It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is NOTHING, just another fire US has started, it will end when US ends.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am so sick of ISIS talk.

ISIS THIS,

ISIS THAT

Does anyone recall the past 2 years, or past 20 years, or past 30 years.

Can anyone look me in the eye, and tell me that ISIS is not the outcome of US foreign policy in Entire Middle East and more importantly Syria.

US took out Saddam, US supported taking out Strong Man Mubarak in Egypt, US turned Syria into a civil war bloodbath with paid mercenaries across the world along with about half the local population.

Just like Senator McCain was in Ukraine Kiev pumping fists into air and giving fiery speeches to violent protestors to take out Kiev government.

In the same way he was in Syria with rebels who now call themselves ISIS.
United States government money is all over this

How can anyone at this point believe the US government press releases and US government intelligence

When someone on ATS or Mainstream starts telling you how ISIS has existed from 2004 and how ISIS has nothing to do with "legitimate" rebels in Syria. This is straight kind of BS coming out of US intelligence and US press releases.

How can anyone believe this stuff.

I am so sick of it.

ISIS IS A DOG U.S.A. SUPPORTED AND NURTURED IN SYRIA, and now the dog has run away to other places, and now the dog needs to be put down.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CokeIsNotCool

You want to END the ISIS ?

You want to "make it right", you want to save the Iraqi Christians ?

Well you better find a way to end the US government, because that my friends is where the beast and power lies.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Source or
. I am getting real sick of the baseless blame the US rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What is your solution?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Source or
. I am getting real sick of the baseless blame the US rhetoric.

What do you mean baseless.

US is on the record supporting financially and militarily rebels in Syria, and now territory of those rebels is ISIS, I don't suppose you need more detailed explanation

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You want to know what solution is.

Revolution inside United States, complete overthrow of US government, stopping the policy of TRICK OR KILL your neighbor

keeping army strong, but only to defend United States, if any country wants to obliterate someone who is our friend, we threaten them with nukes, they back down, and that's it.

That is the way Russia does it, and that is the way WE SHOULD DO IT

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CokeIsNotCool
Can anyone look me in the eye, and tell me that ISIS is not the outcome of US foreign policy in Entire Middle East and more importantly Syria.

Of course ISIS is the outcome of US foreign policy in the Middle-East. They were formed in 2004 in retaliation of the allied invasion of Iraq.

US took out Saddam, US supported taking out Strong Man Mubarak in Egypt, US turned Syria into a civil war bloodbath with paid mercenaries across the world along with about half the local population.

Don't forget about Libya...

By the way, do you have proof that the US has used mercenaries to destabalise Syria?

Just like Senator McCain was in Ukraine Kiev pumping fists into air and giving fiery speeches to violent protestors to take out Kiev government.

Public Relations, and morale support for the people of Ukraine. McCain's appearance in Ukraine had little effect. The US is over there regardless.

In the same way he was in Syria with rebels who now call themselves ISIS.
United States government money is all over this.

Public Relations...

Can you prove to me, that the rebels of whom he had taken photographs with, are currently fighting with ISIS?

How can anyone at this point believe the US government press releases and US government intelligence

I don't.

When someone on ATS or Mainstream starts telling you how ISIS has existed from 2004 and how ISIS has nothing to do with "legitimate" rebels in Syria. This is straight kind of BS coming out of US intelligence and US press releases.

But it is correct.

ISIS was established in 2004, under the name of Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād.

In Syria, they are a separate entity to the moderate Syrian rebels. Syria is essentially experiencing a three-way war between the moderate rebels (who control little more than Aleppo), ISIS (which controls 1/3 of Syria), and the Syrian government.

How can anyone believe this stuff.

How can you throw around accusations without supplying any evidence?

ISIS IS A DOG U.S.A. SUPPORTED AND NURTURED IN SYRIA, and now the dog has run away to other places, and now the dog needs to be put down.

ISIS is a jihadist terrorist group, formed in 2004 by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, in retaliation to the allied invasion of Iraq. It has used the power vacuum in the Syrian civil war, to seize power. It does need to be destroyed.

If this is the thread that you threatened you would create, i'm sorry to say that it is disappointing and misinformed.

I suggest you read the following links, in order to gain a greater understanding of ISIS and its origins:

ISIS:

en.wikipedia.org...
www.bbc.com...

ISIS leaders:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Syria:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-8-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Let me prove to you all that I am right.

That US government is the reason we now have ISIS

and I will do this in the most original way, using my keyboard to paint you a picture

THIS IS SYRIA

THIS IS SYRIA DIVIDED IN HALF BY REBELS, REBELS ARE CHARACTER "8"

AND NOW THIS IS TERRITORY OF SYRIA THAT NOW BELONG TO ISIS,

CASE CLOSED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND I GOT STAR TREK TO WATCH see you

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Lot of BS my friend, have a look at my Keyboard Character Picture post just recently.

Pure Sublime Logic that Cuts through your BS like hot knife through butter.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Source?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Like the Olympics? They run a heck of a line for toilet paper.

If you REALLY believe that non sense, hop on a plane buddy.

