It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket during attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com... own/

We can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown.

That means he was hit severely and would be in fear of his like. This would confirm that the officer was struck with what could have been deadly force from an individual who was 6'4" and close to 300 lbs.

So, was he still simply 'running away'?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
We need to see some confirmation of this from some official source.
Not doubting the veracity of the link, just saying that it would be better if there was something official.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

watch!
Does he look like his eye is blown out?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

watch!
Does he look like his eye is blown out?

I only watched part of the video.
Not a doctor, but doesn't a fracture diagnosis involve the use of at least an x-ray machine?
I mean orbital fractures. I know that if your arm seems to have an extra joint and is pointed the wrong way... it could be a fracture.
edit on bu312014-08-19T13:50:28-05:0001America/ChicagoTue, 19 Aug 2014 13:50:28 -05001u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Doesn't look injured in the video but .. it's grainy and too far away.

Plus adrenaline would still be coursing through his body, numbing the pain. Sometimes these injuries aren't painful right away until the next day or until direct pressure is applied, like shaving or washing face with a washcloth or wearing a helmet. Just saying.

I'm not sure what happened.

I have experience. When I was younger I actually broke a cops nose once. Funny thing. He didn't kill me. These days he would have. They weren't goons back then and they were tougher, mentally and physically.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Actually,no.
all of the latest medical techniques, according to Johns Hopkins Medical, are centered around voidhawk watching 5 minute videos.

Seriously you can't make a medical diagnosis based on this Ever heard of adrenalin and it's effects?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We need to see a live shot of him.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If you have never been hit hard enough for this to happen and you should be glad but it is not all like the movies. I was beat by two cops and they broke my eye socket and nose. I did not do a thing in that instance it was just 2 jack offs who told me later they had just gotten back from vacation and wanted to have some fun. Since i was 6'3" and about 230 they knew they could justify being worried for well being as they stated. It sucked.

However, I did not show any real swelling for a few hours. Hurt like hell but I did not look that bad for a bit.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

We now have MULTIPLE witnesses who SAW what happened. We have a video showing the cop who doesn't even raise a hand to his eye!
And yet people keep CONSTANTLY posting in every thread the idea that the cop is innocent.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Didn't they say that the door bounced back in his face when he opened the door. That could have done that to him. I could believe that the kid did shove the door back at him as he tried to get out of the car. That is a reason to draw a gun but not to shoot...six times.

Don't police cars have cameras on them that record some things if turned on, the ones here do for recording traffic stops. It has audio.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Actually,no.
all of the latest medical techniques, according to Johns Hopkins Medical, are centered around voidhawk watching 5 minute videos.

Seriously you can't make a medical diagnosis based on this Ever heard of adrenalin and it's effects?

Yes, if he actually read the link, he would see that the fracture is underneath the eye, the floor of the eye socket... not easily seen when you look at a person..... unless you are Superman, with x-ray vision.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, I realize everyone is different, but do to the fact that my husband actually had this type of fracture, and didn't know it until the next day, I'm going to say that that video doesn't show crap.

And it actually took a few days, for the bruising to show up, which was one heck of a shiner.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It appears that as time goes by, more evidence (if this new information is accurate) corroborates the officer's story.

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture.

Just out of curiosity, I looked this up:

Force necessary to fracture the orbital floor.

Current thought on the pathophysiology of orbital wall fractures postulates either a "hydraulic" or a "buckling" mechanism. Evidence from cadaver, dried skull, and theoretical model studies supports both theories. No in vivo data, human or nonhuman primate, are available that quantitate the force necessary to fracture the orbital floor by either of the two mechanisms. We developed an apparatus that delivers quantifiable force only to the globe, without occluding the orbital opening or striking the orbital rim. We used it on 11 anesthetized Macaca fascicularis monkeys. Following a single bilateral application, the orbits were exenterated, and the orbital walls and orbital contents were examined to determine the extent of injuries. Fractures were described, diagrammed, and photographed. Fracture of the orbital floor was consistently produced at and above a force of 2.08 J. Posterior ruptures of five eyes occurred over the same range. We provide the first accurate measurements of the force required to produce orbital blow-out fractures in a live primate model. We show that orbital floor fractures can occur at low energies with direct ocular trauma only ("pure" hydraulic mechanism). Orbital wall fractures failed to protect the globe from rupture in 23% of cases.

edit on 19-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's also a way to common injury to MMA fighters.

I've seen a dozen or more UFC fights, were fighter continue to fight even with an orbital fracture. Sometimes the injury is obvious and grotesque, while other times it look's like a black eye or small injury.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Didn't they say that the door bounced back in his face when he opened the door. That could have done that to him. I could believe that the kid did shove the door back at him as he tried to get out of the car. That is a reason to draw a gun but not to shoot...six times.

Don't police cars have cameras on them that record some things if turned on, the ones here do for recording traffic stops. It has audio.

You don't think the struggle over the firearm instigated the shooting?

Personally I wouldn't let you beat the s# out of me in my car...my domicile.

But after all that you go for my gun? I'd shoot you until I heard clicking and probably chunk the gun atcha afterwards. Just my preference though...

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
More evidence that the police account of the shooting is the true account,things just keep looking worse and worse for team Brown and their innocent "murder" victim.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk We have multiple witnesses on BOTH sides your statement is moot.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Before this goes all crazy, has this story been picked up by an actual news agency? Not to dismiss the source but some of the people's comments on that site would make a kkk member blush.
edit on 19-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: abe froman
Actually,no.

Yes, if he actually read the link, he would see that the fracture is underneath the eye, the floor of the eye socket... not easily seen when you look at a person..... unless you are Superman, with x-ray vision.

But that wouldn't fit his agenda.

link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I have been beat more times than I can count, more times than even I remember as I lost months here and there due to mentally blocking trauma.

When you are beat, you don't even feel it. I drove myself to the hospital more than once with severe external and internal injuries...

When you feel it, is anywhere from 3 - 24 hours later, depending on the severity of the trauma. It's not the same as stubbing your toe where you feel it right away.

Once I was gushing blood... and did not know/realize I was even hurt until I saw all the blood. It happens.

edit on 19-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join