It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hive mind experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Having put it that way, I would be honored if you counted me as with you, in your endeavor.
tetra

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
@all: thanks, I was expecting much more "you're crazy" than I got, so I figure that's a good sign. Permitting permission and get on board! The only trinity that matters is: free people, free choices, free information.

@ my so close and so far Panoptici Canes: If leaking the stuff gets you in too much trouble, for I assume it is the tops of the pyramids that are the main reason for mt troubles- I would like to ask for a little donation. My survival fundraiser, because I bleed like a pig in the slaughterhouse and really seriously wouldn't waste it on anything unnecessary:
Please send me some money via Western Union, you can find my name above, and a short text on my mobile with the code (I won't call back, no worries, I'll delete it afterwards.):07732653452, but I assume you knew that

Also, if someone has a flat in London with a clean bathroom(which is the most important thing I need right now!) I could use, email me: [email protected] (but I guess you know that as well)

Welcome are also all other donations, from people who aren't xenophobic, can handle fiction and would love to have an alien friend! (for I still believe I reached out and found one. Like 56% sure)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
My dear ATSizens,

if I may ask a few minuteshours of your precious time:

There were a few funny things happening to me lately, and I would love to know, who else had similar experiences. I am not crazy, my mother had me tested (c:BBT). Still I have made contact with some "humanists on the run", and I want to know how many others are in contact with them too.
I hope it is aliens, but it might as well be some Freemasons, Bilderberger, Club of Rome, Secret Service of Earth, etc. kind of earthlings behind it, or a collaboration of them all, or mother Gaia herself, or the universal energy itself. Do me a favour and be honest about it, because I almost died for your freedom at least twice.
If you sit down and relax, install in your mind a "go with the flow" type of mindset, does someone answer you?
Like in communicating with a computer, you have to set the parameter first. Choose a sign for: yes, no, laughter and what ever else you might feel could be handy, for your style of chatting.

1. What is your opinion about the energy level on earth? I am talking physics here, so stay as close to reality as possible.

2. If you ask for contact, what sentence is the key?

3. If you were to invent a new type of stochastic what is the approach that comes to your mind, if you just float?

4. Do you want to be a part of a united planet, if that would mean we would increase our chances to get a seat in the big council of the eight human worlds?

5. Do you or did you have lately strange epiphanies about things, you never thought about before?

6. Can you read other people?

Are you receiving answers when you have a nice little chat with yourself?
Also if you could ad your general outlook on the world:

A. Do you believe in god, ghosts, chakras, or whatever?
B. How do you perceive your status amongst other people?
C. What is your approach towards money and belongings? i.E. how hard would it be for you to leave everything behind?
D. How strong would you consider your reading-comprehension skills on a scale from 1-10? (1=non-existing, 10=interpretation-pro)
E. Do you have a Dis- or an Utopian outlook on our future?

If you feel I missed some important questions, feel free to ad them yourself. And to clarify, I don't care for people just trying to profile themselves, so every super strange stuff, like: "I can switch the light on with my willpower." Or "I am your messiah." Or "TBTB are trying to kill us all.", keep it to yourself, I wouldn't believe you- and in this case, I would say we can discuss the meaning of it, after we collected a satisfying volume of useful answers.
Thanks in advance,
your big boobs messiah from outer space (ROFL)
Maybe she is from the double Play D's?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AquaAscending

thanks for carrying the OP to the next page, even if I don't get why, because your question had nothing to do with it?
What is a double Play D?
And before you answer I assure you I am no club member, or whatever, in my introduction I already stated I am independent enterpreteur, with a lot of bad luck.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hey op, how are you? I know exactly what you're talking about here.

1. What is your opinion about the energy level on earth? I am talking physics here, so stay as close to reality as possible.

Everything is energy.

I don't know for sure, all I know is that one day I realised the universe was talking back to me.

3. If you were to invent a new type of stochastic what is the approach that comes to your mind, if you just float?

Erm...

4. Do you want to be a part of a united planet, if that would mean we would increase our chances to get a seat in the big council of the eight human worlds?

Oh YES!

