It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Document: Army Preparing To Use Lethal Force Against “Unarmed Civilians” During “Full Scale R

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

A document released by the U.S. Army details preparations for “full scale riots” within the United States during which troops may be forced to engage in a “lethal response” to deal with unruly crowds of demonstrators.

The appearance of the document amidst growing unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, with the National Guard now being called in to deal with the disorder, is an ominous coincidence.

The 132-page document, titled U.S. Army Techniques Publication 3-39.33: Civil Disturbances (PDF), was written in April 2014

DOCUMENT: ARMY PREPARING TO USE LETHAL FORCE AGAINST “UNARMED CIVILIANS” DURING “FULL SCALE RIOTS” IN U.S.

Looks like the stage has been set and the curtin is about to opened...
edit on 8/18/2014 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CRUSTY37

You really should disclose that this link is from:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well if things get out of hand to where the military can't control these un-civil mobs and they start putting soldiers in danger they need the clearance to do so. It can't be out of the course of action, but it'll most likely not get to that point.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

To be fair other than last night infowars has been on the ground covering this whole mess when main stream media are safe behind yellow tape in there press pin happily reporting as fact anything said by the authorities....

When fox and cnn were reporting only smoke was being used infowars guys were soaked in tear gas.
edit on 18-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is where the doc came from, not infowars.

publicintelligence.net...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The rest of the world is marveling at the irony as the evil empire is engulfed by weapons and tactics it created.

The US civilian law enforcement and IDF share tactics and weapons. They know how bad it is and they know what's coming next.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: whywhynot

To be fair other than last night infowars has been on the ground covering this whole mess when main stream media are safe behind yellow tape in there press pin happily reporting as fact anything said by the authorities....

When fox and cnn were reporting only smoke was being used infowars guys were soaked in tear gas.

Those poor guys have hit with rubber bullets and tear gas for 2 weeks now! Say what you will about Infowars but I dont see any other media outlet willing to take this kind of abuse for a story and come back the next day to do it all over again.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Oh, but it will. Torture, droning and assassinations are all approved tactics.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

You really should disclose that this link is from:

shill much?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I just don't think that Alex is a reliable news org. In this case they appear to be reporting a correct fact regarding the manual however I am in the process of reading it to see if their report is correct.

I watched CNN last night and they did say that they were using teargas & smoke, both of them. Fox wasn't reporting it, at least until my bedtime.

Here is the link to the actual manual: Link

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

How about tim pool and vice news, he went through everything alex jones crew did and was back the next night for more.
He even hung around longer the the info wars crew on the first night of the curfew enforcement.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The rest of the world is marveling at the irony as the evil empire is engulfed by weapons and tactics it created.

The US civilian law enforcement and IDF share tactics and weapons. They know how bad it is and they know what's coming next.

if the creation of more poor people in America keeps happening, yes, there will be a revolution....when people become so poor, that they reach a point where they think they have nothing left to lose, that's when the wealthy are in serious trouble....it's only been happening for thousands of years, so it should be no surprise.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CRUSTY37
This is where the doc came from, not infowars.

publicintelligence.net...
download the pdf and read it yourself. Im going to study it in detail, could come in handy someday. Shoot, I may start handing out copies!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

How about tim pool and vice news, he went through everything alex jones crew did and was back the next night for more.
He even hung around longer the the info wars crew on the first night of the curfew enforcement.
much respect! The info crew is on their way back as we speak. Should have live feeds back up Tonight for the national guard rollout.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: LDragonFire

I just don't think that Alex is a reliable news org. In this case they appear to be reporting a correct fact regarding the manual however I am in the process of reading it to see if their report is correct.

I watched CNN last night and they did say that they were using teargas & smoke, both of them. Fox wasn't reporting it, at least until my bedtime.

Here is the link to the actual manual: Link
yeah I already posted it twice. Thanks though.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

yeah.........
Let us know when the tanks roll in.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
When I heard it was just the Army I laughed.

I'll get concerned when the Marines show up!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
When I heard it was just the Army I laughed.

I'll get concerned when the Marines show up!

shouldnt you be concerned it was written in the first place?!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

yeah.........
Let us know when the tanks roll in.
hey dont shoot the messanger. Pull up the pdf and read it yourself.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

edit on 18-8-2014 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join