It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head of Black Panthers Says His Group, Nation of Islam Controlling Ferguson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CRUSTY37

I don't think this scenario could ever happen in real life because if a black cop shot an unarmed white person there would be no rioting. The parents would wait for the autopsy and police report to come out and then take legal action if need be. no KKK needed.

Maybe that's because black people don't trust the police and authorities to deal fairly with the report and aftermath. And that they lack the resources that white people often have to fight this kind of thing.

Or it might be because black people are just a bunch of uppity, violent complainers. Your choice I guess.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Would it be more palatable for some if this was the Guardian Angels?

Wow. Didn't realize they were still around.

And to answer the question, since I have never heard of the GA calling for destruction on other races, racial warfare, or the myriad sundry racist things that have come from NOI and BBP, then I'd suggest yes.

Oh, I see Abe's post below yours about the GA devolving into thugs. In that case, I change my answer to no.
edit on 20-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

F-l-a-s-h

Brown Family: New Black Panther Malik Shabazz Is “Instigating And Hijacking” #Ferguson Protests – Should “LEAVE” Immediately

The family of Michael Brown, the 18 year old Ferguson, MO man gunned down by police after he robbed a liquor store, is publicly demanding radical New Black Panther Malik Shabazz to leave Ferguson after accusing him of “instigating and hijacking” the protests in reaction to Brown’s death. Two ministers also joined the call

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Would it be more palatable for some if this was the Guardian Angels?

Interesting thought.

Imagine if the Guardian Angels were "on patrol" at the storefronts that day, Brown would never have run into that policeman in the first place ??

They say timing is everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join