5. Do you or did you have lately strange epiphanies about things, you never thought about before?

Yes, all the time. Sometimes thoughts just flow into my brain, I don't know how it works, but it happens all the time. Is this intuitive knowledge? Is it coming from an external source straight into my brain? Am I an alien? I don't know how or why it happens. Sometimes things are deep, once I had an epiphany that each one of us is a whole universe, each one of us is the beggining and the end of ourselves and when we meet someone we're colliding our own universe with someone else's, we are the will to be, the beggining and the end, our physical body is the projection of consciousness itself, earth is the mother of all, the feminine force of nature, the sun is like a big load of sperm (eew) on earth (as above, so below), love is the driving force behind life, every minute of our life counts, all beings are aware at some level, every little ant deserves respect, karma really exists, people who deal with magic"k" are messing with things they shouldn't...I could keep going, those were all insights about the universe the universe itself told me!

I can read everyone, I know who to trust, I know when they are lying, I know when they have bad intentions. But I wouldn't say that I'm "reading" them, it's more like I can feel their energy and my brain translate it to a message I can understand conciously. It goes with the revelaton that each one of us is a universe, when we are thinking about someone we meet this person in the ideas plane of existence (I don't know how to call it other than that), so in an unconscious level I know what that person is thinking or feeling, it's so subtle I can't find the right words to describe it.

A. Do you believe in god, ghosts, chakras, or whatever?
I don't know what to believe, but there is a state of mind that allows us to connect with something divine, we are layers of existence, maybe the first layer is God?
B. How do you perceive your status amongst other people?
Most people think I'm "different", whatever that means.
C. What is your approach towards money and belongings? i.E. how hard would it be for you to leave everything behind?
I don't care about money, I had a hard time trying to fit in society by having a normal job, only because money doesn't motivate me...I left everything behind many times during my life...
D. How strong would you consider your reading-comprehension skills on a scale from 1-10? (1=non-existing, 10=interpretation-pro)
I can read and comprehend, does that make me a pro? Nope, always a learner
but I love reading, by the way, english is not my native language, so sorry about my grammar and limited vocabulary!
When I observe the humanity status quo I think we're lost, people are stupid, they take selfies and run to FB to publish it and get as many likes as they can, they take photos of the food on their plate, they have babies but are too selfish to care for them, they laugh at others disgraces and they rarely ask a genuine "how are you?", but then, I'm just me, and since I'm a whole universe I decided the future will be great! I'm the master of my own universe, so I'm hoping for a world filled with love and happiness, where we can all relax and try to understand the mysteries of existence as one

I'm interested in your talks with the Universe! Is it telling you the same things it's telling me? It makes me wonder...
edit on 30-9-2014 by thecapstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
@capstone:

When I observe the humanity status quo I think we're lost, people are stupid, they take selfies and run to FB to publish it and get as many likes as they can, they take photos of the food on their plate, they have babies but are too selfish to care for them, they laugh at others disgraces and they rarely ask a genuine "how are you?", but then, I'm just me, and since I'm a whole universe I decided the future will be great! I'm the master of my own universe, so I'm hoping for a world filled with love and happiness, where we can all relax and try to understand the mysteries of existence as one

Thanks for existing. My universe is currently taking a break, but it is good to know parallel universes also decided it will be great.
I relax and try to find your waves in the endless sea of conscious.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

My dear ATSizens,

if I may ask a few minuteshours of your precious time:

There were a few funny things happening to me lately, and I would love to know, who else had similar experiences. I am not crazy, my mother had me tested (c:BBT). Still I have made contact with some "humanists on the run", and I want to know how many others are in contact with them too.
I hope it is aliens, but it might as well be some Freemasons, Bilderberger, Club of Rome, Secret Service of Earth, etc. kind of earthlings behind it, or a collaboration of them all, or mother Gaia herself, or the universal energy itself. Do me a favour and be honest about it, because I almost died for your freedom at least twice.
If you sit down and relax, install in your mind a "go with the flow" type of mindset, does someone answer you?
Like in communicating with a computer, you have to set the parameter first. Choose a sign for: yes, no, laughter and what ever else you might feel could be handy, for your style of chatting.

