It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head of Black Panthers Says His Group, Nation of Islam Controlling Ferguson

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Kind of hard to do when you have a busted eye socket.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Isn't aiming for the forehead dangerous? His head could easily move and now you have fired a bullet that could hit the public. I though centre mass was what officers are trained to aim for.

Because when you fire a gun in rapid recession muzzle flip literally walks your string of fire up the target.

If he would have kept firing some could have went clean over his head. And may just well have done that.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
good videos, but cannot make out the English of those 2 black witnesses fully, though their body language suggests that they are telling the truth. strange case indeed with the police chief saying allegedly victim got into the police car.
reply to: VoidHawk

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So the officer just fired randomly and happened to strike Brown on the forehead?

link   

So the officer just fired randomly and happened to strike Brown on the forehead?

Are you saying that it isn't possible?

link   
" Former Head of Black Panthers Says His Group, Nation of Islam Controlling Ferguson "

Saturday Statement;

During Johnson’s Saturday press briefing to announce the new curfew in Ferguson, Malik Zulu Shabazz, who introduced himself as the head of the lawyers’ group, touted his groups’ “rapport” with locals and influence over the situation. ...............

Shabazz warned that the new curfew could be a “prescription for confrontation” between demonstrators and law enforcement given the sudden nature of the rule.

Results

Saturday Night -- big violence

Sunday Night -- big violence

Monday Night -- big violence

Sounds like a big Failure.

Or, a big Success for all the Progressives involved !!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
More info on the communist-revolution group : gawker.com...

People in furgueson spotted them and stopped them last night ( When we saw a "battle in the crown near media, it was them vs peace protestor" )

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah sure... if your Steven Segal. Either way if the officer is busting shots off and can't even see... apparently this cop has nerves like a butter cup.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: HardCorps

That's fine. If the NBPP is in control of Ferguson, then everything that befalls there is on them.

Maybe they can bring peace. If they can, then they can own that and be lauded for it.

But if there is continued violence then they will have to own that as well.

This. I addition, if the KKK came in to "restore order," would the MSM reaction be the same because they are essentially the exact same type of racist groups.
I don't think this scenario could ever happen in real life because if a black cop shot an unarmed white person there would be no rioting. The parents would wait for the autopsy and police report to come out and then take legal action if need be. no KKK needed.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It affected one eye apparently. His other eye could have been tearing up, we don't really know what his vision was like at that point do we?
He was facing a large person running at him (according to his version of events) and he had his pistol drawn. Should he have fired in that situation? Yes.
Is he a crack shot? I doubt it.
Is is possible to miss in that situation? Yes.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He is onn CNN right now asking for a 5 mile protest zone to blow off steam?! Him and another preacher guy just invited people from all over the country to come join the peaceful protest for justice.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yeah sure... if your Steven Segal. Either way if the officer is busting shots off and can't even see... apparently this cop has nerves like a butter cup.

I stared down the barrel of a gun during a robbery and couldn't even manage to flip my safety off.

I consider myself pretty tuff and won't turn down a good fight most of the time.

But that Rambo s# goes right out of the door in REAL life.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It affected one eye apparently. His other eye could have been tearing up, we don't really know what his vision was like at that point do we?
He was facing a large person running at him (according to his version of events) and he had his pistol drawn. Should he have fired in that situation? Yes.
Is he a crack shot? I doubt it.
Is is possible to miss in that situation? Yes.

Hoe did hos eye socket get broke if Brown was running at him after it was broke. And just because the officer was scared out of his wits and in no physical shape does not mean he had a right to shoot his gun off blind. If the cop got a shot at the mans forehead they must have been on the ground or something or the officer wouldnt have had a good shot at Browns head given the height difference between the 2 at close range. Unless Brown was on his knees then there would be a good shot to the dome.

I guess police can keep refining their story, who's going to stop them

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Or he was running at the officer with his head slightly bent forward like a ram.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Or he was running at the officer with his head slightly bent forward like a ram.

So he broke the officers eye socket, walked away and then came back running with his head down. That sort of makes sense but why did the officer wait till then to fire? Did he have an owey.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Because he did not want this to happen to him.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ok, so the officials in Ferguson are calling for daytime protest only. Shabaz and others are calling for day and night protests and a new 5 mile protest rout, not the 2 mile one that is in place now.

I say it gets ugly again tonight, especially with the shooting of this other guy today.

Someone put the live feed links back up!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Others witnesses are saying that she lied. Based upon statements. I think that this was nothing more than a ambulance chasing, money grubbing lawyer who coached her and promised money.

Watch their body language.

Of course, MSNBC eats it up.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
TNBPP leader is suffering from delusions of grandeur

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It's all so easy isn't it.

Piss of blacks and they run into the arms of whitey bashers.

Piss of whites and they run into the arms of black bashers.

I'm really starting to think it's impossible for any significant number of people to act with reason at the same time.

These tools are no different than the KKK, Neo-Nazis, etc. Nothing but garbage. Quality control rejects of the human race.

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. Stop being stupid people!
edit on 20-8-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join