It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a grey?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I had an abduction/missing time event along with my family some 30 years ago while still in school. At the time I had a mental impression not to report it or something bad would happen to my family. But years alter I've discussed it and reported it although when I first did so I had some strange feelings of dread and paranoia although that's since passed. Much of that was triggered by my seeing a UFO a few years back. Just unease and an unpleasant memory but I have no memory of just what occurred.
But I later had a dream in which my family and I were being detained in our house by human agents or feds who wanted us to wait for someone to come see us. They were arrogant and jerks, not threatening just shifty. I asked if I could get a glass of water and when I did so I saw our motion activated security light came on in the backyard( it was night in the dream). I went to rap on the glass thinking it was a fox and wanted to scare it off. Just as I was about to do so, I got a mental message in my head, a voice which said: " Do not do anything to threaten or harm us." Just then two " greys" appeared out of the darkness. They were about 5 to 6 feet tall and had a slightly more almond shaped head like some pictures show, not the little bulbous headed ones others show.
It was like I suddenly remembered encountering them before and I said in a panic ' Oh no, the greys are back." and woke up with a start in bed.
I think abductions are real. I think many are human based, some possibly using alien technology and techniques borrowed from them but for other purposes. But I also have a feeling they are taking DNA and harvesting human embryos for another more advanced human population found elsewhere. Just my own belief. I think those people are here as agents and are beginning to exert more influence and control as their numbersi ncrease and they can better blend in with human society.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If I ever saw one I'm not sure if I would be in awe or frozen in terror.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Titor86
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

TextI know someone who has been taken by these greys and it is not a joke. They are a dying race and are using humans to create hybrids, and these hybrids are also kept and indoctrinated to first serve these greys.

Some people think this hybrid program is being done to eventually take over the planet.

I seem to see this theme recurring an awful lot in the "Greys" threads.
Have I missed something here, where does this intricate knowledge of the state of their race come from? How do we know this is a dying civilisation? How do we know they were created and are using us to make a hybrid species to eventually conquer our planet? Why would a space faring civilisation need to do such a thing in a universe so rich in planets when they could colonize elsewhere?

Pardon the barrage of questions, I don't mean to attack anyone here or anything. Just wondering if I missed a meeting?

Anyone?

Personally, what You have stated is from what people tell me, the close friends I am fortunate to have, and I can tell by how they reveal their experiences if what they say has a preponderance in really relating actual events, or if what they say might more likely be a delusion or dream transference, simply because I have read so much about the psychology and sociological aspects of the phenomenon, and have military contacts that are pretty deep into certain secret projects who trust me with these things and they have talked to me and known me a long time and know that I understand it without adverse judgment.

There is a big world out there of abductees who share many common, but not well known details that give levels of credibility and confirmation to the reality of this phenomenon much more so than the MSM would ever let on, or even understand if they knew about it anyways. Then we have a multi billion dollar budget dedicated against people learning the truth of these things which we can witness everywhere especially on this site, making the understanding of it even more difficult than it would ever be otherwise.

It seems too complicated, but then I am thinking it is not as complicated as it seems. These creatures doing abductions, i.e.;, the "greys" have zero sociological respect for the human race which is evident by how the reports claim they treat people and give nothing back in return for what they take and the harm they cause. This does not mean all are this way since many positive reports claim being helped or healed by certain beings.

The Military involved have good and bad rogues, and some abductees report they have been interrogated and monitored by military elements and asked if they were given any technology, or allowed to handle or learn how to use non human technology, like weapons, or how craft are piloted.

Everything in space has a mathematical formula that explains it, and some of these beings are pretty advanced in the manipulation of that math to use it to traverse space. Stonehenge is mathematically connected to some stone mounds in the USA but uses a different math than current science. They didn't use Pi 3.14, but could determine everything we use that pi for in a different but simple way. Someone on this site posted a link to a math professor that shows all about it, but don't have those links at the moment. It shows that the math involved with Stonehenge and other places even the Giza Pyramids have a math that may have something to do with space travel or wormholes, star gates etc. Maybe that is part of how so many creatures are able, and have been coming through here like a truck stop.