The world seeks those that listen
Once again listening and replying (though keeping your head becomes difficult)
Floating through life has consequences (it's a time for change do so with the Lord in mind-heart)
Not sure about the Eight human worlds but love and forgiveness in righteousness unites us all.
To a depth I never imagined before
I try to see the good in everyone as assumptions make an ass out of you and me (judge not yest ye be judged yourself)
Are you receiving answers when you have a nice little chat with yourself? Our Lord is within
Also if you could ad your general outlook on the world: our faith determines our future

A. Do you believe in god, ghosts, chakras, or whatever? GOD is
B. How do you perceive your status amongst other people? Strange question but I try to give truth and love
C. What is your approach towards money and belongings? i.E. how hard would it be for you to leave everything behind? I own nothing but clothes (second hand) but struggle with jealousy and envy constantly
Are you asking how deep I see? Losing your mind is hard to come back from. But our Lord leads us to life.
Dissasociation has benefits in mind but building a life requires unity and trust.
If you feel I missed some important questions, feel free to ad them yourself. And to clarify, I don't care for people just trying to profile themselves, so every super strange stuff, like: "I can switch the light on with my willpower." Or "I am your messiah." Or "TBTB are trying to kill us all.", keep it to yourself, I wouldn't believe you- and in this case, I would say we can discuss the meaning of it, after we collected a satisfying volume of useful answers. Uh let's see......telepathy causes issues so should be divided also....not sure if I want to go any further. My turn do you work for a conglomerate as it seems you are fishing? These ideas have meaning but only when taken in the right context. Sorry if I accused you out of hand just want to make sure......never can be to careful
Thanks in advance,
your big boobs messiah from outer space (ROFL)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Publish. I am sick of repeating myself endlessly. And the other 7 won't be helping anyone, if I don't get some- now!
Publish.
your talking about colors. Light got ya. I might actually be able to help. Check out my thread "photon" dissimilation at paranormalnews.com. case in point I've been writing like this for a little while. I have no schooling past the 10th grade. Also what do you know about a certain mythical being? Common in Chinese mythology? I too have been seeking answers. I've found mine in the Lord.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

edit on 12-10-2014 by anthonycb because: accidentally double posted

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You may be in contact with forces from the Greater Community (space). Humanity knows very little about the mental environment of thoughts and mental manipulation. However, our "visitors" have developed highly attuned abilities here. The commonly described "grays" are an example of a group mind. They have no notion of the value of individuality, or freedom, for that matter. They are very focused and can dominate your thoughts. They have no compassion for us, they see us as biological resources. If you are not being heavily influenced to the contrary, I would urge you to read the Allies of Humanity briefings at alliesofhumanity.org...

If you are experiencing tremendous mental interference at this point, I am afraid there is little that can be done. I am aware of a similar case where the subject has ended up in a mental hospital.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey, as a person that has gone through and is going through what you are speaking of, whether it be the hive mind or my mind going crazy i think maybe i will get some more answers with your help and maybe if you are also speaking the truth then maybe you will get some aswell. you can read my posts on some threads to get an idea of whats going on, every day i used to get a new story untl i forgot the old one i have no answers but i have them all, i also was willing to die for everyone but nothing happened

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Most of you don't know, but I call ATS my beloved first research environment and all of you contribute to ground-breaking knowledge gathering and peeling of projected/expected un-natural, or perverted behaviour in our everyday collective western-industrialised behaviour. This is where we come together and speak our truth, what we really believe and what we really feel and what we normally wouldn't want to share with our environment, because we'd feel guilty for it.
In all our facettes, we act out our personality, what we want after the peeling. Because even itisnowagain contributes, one very extreme opinion, but as we come here with our naked minds, there is no judging, I took data even from her. The same goes for LesMisanthropes corsair001 and many, many others, from the borntowatch types to Phage and Krazyshot.
The talking about beeing gay brought an awesome epiphany: This picture shown there how all males and females are different mixtures of the +&- ends of the concerning segment of the personality.
What is awareness?

