It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Post by a Former Non-Believer. Daylight sighting Kelowna, BC, Canada. Mind BLOWN!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The commentary focuses on a UFO flying throw a small gap in the clouds and picking up a cloud contrail ( some say this is proof it is not Photoshopped.) IMHO that is likely a meteor. What can I say, I am a skeptic.

Watch closely when the video cuts back to the white forest service pickup truck. An object will move blindingly fast from right to left across the screen. It even looks vaguely metallic.

The video then cuts back to the cloud UFO/meteor for multiple slow motion looks. It is almost like they want to show the real UFO without calling attention to it.

At any rate, I want a serious analysis done of this video by some PhD level experts. If they say the video is not tampered with and not Computer Generated Imagery, then that thing is moving too damn fast to be anything but a intelligently driven air/space craft of unknown origins. Our resident military experts may say it is a black on black skunkworks vehicle, but I will be pretty damn skeptical that a man made craft exists that can move that fast.

News Crew in Kelowna, BC films multiple UFOs during a forest fire interview.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Dawgishly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Cool video! I am no expert, but it looks to me like a meteor. Many of them do have "contrails" and move quite fast. I too would like to hear from the "experts" on the matter.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dawgishly
At any rate, I want a serious analysis done of this video by some PhD level experts.

So who have you arranged and paid to do this?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Nobody. I would like to spend a year on my own yacht scuba diving the Caribbean, but I am not arranging that one either.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dawgishly

Looks like a meteor to me. No ET, but incredibly awesome.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Would a meteor that has already entered the atmosphere travel sideways and as a bright white light?

Or would it be closer to orange travelling downwards?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
CGI overlay, pretty corny too

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
Would a meteor that has already entered the atmosphere travel sideways and as a bright white light?

Depends on the angle of entry and composition of the rock. To me, it looks exactly like a meteor lots of people saw here, during the day, in Phoenix a few months back.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker

No, this would be a reasonable thing for a meteorite to do. You might expect a trail, but it wouldn't necessarily happen.

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The video focuses and comments on a UFO moving through the clouds left to right. Probably a meteor as you said.

There is a second object shown when the video cuts to the white pickup truck. It is easy to miss because it is travelling extremely fast. Do you think that one is a meteor as well?

link   
It almost looks like its curving upwards... but probably a meteor...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Everyone is missing the actual UFO. I am not talking about the same object that the video focuses attention on.

There is another object traveling right to left when the video cuts to the white pickup truck. It is very easy to miss because it is traveling extremely fast.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Good catch back later
edit on 18-8-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

There is another object moving right to left when the video cuts to the white pick up truck. It is easy to miss, because it is traveling very fast. I does not have a contrail and is not burning up like a meteor.

It is not the object the video focuses attention on.

Is that a meteor too? If everyone says it is, then I guess I will revert back to skeptic. But I think people are missing it. I have seen plenty of meteors. They all have contrails and appear to be a light.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

OK that makes. It was weird that they cut to the white truck for seemingly no reason just when this thing streaks across "the sky" then they don't even comment on it.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

There is another object moving right to left when the video cuts to the white pick up truck. It is easy to miss, because it is traveling very fast. I does not have a contrail and is not burning up like a meteor.

A bug flying close to the camera, across the field of view.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

There is another object traveling right to left when the video cuts to the white pickup truck. It is very easy to miss because it is traveling extremely fast.

It's either a bug or a humming bird.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It is not the object the video focuses attention on.

Is that a meteor too? If everyone says it is, then I guess I will revert back to skeptic. But I think people are missing it. I have seen plenty of meteors. They all have contrails and appear to be a light.

No, it's a bug most likely. It's not an uncommon thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Wow, quite a strange meteor. The second one is most likely an insect flying close to the camera which gives it the illusion of speed. Anybody else think that a forest fire and a meteor occurring in the same place, conveniently right on film is a little weird? If it's CGI, it's bad but if it's real I don't know.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Wow, quite a strange meteor. The second one is most likely an insect flying close to the camera which gives it the illusion of speed. Anybody else think that a forest fire and a meteor occurring in the same place, conveniently right on film is a little weird? If it's CGI, it's bad but if it's real I don't know.

No, they forest fire is a likely thing to be filmed, making a meteor more likely to be filmed there. It's why this is real and the UFO films are fake. They contain people filming for no reason when a UFO happens to appear, now THAT is unlikely.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join