It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottawa Police Shoot Unarmed Teen 16 Times While Family Begs Them Not To

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am reposting this thread because I cant get the other one to to show the entire op.

If this does not work mods please delete this.

This is a local story here, Ottawa kansas police shot a teen 16 times while his aunt and uncle begged them not to shoot him.

They say it looked like he was going for a gun so they shot him 16 times. Think about that POP,POP,POP

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Still did not work.. mods please delete

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Break up the OP.

reply to your OP and post the remaining.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Looks like the cops should be charged with assisted suicide. thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Break up the OP.

reply to your OP and post the remaining.

Peace

I fixed it in the original thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sixteen times… I wonder how many shots they fire at paper targets at the range before stopping?

Like when the range master calls, commence fire they pull their side arm and bang away, emptying the magazine as fast as they can?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Trained power trippers is really what they are....trained to power trip over anyone in any situation.....trained they are better, somehow above the people who pay their unearned wages....

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I miss peace. I understand the world isn't Mayberry and never was but it was still better than today. Their first mistake was calling the police and the second was saying he was suicidal and armed. What a tragedy. Hold police accountable for their actions. How hard would it have been to tazer him or use more bean bags? They need the public to check them. The public needs to get off their butts and demand it. Until that happens, nothing will change and it will get worse. Just don't burn down the community doing so.

Is there any good news anymore?

top topics

join