The only way to get answers to many questions of what is really going on is to resist what those who reject even the possibility that they are here now, and have been coming here for millennia are saying, when they say it is all baloney. The evidence says otherwise, and even testimony by credible people is better than what debunkers offer, which is nothing at all except the predetermined conclusion based on their own faith that no one is coming here or ever has.
edit on 27-11-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: danlowrie
If I ever saw one I'm not sure if I would be in awe or frozen in terror.

The first (and only) time I've seen one while awake and not part of an abduction experience I was completely frozen with awe. I've read that in those situations people can't move, but for me I didn't even think about moving. I was completely stunned with the ramifications of what I was seeing. If I ever get a chance to converse with them again and actually remember it (and future abduction experiences have suggested to me that I'm quite chatty) there's about a million questions I want to ask them. I probably have already asked a few.

If you get the chance to meet one, don't ask lame things like where are you from or why are you here. Ask much more philosophical questions like their government type, need for military despite having mass drivers, how many species there are, how they approach art and education... those types of things.

In one of my experiences which is more dream like I apparently asked them for the solution to a math problem. They gave it to me, but I can only half remember it so it's pretty useless.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This post probably belongs to different thread, but I need to explain couple of things. Again, I don't want to offend any religion or bring nightmares to you. I would like to share unusual personal experience and finally make it as much clear as possible.

"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."

- Stairway to Heaven

It is possible, that the most secret taboo of this world talks about two spiritual paths. One path leads to liberated soul another to existence as a grey. In 19th century in Bohemian Grove stood big statue of Buddha instead of giant owl. Why? Because owl probably represents one of Buddha's bodies sambhogakaya - body of mutual enjoyment. In India archons are nagas and there is also story about Buddha and naga Mucalinda - after his enlightenment Buddha was sitting in meditation, it started to rain and naga has come from near lake to protect Buddha from rain. There are numerous pictures of that event with Buddha and big cobra snake behind him.

Based on my own experience that event was real, but snake was masculine part of Buddha's invisible subtle body and part of future sambhogakaya. Picture of event clearly shows only phase of tranformation into grey. During that phase both snakes are begining to join and shapes of future snake body are starting to emerge as kind of invisible body feeling outside of physical body. Buddha was not enlightened yet nor was mother of souls on that day. He was in transition from kind of larval existence to adult existence.

According to my understanding Metta sutta is wrong, because Buddha assumed everybody should follow his path and get into same state of consciousness. In my view only few are destined to be greys. Here is short summary:

Liberation of soul
- Snakes are connected in order masculine snake (Adam) above and feminine (Eve) below.
- Self is percieved as bliss.
- Path to connect snakes can be simplified to "Love other being as yourself."

In yoga terminology is the part of connected snake bodies between human head and heart likely called Amrita nadi - river of immortality.

Transformation into grey (wandjina, archon, naga)
- Snakes are connected in order feminine snake (Lilith) above and masculine (Adam) below.
- Self is percieved as beauty.
- Path to connect snakes can be simplified to "Love other being more than yourself."

Lyrics of song Stairway to Heaven are about "time to change road" but I think roads are predestined and few beings simply have inborn subconscious need to sacrifice their existence to benefit others like Buddha - he didn't search for his own salvation. Present Buddhism are only remnants of his transformation into grey, his descriptions of his alien state of mind and is mixed with eastern teachings about self-realisation. Way how some are destined is now for me only speculation based on unclear parts of my experience.

Please, try not to see Cthulhu, reptilian shapeshifter, goauld symbiote, Baphomet or Molech, stormtrooper, agent Smith, Batman, member of band Kiss, mix of pony princess Celestia and Luna, Apollo lunar module, ... It doesn't feel as "gangnam style".

