attempt to form a NWO things went terribly wrong. We thought what we were doing was right, we are sorry. Please help us fix the problem?

Kissinger's idea for a NEW WORLD ORDER

edit on 8/30/2014 by RyanDaniel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RyanDaniel
Seems Obama might be under pressure from his higher ups in the game. There are plenty of people in this world that he takes orders from who have enough interest in this to push it hard. If he refuses, they just give him the JFK treatment. It's going their way regardless of how Obama feels about it. This is their game and he's just a piece to move around on the board.

Yes I agree with you there, I have a funny feeling those higher up's also control the reins of my country too, and have done so for about 70 years now. Was ISIS the catalyst that was always the long term goal for NWO? Because I thought it was gonna be aliens.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Yes I agree with you there, I have a funny feeling those higher up's also control the reins of my country too, and have done so for about 70 years now. Was ISIS the catalyst that was always the long term goal for NWO? Because I thought it was gonna be aliens.

They use fear to control populations and terrorism is the perfect fear factor. They can create it and destroy it all while keeping countries destabilized and securing control over natural resources.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Seems Obama might be under pressure from his higher ups in the game

Obama/Biden/kerry - the string pullers dream come true - racism/stupidity/elitism - a trifecta of negative traits raised to leadership level because the masses have been sufficiently dumbed down.

When the lead story on the newscasts is Joan Rivers...while the world burns ...well, that says it all.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This video opens with Wesley Clark, Four-Star General, U.S. Army (Ret.), and former NATO Supreme Allied Commander, Europe (1997 -- 2000) speaking of being informed at a Pentagon visit in the weeks after 9/11 about the proposed implementation of the G.W. Bush administration's Project for the New American Century. This plan, he learned from a Three-Star General of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, included attacking and destroying the governments in seven countries in five-years -- Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

Seems Obama might be under pressure from his higher ups in the game

Obama/Biden/kerry - the string pullers dream come true - racism/stupidity/elitism - a trifecta of negative traits raised to leadership level because the masses have been sufficiently dumbed down.

When the lead story on the newscasts is Joan Rivers...while the world burns ...well, that says it all.
Its kinda funny.
I could almost imagine the grin on your face ,because you thought you were writing an intelligent reply.
Which party brought us the Patriot Act ?
And what did Bush tell the American People to do in the after math of 911 ?
"Go Shopping"

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tw0Sides

Everyone must see through the Democrat/Republican paradigm or this country is doomed. We'll fall right into the hands of the Globalists pigs who would love to see their divide & conquer strategy work out and empower them even more.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I see your point, but I was talking about Bush, Clinton, Obama. ...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 30-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Bush, Clinton, and Obama are all part of the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg and Council on Foreign Relations. Practically brothers.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul warned us about the Trilateral Commission and CFR back in 1988.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

President Obama's foreign policy failures are standing in the way of "a new American century," Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) said in a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference Thursday.
-
Source

Don't get me wrong I believe they are all in on it. But, yeah they are at odds with him.

New World Order -Project for a New American Century Takeover

edit on 30-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Go back further.
Eisenhower warned us about the Industrial Military Complex.
Kennedy warned of Secret Societies.
After those Gents . Following Presidents were part of the Game, the Warnings Stopped.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Tw0Sides because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tw0Sides

Go back further.
After those Gents . Following Presidents were part of the Game, the Warnings Stopped.

Absolutely CORRECT. Let's just post this for the record in case some aren't familiar with this fact.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tw0Sides

Go back further.

I believe Eisenhower's grand-daughter is still making waves. She talks about a secret base on Mars and such but I won't drift off topic.
edit on 30-8-2014 by lostbook because: correction

top topics

<<   2 >>

join