It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Russia attack U.S. simultaneously

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I see crap...I see inter-continental ballistic missiles being launched from about a ballistic submarines...and with that the world is done...sure it could happen but not only with the US be rendered helpless so will Russia and so will China and so will the nuclear cloud that covers every other country in the world...a foolish scenario now that this is one financial global community...we will continue fighting these small skirmishes just so we can keep certain companies in business

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

HA,ha,ha, MY OWN ,it's a KLINGON insignia I created for my ex fan club in 98. I was a "Captain" of a ship in Colorado so we could get together and enjoy our hobby.I LIKE Klingons because well I AM like one (READ my stuff) I'm fat (now) and like /have long hair.
When I got out I was receding from the world and I knew cabin fever was DEATH for guys like me so I stepped out to find a social group that wouldn't be scared of me. Once they found out THIS is how I am they liked me so it worked and I LOVE their stuff too.www.deviantart.com...

I can CREATE art I just can't find work in it.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
By 1986 the cold war was something we thought of as in the past. No one was worrying about Russia. Relations were growing warmer since Ronald Reagan . reply to: Darkblade71

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Horrible but increasingly plausible scenario.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
the bible in book of revelation also predicted the same thing. In just one hour, america will be destroyed by fire , punishment from its enemies.

now how can these enemies attacked america so successfully ? i would assume there's some kind of gradual decline of US military and US influence over the world , maybe the demise of dollar as world reserve currency and the discontinuation of petrodollar as the cause.

seems like the enemy of America will attacked it from economic front before going overtly to shooting phase / nukes..

i see the sun setting on british empire will be same fate as what will happen to US empire.. endless small wars draining the empire's economy , rising nations looking to topple american influence..

The Seat of Empire will move Eastwards from america (after it moved to america from europe)

thus the cycle begins anew

one thing to ponder, with america destroyed or neutralized , what will happen to Israel ? who will protect Israel against their hostile neighbours ? will some knight on white horse came to israel and make a covenant with them ? those of you fluent in end times prophecy will know what im taking about..
edit on 24-8-2014 by buntalanlucu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

That wasn't how I was feeling in 1986.

I was 15 years old, and fully aware of the world back then.
Relations with Russia and Gorbachev were better than they had been in a long time, but that was because the USSR was broke.

The second summit took place the following year, in 1986 on October 11, in Reykjavík, Iceland. The meeting was held to pursue discussions about scaling back their intermediate-range ballistic missile arsenals in Europe. The talks came close to achieving an overall breakthrough on nuclear arms control, but ended in failure due to Reagan's proposed Strategic Defense Initiative and Gorbachev's proposed cancellation of it. Nonetheless, cooperation continued to increase and, where it failed, Gorbachev reduced some strategic arms unilaterally.

Cold War 1985-91
There was hope, but we were still fighting the USSR in a cold war.
We were not all lovey dovey with them....

I did love Gorby back then, it was the first time there was hope between the super powers.
But Gorbachev was fighting hard liners within his own system.
I remeber it all fairly well, and was a little political brat with stickers all over my skateboard that said things like Boycott GE,Stop MAD, etc...

And I was terrified of being nuked.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You forgot the part where a single American Boomer surfaces and releases a single salvo of multi-application Nuklear Warheads which split into a swarm of death striking both Russia and China,in realty likely 3 or 4 Boomers would strike at the same time.

There will NEVER be SCENARIO like this , simply because America has likely already ARMED SPACE and my guess is that when they detect a launch signature they will use high tech to simply fry it at the source possibly setting the Nukes off on the spot saving them from having to retaliate at all.

If you see plumes it will likely be from missiles fired by someone commiting suicide by trying to launch at a Country with better technology right now.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Hell, they have an EMP beam for that already in the white world, NOT to mention the "Rods from God" we keep hearing about.
I doubt the planet will be endanger of being destroyed by nukes.
WE have BANKERS to fight now...called CABAL.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: one4all

Hell, they have an EMP beam for that already in the white world, NOT to mention the "Rods from God" we keep hearing about.
I doubt the planet will be endanger of being destroyed by nukes.
WE have BANKERS to fight now...called CABAL.

I knew the second I heard about the Rods from God the entire game had changed and it had,no nuclear fallout,conventional servitude, this is one of a very few times I have seen anyone posting about The Rods of God,excellent.

Yes,bang on, the Cabal is now on the Global Menu and everyone is starving to get a piece of them.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
With the amount of military equipment being handed over/sold to just about any police force that wants it, good luck to the Chinese and Russians who want to land troops on either coast, plus the citizens who are also armed, what Japanese general said it would be insane to attach America, with a rifle behind every blade of grass? now its a rocket launcher!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

It is kind of interesting that the "seat of empire" has changed many times throughout history. Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Russians, China, Britain, America, ect. I know I am leaving out some empires and my list is in no particular order but it would be interesting to see that list compiled from the earliest empires that had a global impact of some kind to recent times.

It's almost like its a huge cosmic game of Civilization. Once all counties have had their turn, whats next? I know some have had a couple of runs but it is very interesting and tragic that humans have not figured a way out of the cycle of rise and fall.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Didn't John Titor say something like this? Can't remember.