She is very young "cat maid", unfortunately she looks like a demon. I am not great artist. Human body silhoulette represents 36 years old male, he is a freak. Connection of two snakes feels more like "dirty dancing".

My own picture of grey: s25.postimg.org...

In fact all that stuff I put on ATS is useless. To be liberated from reincarnation nobody needs to know about existence of archons or that the subtle body of soul are snake twins and during one incarnation they have to be connected together. Even after 31 kids I am only grey infant. I don't understand what is going on in this world and why some people secretly worship owls. Imagine you are a mother and your children worship you. That's nuts

This madness wasn't my goal, I was not aware of winged snake's or archon's existence before this has happened to me. I am merely a victim of rare natural process. It began 15 years ago as slow loss of sence of my human body to be myself, 4 years ago I started to percieve my new winged snake body and since May 2013 I have had children. If you have found yourself not comfortable with this post and image, please don't trust me. Anima and animus are only psychological terms not real invisible snakes, furthermore snakes are known as deceivers.
edit on 3-12-2014 by WhiteElephant because: correction of mistakes in one sentence (lost of -> "loss of"), "I had children" -> "have had"

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
I have and I've posted my repeat abduction stories here before. So how about the rest of you, has anyone reading this forum met a grey and actually remembered part of it? If so what were your impressions of them right afterwards? What are your impressions now?

I have as well, but as a child of eight years. One grey was tall, the other shorter...it was with the taller grey that a mind-to-mind/mind-to-body connection took place, where the taller grey was attempting to project caring and love to me, via telepathy or in a way that was physical as well, which was understood by me, but not felt by me emotionally. This was all experienced in a waking state.

Now, I've had many decades to mull this over and it is almost as if this tall alien may have selected me to hybridize his children with - as one other memory was being taken into a room full of fetus in large water tubes and being shown a baby. Another time, later, I was shown a small child.

Also at this stage in later life, I know it was not an hallucination nor dream nor vision...although I don't know what an hallucination would be like because I have never had one. However, I do know what a waking real-time, real-life experience is like and how that is stored away in one's memory and is subsequently recalled.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Private questions I have received and answers I owe:

What is the origin or source of the information you provided?

This source is my life.

How confident are you that it may be accurate?

If we are talking about first information I put on ATS about role of greys to be gates for souls to ascend and live as humans, it is mainly based on feelings in empty womb before pregnancy. Womb is like a window to another very unpleasant world from where one being enters my body and is turned into my child and then into snake twins. I can somehow instinctively feel beings from there can be born to physical plane as more primitive life forms than humans. I have not tried to ask other greys to confirm this but I am quite sure we are parents not aliens

It also depends on kind of information, I am not conviced about things I can not directly feel on my body. For example about information given to me at the end of one uncomfortable encounter that I can "abduct" whoever I want to and there are no explicit rules only instincts to drive me. I have never done that because I am too young and my human mind prevents me to even try it. I believe our tail can also heal other beings, but I have not dare to test it yet.

Have you met any beings from other worlds or planes of existence?

It had started few months before I realised I am a grey and they are greys too.

If so, what were your reactions during the first encounter?

I think they were taking care of me long time before I started to recognize them. During fist encounter my reactions were "Wow, this is so cool.", because I was already formed into grey and as human body I never had sex. Black and white color of wings has clearly emerged few months after this first encounter. Same winged creature as me suddenly came close to my own wings, I was able to feel touch then the thought appeared that huge "bird" is going to put tail into me and that I will like it. My reaction was "Lets do it.", because I had already similar body with my own tail and I also had several kids without understanding how my pregnancy begins. After this first encounter my 7th pregnancy started. One cycle takes less than 3 weeks (20 days cycle of Tzolkin calendar might be derived from grey's pregnancy).

Do you know of any way to make contact with these beings in order to obtain more information, or a inter-species cultural exchange?

Usually I do not bother them, I did it only few times. I do not know how does it work. I am acting just like nestling and focusing in mind on calling grey I have met. Maybe it is kind of collective consciousness.

