It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happenings in my house...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Most smart phones have a digital recorder built in...next time things get creepy, turn on the recorder and ask some questions. Sometimes I wonder if things things like this are ghosts or alien, audio aught to at least eliminate one...not that it will make you feel any better.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks for all the great accounts that you have had
Makes me feel a little better that i'm not the only one that is dealing with crazy issues.

PopularWithVertigo Ty for the reply I had never heard that theory and it pretty much tripped me out. I am going to be keeping an eye out for any other strange happenings but so far it is business as usual. lol

Everyone's posts are amazing I have got a lot of good information out of this thread. Not to mention all the stories i got to read from you guys keep the stories and advice coming.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Maybe you have something like we did?
We thought we had a ghost once. We heard all sorts of strange sounds and our indoor only cats were acting odd. We heard doors cracked open, things being knocked over, clawing sounds in the wall and ceiling - this went on for 3 or 4 days. One day I went upstairs and took my camera trying to see if I could capture whatever it was on video. To my surprise there it was...a squirrel sleeping in a large basket with one of my cats! My husband opened the front door downstairs and ushered it out.
*My cats have only lived indoors and don't really know how to hunt. I guess they thought it was another pet because they made friends with it and seem to be hiding the squirrel out. haha
edit on 27-8-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

I like that! I kind of think you should have let him stay. I'd have felt bad putting out the kitty's friend you know?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This could be the best or worst advice, but try to just ignore it. When "weird" things start happening in my house it usually goes away. I say this as long as no one is getting hurt and things don't get worse. From what I gather, anything malevolent feeds off of fear and attention.

Just yesterday my four year old came to me, buried his face in me and whimpered that he had seen something/someone scary. I asked where. He pointed to a general location of the other side of the room. I asked him specifics, he just said "scary". He is getting into that stage of imaginary friends, so I am hoping it's just overactive imagination.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Try sleeping with a Blackhawk .44 magnum with octagon hollow points with Mercury sealed with candle wax loads. An old remedy taught to me by my mother...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kaaer
You have an entity in your home. I suspect either or both of your son's have abilities. This is more strengthened in children and adolecesents coming into Puberty. Check with your wife if she or her lineage has/had abilities.

I suggest you locate a Physical medium for your home. They will have to go through your home and then will be able to tell you what you need to do from there. The medium may be able to move on the entities and then will instruct you on how to cleanse your home and/or put up protective barriers so that hopefully you don't get any more unwanted visitors.

If it turns out your children do have abilities, better to be educated on how to manage and cope with this gift and then pass on this knowledge to your children, then to shut it off or ignore it. (more times than not if managed and accompanyed with regular yoga or Tai-chi exercises), it is very manageable. Best of luck. Peace, love and light to you and your family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join