It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Foley beheading a Fake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I believe it was a real video showing the barbarism that we have come to expect from these fundamentalists , I believe James Foley was a courageous man and faced his end in a way that I doubt I could.

RiP

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
stop mouning... blame those country's who set up and financed and armed isis in there battle against assad in syria ..the so called and praised "rebels"
the stupid fools never considerd that it could backfire..... now its to late for action just.....only couvering up for damage controle of ther involvement...
edit on 20-8-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I haven't seen the video, but if it is a fake, what a rotten thing to do.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

This seems to be a scripted answer to the obvious question about his cavalier demeanor, unfortunately no one knows if he's been doing many of these video before the real one, do they?

He's been captive since 2012 and has probably been through a number of mock executions, repetitions of this one with varying messages being 'recorded'. Only this time it was for real. At this point his will to fight have effectively been broken, there's only so much torture you can endure (even with special training) before you break. A man is just a man, after all.

What's oddest is why would isis who routinely shows gruesome executions be willing to make this beheading PG-13?

AAC.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The thing that made me raise an eyebrow was not the video itself but the guy. He disappeared for 2 whole years. Why would they go trough the trouble of keeping him alive that long. I don't know, something else that I found odd was that normally here in Belgium when we get our news stories they include all footage, some more gruesome then the other. However for this news item they said they didn't want to show the video because it was too gruesome. ( now keep in mind we get everything, from baby missing arms to real torture footage uncensored )

I'm not saying he turned, but it seems plausible.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The leader of ISIS has been widely touted as being a Massod agent. The best proof of that would be... ISIS isn't attacking Israel.

That's the fishiest part to me. If a Middle East terror network isn't targeting israel then they might be on their payroll.

AAC.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I was wondering the exact same thing.

I'm still gathering information on this ISIL "thing". I'm almost positive (never 100%) that it's the Saudis and Qataris. I'm less positive about the involvement of western and Israeli intelligence. I'm looking for something that would eliminate the specter of CIA involvement. This video isn't it.

Notice how these pukes never mention Israel or Gaza? That simply does not make sense for a group of Sunni Muslim regressionists.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The leader of ISIS has been widely touted as being a Massod agent. The best proof of that would be... ISIS isn't attacking Israel.

It's more likely This is the reason ISIS isn't attacking Israel yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

an hich ranked dutch gov.worker working on the department for safety and anti terrorism in Holland ..tweeted that the mossad set up isis...
she was plublic humilited and sacked at once....

thoudends of sympatisants of her where in MSM called fools...
my question:
what did the lady involveld really know???? having acces to all top secret files

edit on 20-8-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

Although I do find it very strange that a group like ISIS would CARE to even edit a video like this, that's the part I just don't get, mostly everyone know's what they are doing to woman and children but yet they edit a video to the Americans?? WHY???

The people carrying out this execution are westernised.......they videoed this poor mans last moments in a westernised manner, it has had a lot more impact when you think about it.

They are playing us at our own game.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
a reply to: flammadraco

This seems to be a scripted answer to the obvious question about his cavalier demeanor, unfortunately no one knows if he's been doing many of these video before the real one, do they?

He's been captive since 2012 and has probably been through a number of mock executions, repetitions of this one with varying messages being 'recorded'. Only this time it was for real. At this point his will to fight have effectively been broken, there's only so much torture you can endure (even with special training) before you break. A man is just a man, after all.

What's oddest is why would isis who routinely shows gruesome executions be willing to make this beheading PG-13?

Even odder, if ISIS is worried about slain Muslims, Israel is right up the road, they've been killing them on the regular.

Isis must be israeli. They aren't targeting the bullseye of their problems. Doesn't make sense.

Israel has 99 problems but ISIS doesn't seem to be one. Hmmmmmm.

AAC.
edit on 20-8-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Its possible this man knew these were his lasts moments and didn't want to be remembered as a snivelling weasel.

If I knew those were my last moments, my hands were bound my eventual killer was standing next to me... I'd've bitten his cork and bells off.

I think it is a gov't work to bolster support to go back in so that our "interests" AKA corporate profits are secured.

Derek

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's more likely This is the reason ISIS isn't attacking Israel yet.

Are you being serious? Did you just link to a page showing Israel's military strength as a reason isis leaves them alone?

If so, your replies in the future will not be taken seriously for the obvious reasons.

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: wutang717

Although I do find it very strange that a group like ISIS would CARE to even edit a video like this, that's the part I just don't get, mostly everyone know's what they are doing to woman and children but yet they edit a video to the Americans?? WHY???

The people carrying out this execution are westernised.......they videoed this poor mans last moments in a westernised manner, it has had a lot more impact when you think about it.

They are playing us at our own game.

No. Not buying that. They've posted numerous videos of mindless executions in broad daylight.

I like how you romanticized them thought.

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
why would they / he fake it

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Are you being serious? Did you just link to a page showing Israel's military strength as a reason isis leaves them alone?

Yes I did , it's a more sane reason than their leader being Mossad , the last thing they need is another military power bombing them back to the stone age.

If so, your replies in the future will not be taken seriously for the obvious reasons.

Why ? for expressing my opinion !
Whatever.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

To all of you who are still determined to suck down these obvious lies.
And allow your reality to be fabricated and your history scripted on the
world stage by plastic, power and persuasion? How much longer will you
keep the rest of us waiting for you? Are we your preferred enemy, because
you're afraid to recognise the one we're showing you?

Keep suck'n down the lies and we'll keep waiting. But if you take to long,
we are all doomed. If that isn't already the case?

All you have to do is think! Why would anyone shoot a vid to cause terror,
but censor the terror? How unbelievably absurd does this stuff have to get?

edit on Rpm82014v082014u36 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Yes I did , it's a more sane reason than their leader being Mossad , the last thing they need is another military power bombing them back to the stone age.

No it's not. I'm sorry but you are just ill informed to the treachery of modern government. Us congress funded ISIS to the tune of 500 million dollars less than two years ago. John McCain was pictured with ISIS leaders when they were our friends.

And to make your point even further ridiculous, the guy called out America in his video. You know, the America that has the biggest military in the world. Israel is peanuts to us. So if they are worried snout military strength, why call out America?

Not to mention, their supposed beef is with the killing of Muslims. Israel kills a few thousand every few months in Gaza. Moreover, a Dutch security official came out and said ISIS is a Israel creation, something those of us with knowledge have suspected for a couple years.

Why ? for expressing my opinion !
Whatever.

It's an uneducated opinion. Not to be rude, but your point was not even logical, all things considered.

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

To all of you who are still determined to suck down these obvious lies.
And allow your reality to be fabricated and your history scripted on the
world stage by plastic, power and persuasion? How much longer will you
keep the rest of us waiting for you? Are we your preferred enemy, because
you're afraid to recognise the one we're showing you?

Keep suck'n down the lies and we'll keep waiting. But if you take to long,
we are all doomed. If that isn't already the case?

All you have to do is think! Why would anyone shoot a vid to cause terror,
but censor the terror? How unbelievably absurd does this stuff have to get?

It seems you're agreeing with me but you replied to me. What gives?

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Killer is from West Yorkshire judging by accent . Don't need to be a linguistic expert !

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join