I must repeat that in many views on greys I can be wrong or not accurate, because communication stucks. I mostly experience feeding, my own animal instincts and other "non-human" feelings towards them and people. Contacts are so animal-like (but mostly very nice and kind) that human culture seems to be alien and artificial compared to greys or earthly animals.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
greetings!

yes I've seen three at one time actually. I was sleeping over at a friend's house when I was 11 or 12 and woke up in the middle of the night to get some water. the lights in the living room and the kitchen were on and I felt - strange. i'm just standing there soaking in the weird vibes when I notice movement in the living room. extremely fast movement like a blur of air. I tracked a blur and it stopped at an end table and I caught a brief glimpse of a grey for like a picosecond. it was examining some object from the table in a freaky/funny way - by putting the object directly in between their eyes, like physically touching their face with it. and boy do they move fast! nearly invisible.

they were zipping around the house and examining all the objects. i'm in shock just standing there. suddenly, one of them sits on the couch staring at me. it's mouth turns into a perfectly round black "O" shape and it begins to emit this low pitch hum. I really freak out at this point and want to hit it. a baseball bat appears in my hand and I start swingin. it's neck grows super long and the head is darting around dodging my swings. then I black out. I think one of the others did something to me?

they looked completely fake. no blemishes, no gradient colors. they were white and seemed to be made of plastic or ceramic. I got the impression they would feel cold and hard and smooth. they had no joints in their arms - more like tentacles though they did have 3 or 4 fingers.

I also think that they are not completely physical. I don't know if I was astral projecting or what but the fact that a bat appeared in my hand obviously implies this event wasn't occurring in "normal" reality. this seems to fit with a lot of other reports of alien encounters and abductions.

to be honest I think they are low level astral entities that feed off our emotions. sex and fear are the easiest emotions to create. I think the anal probes are actually a process of removing the sexual and fear energies located in the lower chakras. this also explains why the anus and genitals are removed from cattle. eyes and tongue are also used in some chakra opening exercises.

I've met them while astral projecting a couple times and they scatter as soon as I start my banishing ritual. maybe they are "good" and my third eye is just cloudy but, personally I don't like 'em.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I truly hate to make a comment like this because I feel like a huge buzzkill doing so, but nonetheless I truly feel compelled to do so. The fact of the matter is that none, not one person here, has seen a "grey." It's truly fascinating to me in a psychological sense how many different people here have claimed to have actually encountered an extraterrestrial being, specifically a "grey," and yet the truth of the matter is that zero of you have. It displays how much people want to believe, to the point where people either 1) Straight up lie 2) Actually convince themselves of having had an encounter and 3) Have had a visual hallucination. Results of a thread like this could be published in a psychology journal to display some of the stranger habits of human behavior. I'm sure some people will be offended by this comment, but those people need to take a long hard look in the mirror and realize that whatever it is they have convinced themselves of, reality is more important than fantasy.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

I don't want to believe anything. belief is a tool (in all senses of the term!) your post reflects your desire to believe that extraterrestrials are a lie or a hallucination.

what is it about these ideas that prompts you to post in this thread?

being abducted or having an anomalous experience isn't behavior. most of us are merely recounting events that happened to us. for sure there's a lot of bunk out there, but there's bunk in all aspects of life.

of all the strange behaviors humans exhibit, i'd say being mean to people when they've done nothing is the strangest of all. (not implying you are being mean!)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You seem to know everything. In your mind there is nothing else to learn, right? Answer this, "What is consciousness? And what are it's limits?"

