It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happenings in my house...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Medium it is...lol

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaaer
I was told by SJGR, mine, thankfully are nice, & that they just wanted to be acknowledged sometimes. But again, I know my ghosts, you may or may not. I would not doubt your son though. Call your local ghost research team. No cost at all, & mine were reputable & still have their organization to this day. Check around first, to be sure you also find a company with a lot of experience.....best of luck to you

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have had the footstep's you talk off going up the stairs and doors opening in a 200+ year old house but my pet's were going crazy both the cat and dog .

It did stop when i started to be not afraid of what ever it was ? i started getting angry at it but i still cannot explain how a litre of milk could end up across a kitchen when i am in the house alone or doors that you have to be shown how to open would open themselves at night .

The only thing to fear is fear itself TELL IT TO F OFF

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I lived in an suburban apartment - used to hear scratching sounds on my ceiling. Thought it was my imagination. Then I started seeing dark shadows shooting along the carpet beside of the walls at night. Then I set up a webcam, and saw that there were mice coming from my kitchen. Spent a couple of separate nights trying to catch them (hint: put down some plastic tubes sealed at one end. When chased, the mouse will run and hide inside them).

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
JUST FOR BACKGROUND has ANYONE mess with ANY occult Items,rituals or Ouiji boards? ANYTHING like that?

Do you know the history of the home at all?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
JUST FOR BACKGROUND has ANYONE mess with ANY occult Items,rituals or Ouiji boards? ANYTHING like that?

Yes to all.

What would you like to know? The occurrences that transpired or how to deal with the ramifications?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No one in the house has done anything like that. We are just down to earth people lol.

Wife is a nurse and im a desk jockey lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

It would be great if it is mice. I dont think that mice could make the noise i heard though.

But that trick with the tube will stay with me forever lol cant wait till there is a mouse in my house so i can do it

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Did someone else live before u in the house?
Have u tried putting up a camera or something?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
We actually had some activity here about 18 years ago. My parents suggested it may have had to do with an item that my x father in law put over here. It was an item that originated in Africa. It was black in color, came to a point, valuable, and illegal as hell. When I began my divorce, I put the item at my parents house, in case the x father in law broke in while I was at work. I was going to use it as collateral if they robbed me My daughter was spending the night with my folks and called out to my mom that there was an angel in the room. My mom ran in, and there was a green aura thing in the air above my daughters bed. She yelled, that's no angel!

That's a color you will sometimes see. Its like a darker neon green glow. The good ones may be a bluish white, but they will not interact. The bad ones will. Don't

The most recent problem 4 years ago, I think was caused by a woman next door delving into witchcraft

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JustKoz

Yea its not a new home build in the 80's i have a camera up nothing fancy just the one that is part of my home security system. I need to sift through all the videos that it has taken. If the alarm is set like it is every night then when it sees movment it will record for 30 seconds. We will see if anything shows up.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It sound's like a haunting . but lately the Greys have bothered people that never HAVE before instead of following families. An individual that has NEVER had a visitation,can now get picked up.
If it is an infestation call the catholics.
If it isn't ,I got nothing.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What about the area? The land, the neighbor hood... Maybe look and see if there was some tragedies in the past around there.

Also, Sometimes spirits or beings with no affiliation to any one will start interacting with the living for whatever reason.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If your Athiest, I don't know what to tell You. If not, Use the name I gave you. They hate it. I would forget about holy water. That stuff has E coli in it half the time. You don't need anybody or anything else. Try it once, and you will see.
You all can do this same thing. You do it in a command tone. Repeat it at least three times. It always works. So what if they come back, do it again. It pains them. Stand strong, banish fear, and Say this with confidence.
" I command you in the name of Yeshua to leave my home! Yell it if you have to. You are in control. You have the power, and they know it. They have to leave. Don't feed them any fear.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Check history of property, believe your son.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If things get too desperate, have a listen to Mark Houser's videos...

He unknowingly purchased a house that was occupied by spirits.

The "hauntings" were investigated and documented as authentic by a television series called "The Other Side".

More in another post here.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experiences. Just a couple things to consider.
Ghosts/spirits come and go sometimes, and this one doesn't sound intimidating. Remember that they could also be residual effects of a past occupant playing out motions and not a conscious entity... Although interacting with physical objects (in this case a door) wouldn't be likely.
For whatever reason spirits can be attracted to children as well. If the events get more intense, I'd ask it to leave but don't have your children around or let them know you're acknowledging the spirit. Just for their own sake.
Give the spirit a reason, too-- it's scaring your kids and you want it to leave. Guilting it into leaving may work!
Although it's said spirits are in a dreamlike state and not fully "awake" or conscious so you never can tell.
Anyways, good luck and you never know it may have already left!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
S&F just for having the guts to share with us. You aren't alone, if that makes you feel better. Just click on my signature.

I kind of made a quick scan over the thread. I don't think anyone mentioned that this could be one of your family members paying you a visit. Maybe they have a message they need to get to you. The only way to find out is to bring in a medium and see who this is, and what the message is.

If not, then this is probably the owner of the house before you, walking around wondering who all these strangers are in his/her home. LOL Or it could be someone who died recently near your home, trying to get someone's attention to tell them why the heck everyone is ignoring them.

It doesn't seem to be malevolent, so I wouldn't go to extremes to get rid of it. You can lay down the ground rules by telling it this house is now yours, and you won't put up with any scare tactics on your family to try and drive you out. Tell it if it wants to stay, it needs to make itself scarce, staying away from your family, making noise, or scaring your children, or else you will have it banished from the property. That's what I did with a ghost I had in my closet, and it worked; she stayed in the closet, and apparently only came out when no one was home.

You know, sometimes ghosts don't even realize they're dead, if it happened suddenly, or unexpectedly. You might try telling them that they died and they have family waiting for them on the other side. They need to move on and continue their spiritual journey on the other side, and promise them you will take care of the house for them because sometimes people are really attached to their house.

I look forward to seeing if anything shows up on the pictures.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
When haunting begins occurring randomly, as they often can, in my life. I try not to forget that often times, it's a message. Sometimes, spirits can be trying to alert you to something your overlooking or missing in your life.

How is your mom, dad? Your wife's best friend in the world? Is there someone, or something somewhere that needs attention or addressing? If there is, try addressing it and see if the haunting continues or subsides.

CdT

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence with ghosts as they get used as paths for malevolent entities many times. THAT and If I don't KNOW it I can only base my opinions on my research.
If I were psychic I am QUITE good at explaining what I am aware of and could tell you more.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join