It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Funny, Something Mindless, Something To Make You Think - All Free!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Tried out 3 new indie games that are free to download and play. None of these are horror, but each are unique:

The first is called Mage Rage, which seems to be about a Wizard's College where you play a wizard who is on a quest to find pieces to a magical challace that makes alcoholic drinks 10 times more powerful....a magical college full of drunk wizards.....right!

A warning about this game: There is adult language in it, so it's not for kids or those offended by language. I've censored my video here, so you won't hear or be able to see those words. I found the game hilarious so far!

Looking for a game that has no point and is pretty much just mindless shooting of alien zombies? Then Critical Mass is the game for you!
This game was put out to help test the creator's game engine. Most people love the music in it. Here is a quick let's play I did to show you what the game looks like. Again, it's just mindless shooting of alien zombies!

Tired of mindless shooting games? Tired of being chased by monsters, ghosts or robot animals in a pizza joint? Then consider the free indie game called Beyond Perception!
I really liked this game! It reminded me of Antichamber in some ways, but is very unique in the way the game works:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Hey thanks for keeping the gaming forum on ATS active!!! Its a big part of me as well. Hey do you have a PS4? If you do and like scary games you can download for free the SIlent hill PT it is some scary s**t and very very VERY well done!!! you should get your boy and lets play that lol its an experience. SnF

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Afraid I don't have a PS4. My son has a Wii and Xbox 360, and we all each have PCs.

I'm working on doing Let's Plays for Silent Hill 2 right now. It's creepy as it is, hehehehe

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

one of the best horror games of all time, I love them, I wish they would make more quality games in that genre.

here bro take a minute and check this out if you have the time, it will not disappoint you I can promise you that much

prepared to be scared

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
erik

that was enjoyable. i liked the perception one of the best, i think. it was unique.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
erik

that was enjoyable. i liked the perception one of the best, i think. it was unique.

If you liked that game, and if you've never seen or played Antichamber, check out my video on it in this thread here.

Beyond Perception kind of reminded me of Antichamber. I like both games (heck, I like a lot of games), as they give something different and unique to look at and do.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

As always thank you for giving me new games to play. Gonna download Mage Rage right now.

join