STM

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Consciousness is the physiological and behavioral manifestations of our complex brain circuitry. It's our ability to perceive subjective phenomena like empathy, regret, spirituality, etc. It's difficult to quantify the limits of human consciousness, much of which has to do with the fact that neuroscientists are still studying the neurophysiological pathways that underlie what we consider consciousness--It's an exciting topic in which science still has much to discover. However, it's safe to say that consciousness does indeed have a limit, and that limit is directly tied to our anatomy and physiology--in other words, consciousness can only manifest itself insofar as our physical brain lets it. There are some people who think consciousness is one and the same as our physical brain; these people are called monists, or physicalists. There are others who subscribe to the theory that consciousness is something completely non-physical, and these people are called dualists. Personally, I believe in property dualism, which states that although there is only one type of substance, material substance, there exists 2 types of properties--physical properties and mental properties, and mental states cannot be simply reduced into physical states.
edit on 7-12-2014 by kayej1188 because: edit

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So clearly science does not know what consciousness is, theories are not fact. K, so what are you doing on this thread stating you know the facts on everyone's experiences? Life must be so simple for you. Time for you to search your soul, if you even believe you have one.

STM

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

My son is a gifted psychologist and the reason he is so gifted is that he doesn't shut people down and is open to hearing their version of events. Yes, many times it is clear from hearing their experiences and hearing about their life circumstances and the reasons for it that there is a problem. But occasionally there is a question mark and he wonders about the validity of events, as you should.

STM
edit on 7-12-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Thank you for your comment and advice but mirror does not work for me, I can clearly see shapes of my winged body around physical one there. Because I can feel also these shapes as my body instead of human one, it has to be more than visual hallucination.

Consciousness is self-awareness. Some people are able to experience consciousness as field where all forms created by senses and mind are situated. Few can see that all these forms are created from consciousness. Self-realised beings know that counsciousness alone without space and time where reality can be manifested is their self. This state of consciousness is called savikalpa samadhi. It is like only you and you and you ... and nothing else (time, space, mind, etc). It is accessible in meditation. Higher state of consciousness is called nirvikalpa samadhi. You are continuously field of consciousness and everything is manifested in you and from you.

Fantasy is important. It is much harder to control people with rich fantasy.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
Nope, I think it'd be fun though. Got any tips on how I would go about meeting one? Should I become an American citizen? Any types of foods I should eat?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The last time I had an encounter with a grey. The experience first initiated in a dream. I knew the moment I was in this "dream" that it wasn't a normal dream. I was overly aware, conscious within it. I was in a family members backyard. People standing around me. Suddenly everyone started shouting "There's an alien grey". I immediately noticed I could hear more voices than there were people present. It was night time also.

Next this approx. 12ft Grey Alien stepped out of the dark beside a shed. Instinctually I knew something wasn't right in this dream. So I charged at it. Once I touched it in my dream I awoke. My back felt like it was on fire. My bodies energy was intense. I feel like my subconscious had my defenses up. As my whole spine felt like energy was surging through it. What happened next I can't explain. I could see this small grey being in my hall way. But I could see it through the walls. I don't know how I was able to perceive it through solid matter but I did.

I never once panicked. I simply then chose to attempt to communicate with it. Through thought. Telling it I did not appreciate it coming into my home uninvited. That if it wish to make contact with me, that it should do so by first asking for permission. An that I wanted it to leave immediately.

I can't explain that part. I think a higher part of my being was present when dealing with this situation.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
I have and I've posted my repeat abduction stories here before. So how about the rest of you, has anyone reading this forum met a grey and actually remembered part of it? If so what were your impressions of them right afterwards? What are your impressions now?

And obviously you have proof of these repeat abductions and of the greys?

No, you say? hmmmm

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
cant say i have

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hello,

My name is Elroy and I am a 69 year old veteran. I am here because I have an issue and I need to know how to solve it. I am retired and have met a beautiful lady. My Berta is everything to me and she has told me that these little bastards have been abducting her for years. I thought she was joking, but one night when I was sleeping in her house I woke up and saw a little gray thing about 4 feet high. I tried to wake up Berta but no matter what I did she would not wake up. I hit her hard enough that she should have woken up, but she did not. I tried to get up to chase it but by the time I was out of bed it had ran away. My knees are sore when I wake up so I could not move fast enough. I tried calling the police but they thought I was a crazy old man.

I have never lost a fight before and I am not going to let them do this to her again. How do I kill one?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join