They will love you there, have fun, you will not be missed.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

a reply to: daaskapital

Lot of BS my friend, have a look at my Keyboard Character Picture post just recently.

Pure Sublime Logic that Cuts through your BS like hot knife through butter.

You are calling my points BS, when you haven't even provided a single source to bolster your claims? That's rich.

Your post regarding Syrian territory is simplifying the overall situation. It is true that ISIS now controls most of the region once held by the moderate rebels, but it doesn't prove that ISIS has had the direct support of the USA. A lot of the rebels have fled the war, or have defected to ISIS. That, in addition to the military prowess of ISIS, are the factors allowing ISIS to hold a vast amount of land.

edit on 22-8-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

This is all part of a greater plan which is the new ME, divided and westernized! which in turns leads to the bigger picture the greater MED sea states that will eventually be followed by the new world order ideology that has been in the elites mind for almost a century...People are just scratching the surface to realize what is really under neat all these show downs ,and when they all realize that there will be hell on earth ,so I am pretty sure that TPTB has thought of a plan B and C in advanced,or at least i hope so...And of course this is all conspiracy theory of course.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

if any country wants to obliterate someone who is our friend, we threaten them with nukes, they back down, and that's it.

Then in that case Yours or Russia's or both logic stinks.

So, in that case the US should just threaten Russia over the Ukraine with Nukes, or threaten North Korea over South Korea with nukes. *As if little Kimmy Jr isn't paranoid enough already^

Sounds like an overly simplistic grade school mentality.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

You want to know what solution is.

Revolution inside United States, complete overthrow of US government, stopping the policy of TRICK OR KILL your neighbor

keeping army strong, but only to defend United States, if any country wants to obliterate someone who is our friend, we threaten them with nukes, they back down, and that's it.

You do realize that the US military is under civilian control, don't you?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Just checking in to see if a source was posted yet...No?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

We seem to agree that ISIS is another bogeyman pushed to the forefront of major media outlet output to sow fear throughout American hearts. I mean, visit just about any major media published ISIS article, and skim through the first twenty comments. ISIS is al-Qaeda--post 911--all over again. The hatred the media has generated with this is so unreal as to almost palpably beam out at you from your PC monitor. That kind of hate ... that's just too a powerful a tool to go unused.

That said, allow me to approach the theme of your post from a different angle. We Americans have a seemingly universal individual behavior of identifying with nationally known personalities--be they politicians, musicians, actors, etc.--on a level so intimate we convince ourselves we actually know them. We latch onto these celebrities whose careers or philosophies or values we assume mirror our own or impress us to know end--ass-u-me being the key word order here, when in reality these living icons we worship with our dollars or votes could truly care less about us individually or collectively, and no doubt with hedonistic glee follow the personal for profit agendas we've all enabled them to pursue.

With the above rant on the fine American pastime of celebrity worship in mind, please follow my train of thought back to your OP. Whether we latch onto and secretly speak in private to a Hannity, a Matthews, a Cooper or one of many alternative online news talking heads, the disinformation of disinformation is 24/7 beckoning our brain to get its next fix and not so gently pushing us to react, react, react and spread the pundit's good word like the flu in a monsoon simulating wind tunnel. Election year arrives and once again we seek out among the available hedonists in waiting a face, a voice; a message or idea we can identify with or at least endure. At some point thereafter, we relate to whatever politician almost as if they're lifelong acquaintances who legislate or govern with each of us in mind. Snap! The trap is sprung, the bait dribbling from the corner of our mouths--we're hooked.

Whether it's Nazi's, Communists, Sendero Luminoso, FARC, the Cartels, al-Qaeda or IS/ISIS/ISIL--our rulers and the press outlets who distribute their politically charged "news" need a bogeyman to scare us senseless. What better way to generate these hobgoblin terror organizations than to fund them, form them, arm them, or create (read: inspire) them by catalyst of draconian US foreign policy?

They say every myth has some basis in fact.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Like the Olympics? They run a heck of a line for toilet paper.
If you REALLY believe that non sense, hop on a plane buddy.
They will love you there, have fun, you will not be missed.

Why trying to change the topic, why deflect.

Your position is the official position of US government, hence, because you believe their BS, I don't believe your BS

nice and clear

You can avoid logic all you want, the territory of Syrian rebels is now territory of ISIS,

I will keep repeating this till you are bored and go away.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Just checking in to see if a source was posted yet...No?

Here is the proof and I will keep repeating as many times as you want me to.

Territory of Syria that belonged to Rebels supported by US,

IS NOW TERRITORY OF ISIS IN SYRIA

now how many times more do you want me to repeat that

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shapur
This is all part of a greater plan which is the new ME, divided and westernized! which in turns leads to the bigger picture the greater MED sea states that will eventually be followed by the new world order ideology that has been in the elites mind for almost a century...People are just scratching the surface to realize what is really under neat all these show downs ,and when they all realize that there will be hell on earth ,so I am pretty sure that TPTB has thought of a plan B and C in advanced,or at least i hope so...And of course this is all conspiracy theory of course.

So then if you know this to be true, speak up, start a thread, start a revolution, I am 75 years old, do you expect me to go march through the street holding signs

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join