noun 1. the state or condition of being aware; having knowledge; consciousness

Aha. Consciousness:

noun
1. the state of being conscious; awareness of one's own existence, sensations, thoughts, surroundings, etc.
2. the thoughts and feelings, collectively, of an individual or of an aggregate of people: the moral consciousness of a nation.
3. full activity of the mind and senses, as in waking life: to regain consciousness after fainting.
4. awareness of something for what it is; internal knowledge: consciousness of wrongdoing.
5. concern, interest, or acute awareness: class consciousness.
6. the mental activity of which a person is aware as contrasted with unconscious mental processes.
7. Philosophy. the mind or the mental faculties as characterized by thought, feelings, and volition.

I like to focus on the 2. the collective. mostly since this weird very schizophrenic feeling experience a year ago. So many of you share similiar things, some are luckier and have a less erruptive emotional awareness & of course every shade in between. From follower to leader, all the varying types of genders, physical, emotional and rational, from believer to doubter, we all should be on meds in someones eyes. At least ones.
And I dare to say it is a good thing. We share our dreams we are shamanes, priests, visionaries, sponges and plants which may or may not bloom depending on our daily shape and state. So what I found we can collectively state: Synchronicity is real. It works. With people who never met eachother. Telepathical excursions are nothing new to some of you, but my dear sceptics: It is. Go ahead and doubt it, maybe we found mistakes in my theory, which I won't share, because it would spoil the outcome.
And for my flow-riders: Be aware, we are not alone. Some of you noticed, some of you are so far in their paranoia, you should stop. A friendly advice, if you can't sleep, can't eat and are vibrating and buzzing all the time: Stop. Take a break. Every breath at a time. Focus on every tiny move and make it with your full awareness, feel yourself, the heartbeat, the foot on the floor or the chair underneath you and just calm down. Don't panic.
No matter what conspiracy, or book, or storyline you follow: This is it. It really is. But there is no such thing as an endig. "When god closes the door he opens a lunette." Metaphorically speaking.
May the flow be with you. & Live long and prosper.

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopThursdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: bee

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

...I forgot everything you said after 'big boobs' in your OP... 😙

👣

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

It's okay, It's a good thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yes, boobs are good.

Incidentally, I did make a thread or two you might find interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

👣

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

1: Regarding Energy Level, I believe we're still mired in as a level 0 civilization, we can't even utilize the energy the earth gives us properly.

2: Odd question. Though I think a simple "We have been watching" will suffice.

3: If by stochastic, you mean randomness, I think using the CMB (cosmic microwave background) would be a good baseline for random number/value generation.

4: I always dreamed of a united planet. It seems like it's just a logical thing to do.

5: Personal Reality: Rather different from a solipsistic perspective, each person is responsible for their own reality. You shape it, you control it. Are you you're own God? Heavens no, but you make your own reality.

6: I've been called an empath more than once. Though I think it's more that I can read the subtle facial changes/body movement/voice stressors of an individual and infer a person's intention or emotional state that way, rather than anything mystical.

A: I don't believe in an over-arching ultimate intelligence that created everything. But I do believe there are perhaps Alien Races that are so far advanced from us that we would view them as "gods".

B: My status among others is largely irrelevant to me, though I do try to keep up appearances in order to conform to societal norms. Not because I really care, but because dealing with people who DON'T like would be very inconvenient.

C: Human interaction is important to me, despite my previous statement. Or rather, I would say "intelligent interaction", the other party doesn't have to be human. As far as personal belongings so long as I have the means to sleep comfortably at night I'm happy. Internet/PC/Phone is nice, but not a necessity and I could live without it.

D: I put myself as an 8 on reading comprehension. No pro by any means, but I can usually determine what the author is attempting to say and assimilate the information with little effort.

E: Utopian. It is either that, or extinction.

Hope this helps your experiment.

がんばってくれ.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Is it your word-baby, the Noosphere? Maybe it just sounds so cute because English is not my first language. I met noology just the other day, also a pretty sychronicity, you actually helped, had an eye opener while reading one of your coments too recently and here you are both of you coming together in my crazy area inside the mothership.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join