It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Arrest Made in Vicious, Possibly Racially Motivated Beating of U.S. Marine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I fear that if they start attacking whites that it will start a war that they do not want. We all have to live on the same piece of land, so either we're gonna get along or we're gonna get it on. Usually when this happens, the MSM will call the racist attackers "gang" or "youth" and they will rarely admit that it was racial unless it's reversed. People have caught on to it.
edit on 26-8-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: cavtrooper7

All peoples were slaves at one point..

Yeah but black people where subject to the most evil type of slavery and when We where so called free, still subject to murder and injustice... Why when the slave holder's freed the slaves they didn't give the slave anything to go for himself with after the slave built a country for the slave holder... Do the math.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000
Whos end? What do you mean by that?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I guess maybe ol Abraham Lincoln was right. The former slaves should have been sent back to Africa because there would be too much division between former slaves/slaveowners for the country to ever truly be united.

Your posts seem to indicate as much. Too bad he got shot after the war ended, There would be no racial divisions in the US becasue everyone would be white. And all the blacks could live happily ever after in Africa running from Hyenas and Lions and whatnot.

Nobody alive today has ever owned any slaves so get over yourself already.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wonder if he will be charged with a hate crime? Have a minority ever been charged with a hate crime?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
Yeah but black people where subject to the most evil type of slavery and when We where so called free, still subject to murder and injustice... Why when the slave holder's freed the slaves they didn't give the slave anything to go for himself with after the slave built a country for the slave holder... Do the math.

Slavery, in the US, wasn't anywhere close to the most barbaric slave trades.

Nor was it remotely close to the largest, or the most current.

The only thing that seems to have imparted any 'exceptional-ism' to the US slave trade was that it occurred in the US.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

The only thing that seems to have imparted any 'exceptional-ism' to the US slave trade was that it occurred in the US.

Yeah right, they killed black people for fun back then, when they were slaves and free..

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Yeah right, they killed black people for fun back then, when they were slaves and free..

Blah,,blah,,,blah,,

So go start a thread on it, this one is about a race crime.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

I guess maybe ol Abraham Lincoln was right. The former slaves should have been sent back to Africa because there would be too much division between former slaves/slaveowners for the country to ever truly be united.

Your posts seem to indicate as much. Too bad he got shot after the war ended, There would be no racial divisions in the US becasue everyone would be white. And all the blacks could live happily ever after in Africa running from Hyenas and Lions and whatnot.

Nobody alive today has ever owned any slaves so get over yourself already.

The same black people who built the pyramids, the white man brought Us here. We made mountains and We made you.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

(post by MX61000 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If you want a history lesson start your own thread on slavery, I'd love to educate you. As for this thread however you are certainly derailing it or at least trying to. I guess you or your people want this story swept under the 404 rug don't ya?

The popular opinion regarding slavery in the United States is that it was a simple matter of racial oppression of blacks by whites. However, the presence of black slaveholders in North America prior to the Civil War shows that slavery was not based solely on color but on economics. Black slave owners, for the most part, were complicities in support of the institution deriving from it wealth and privileges denied to other groups.

www.kon.org...
edit on 26-8-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000I take you at YOUR word bub.
I speak clearly and as HONESTLY as I know.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The same black people who built the pyramids, the white man brought Us here. We made mountains and We made you.

Don't you mean the white man brought you here after the black man sold each other to him? I'm pretty sure the mountains were made after millions of years of geological processes, not slave labor. And my mama made me, blue eyes and all. I sure was'nt built by any slave.

Funny how there is always at least one like you on these threads, go ahead and troll away about how blacks are so oppressed. Maybe it will make you feel better about how slavery (from 150 years ago) screwed you over so bad.

edit on 26-8-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

(post by MX61000 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

Don't you mean the white man brought you here after the black man sold each other to him? I'm pretty sure the mountains were made after millions of years of geological processes, not slave labor. And my mama made me, blue eyes and all. I sure was'nt built by any slave.

Funny how there is always at least one like you on these threads, go ahead and troll away about how blacks are so oppressed. Maybe it will make you feel better about how slavery (from 150 years ago) screwed you over so bad.
white people kidnapped soe of Us...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Somebody needs a history book..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join