It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Restocks Israel's Ammunition Supplies Hours After Condemning Attack On A UN School In Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Come on!? Haven't the Palestinians suffered enough? When is this going to end? How can the US be accomplice of this? What credibility a nation haves after this?

Please protest for the cause of Justice!

You are suing Obama.. for medical care? Why don't you sue him for giving more weapons to Israelis use against Palestinians?

Who are the terrorists here?

If you lived in a country, where 80% of your land was occupied by Zionist, wouldn't you be Hamas?

Palestinians in Gaza don't have electricity and water by consequence of energy failure.

All Palestinians are Hamas. If I lived there I would be Hamas too. I would be the Resistance Against Zionist Terrorists.

HYPOCRISY

The United States confirmed it had restocked Israel's supplies of ammunition, hours after issuing a strong condemnation of an attack on a United Nations school in Gaza

The Israeli military requested additional ammunition to restock its dwindling supplies on July 20, the Pentagon said. The US Defense Department approved the sale just three days later.

Source 1

Source 2
edit on 31/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Whatever way you look at it, the USA has been involved by proxy in every War, every Invasion in the middle east since 1945.

And the good people of the US wonder why they are targeted by these people.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Already posted on ATS here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

My fault
I did the search and didn't found nothing, sorry.

Mods do your thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

My fault
I did the search and didn't found nothing, sorry.

Mods do your thing.

I was recently informed that ATS allows 1 double thread as long as it's in a different Forum.

You're okay.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i thought i already posted this??

maybe not,,,

gee gonna have too syncronize my syncronicity better,, get me Kronos,,or is that A and O ?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

No problem. I think what Psynic said is right. I think duplicate posts are allowed as long as they're not in the same forum.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic and a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Thanks guys. Didn't know that either.

I will take this opportunity to post this video:

And this dramatic and incredible shocking one

edit on 31/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well when does our Government ever listen to us, never. They only take orders from the MIC, Bankers and other Bastards who create almost all of the Worlds Problems in the first place. We need to break this Government up, it is not working for us.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So in other words, the US is condemning Russia for supplying weapons to rebels fighting a superior military force and wanting independance, while at the same patting themselves on the back for supplying ammunition to a vastly superior military force killing refugees, civilian women and children at will.

Our glorious world leader doing its best, I'm sure.

Someone please tell me why the US hasnt been kicked out of the UN council yet?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Whatever way you look at it, the USA has been involved by proxy in every War, every Invasion in the middle east since 1945.

And the good people of the US wonder why they are targeted by these people.

So what ?

Those rockets they been firing have been coming from Iran,North Korea, and Russia, and other 'sunni' friendly 'ally' like Turkey.

'every war' eh ?

Considering they have been fighting LONG in that region long before there ever was a 'US'.

Iran and Turkey is rich considering the Ottoman and Persian empires that conquered them 'poor' Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Keep an eye on the senate's U.S./ Mexico security border bill.

source: www.infowars.com...
source: www.usnews.com...

If it's passed, Israel will receive a large portion of the funds, almost $225,000,000 to resupply rockets spent by their Iron Dome systems during the Gaza offensive.

It never ceases to amaze me, at how a relatively affluent Israel always seems to just step up to the front of the line for U.S. government handouts, even if it requires pushing Americans aside.

The Senate measure includes provisions not related to the border or immigration. It specifies funding for local, state and federal agencies to deal with wildfires in eight western states and $225 million for Israel’s “Iron Dome” missile defense system. The system, used against rockets launched from Gaza, is paid for primarily with American money.

Asked about the funding for Israel, Illinois Democrat and Majority Whip Dick Durbin said Israel asked for the addition.

“Israel requested it, the White House asked us to include it,” Durbin told Politico. “It reflects the fact that all the rocket activity coming out of Gaza has exhausted their current supply or at least it is threatening their supply for defense.”

edit on 31-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka

Someone please tell me why the US hasnt been kicked out of the UN council yet?

They hold the lease.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

has exhausted their current supply

would that be treason if one was in a war??

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

has exhausted their current supply

would that be treason if one was in a war??

I view Israel's request for a handout from a position of common sense, not from a legal position.

In terms of economics, Israel's GDP is approx. $305, 707, 000, 000 (~ one third of a trillion dollars per year) with a GDP growth rate of approx. 4.8%.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

Israel can easily afford to finance their own war's of aggression, without asking for handouts.

Poverty is epidemic in our world, there's plenty of nations that need U.S. aid quite a bit more than Israel.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

i mean telling the enemy "HEY THERE OUT OF Iron Dome” missile ,,s.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

i mean telling the enemy "HEY THERE OUT OF Iron Dome” missile ,,s.

With all due respect, at this point I feel the question of who may be complicit in any form of "treason," takes a back seat to the question of who may be complicit in wholesale cold-blooded murder and actual "war crimes!"

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just Think …..if the USA said no to the Israeli order then WHAT a message that would send around the world………

'Merica……….. and supporting 'Mericans….you are accomplices to Genicide and outright Slaughter..

SHAME ON YOU…….

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: Psynic and a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Thanks guys. Didn't know that either.

I will take this opportunity to post this video:

And this dramatic and incredible shocking one

I bet Fox news and all the other Dumbass idiots in the states won't be showing these then…………. land of free speech…..yeah right on Merica

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Please add to the discussion already in progress here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Closed.

new topics

top topics

join