Either way, nothing would surprise me. America has become a war-mongering aggressor. The world is bound to stand up at some point.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I`m concerned about the very real possibility of a joint Russian- Chinese attack on the USA. We are poking a stick at both of these powerful countries while at the same time dismantling our armed forces.Like so much that Obama does, it doesn't make any rational sense.We tell the world that we have a right to punish this country or that country for something they did that we deem wrong,yet if another country like Russia does something similar in a neighboring country like the Ukraine we flip out hypocritically telling them they`re breaking international law and have no right to interfere in another sovereign nations affairs.Nobody likes to be bullied or told what to do by someone that can`t take there own advice and they get tired of it eventually lashing out in a rage.I think this is where were heading and it`s a shame our country has been hijacked by elitist bankers and business tycoons who have shown our corrupt leaders they can`t get elected without their donations, but can get re-elected by their constituents no matter what they do,if they have the cash to bombard them with false accusations about their opponents, smart little sound bites,and sugar coated lies.
These elitist bankers,etc. have robbed us all blind and for there trouble they've gotten bailed out on our dime by corrupt politicians who put their own self interest ahead of our countries.They have our economy so messed up right now from their ill gotten gains there`s no fixing it,they need a reset, a start over, which is obtainable only by war.And that`s where we`re heading.Don`t worry though,the elite have there trillion dollar tax payer funded underground bunkers to ride it out while we the people are left as cannon fodder.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
ats the fight against ignorance or paranoia? me aware of the situation at a glance on the article en.m.wikipedia.org... enough to understand Forrestal thrown out the window and retroactively attributed supposedly his last words Russian are coming P.S. I'm at a party at a birthday classmate barbecue vodka watermelon asked who wants a war with the United States did not laugh just a cat, you end our cats will attack USA

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
First...China wouldn't kill a country that owes it trillions. Second...Russia isn't going to destroy a country that keeps making Putin look so good. Finally...while I would love to say that the US would fire back and destroy them in the process, I'm not so sure about that with Obama in charge. We may not retaliate at all under the "progressive" thought of..."oh well, not worth destroying the world and we deserved it anyway".

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
There are some very smart people on this thread, and unfortunately there is a ring of truth in the prediction.

There is a sequence of events that the foreteller is not able to see. However I can tell you that USA will strike China and Russia both in a first massive nuclear strike hoping it would cripple these two countries.

This is the reason the prediction contains the submarines as the retaliation is done by submarines as their land systems are shot.

The elite will retire to their subterranean dens (D.U.M.B. in your terminology) before launching attacks on Asian countries.

However the retaliation will come for sure, and then the Asians will find and destroy the Western elite in the subterranean dens.

The USA will suffer a complete defeat in this war.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The Americans will actually use their battle-plans, as they have devised and perfected over the years. The West will still lose the war.

Europe will be blackened by destruction before US. The complex fight between Muslims, Jews, and Europeans will collapse the European continent before the predicted events involving USA.

The problem is elite are too absorbed in self-interest. They have no intention of building a moral and just system. Such civilizations are bound to die. Small toys in human hands make no difference in His Creation. Any human foolish enough to challenge God should look at the night sky and wonder at the expanse that lies before his/her eyes.

Humans can get deliverance only through spiritual progress. It is NOT possible to get it through material progress. This is the TRUTH that NWO fails to tell people.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
those of you who debated about weapons system of today are forgetting that it is the economy that fueled the military of all these nations.

ask any man in the height of british empire if he believed any nation can challenge british military..

ask any american today if he believed any nation can match american military might of today..

yet everything will pass away sooner or later.. the wheel turning, those who once on top suddenly became at the bottom.. and so on..

Who in the nixon day's would predict that Russia and China become an ally against america like today ?

it is hubris to think no enemy will ever be capable of attacking america because of it's strength..

Once there's a great naval power and very rich nation once fought a regional power of it's day. they beat that nation everytime they meet at sea, and their land forces also inflict horrible losses to the enemy.. Yet this regional power is stubborn and keep fighting until the great naval nation totally destroyed, and that regional power become one of the great empire of man..

anyone know that history ? Carthage VS Rome in Punic Wars that lasted decades..

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
WOW! I must say there are some very enlightened people here. I liked many of the answers. It makes you think. In his entire vision he described two specific images that he has never seen before:

1. Cell phone towers (there were none in 1986 or very very few...)

2. New Russian NBC suits - made after his vision.... (the very ones they use right now......

Scary stuff............. sounds like it will occur in our generation!
edit on 26-8-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

He made a few videos on this subject. Go to youtube and watch the one when he talks about the invasion that is coming to Europe. Apparently Russia and China take on the U.S. and Europe. The Americans get nuked while the Europeans get gassed. And Henry Gruver gives a good detail description of the Soviet styled NBC suits they have. At the time of his vision the Soviets had a different NBC suit then they have today- and the NBC suit that Henry describes is the one the Russians are using today.

Another coincidence? Two in a row? First with the cellphone towers he saw in one of his visions concerning the U.S. and then the new NBC suits the Russians now have?

I do not believe in coincidences!

Interesting.

The current understanding I have been given indicates an Eastern alliance (China, Russia) and a partial NATO alliance (sans US/UK) will meet in the final war of this age.

The US/UK are destroyed ahead of time (before the final war reaches full scale), by a surprise attack on US/UK port cities simultaneously (similar to the vision in the OP), the attack is nuclear and our ability to retaliate is disabled as a result (satellites taken out, EMP over land). Once the US/UK are removed from power, the planet wide power vacuum leads to the Russia/China vs Europe WW3.

Even the cities listed in the OP match: NYC, Washington DC (omitted in OP), Miami, San Diego, LA, San Francisco, Seattle (7 total).

We are indeed living through interesting times. God's will be done.

God Bless

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join