It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy much?! US Condemns Israel's Attack On Gaza While Replenishing Their Ammunition!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
They SAY this:

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest: 'Shelling of UN facility that is housing innocent civilians is totally unacceptable and totally indefensible' - @mozgovaya

While they DO this:

US Agrees To Replenish Israeli Bullets/Bombs That Killed Palestinians - U.S. to "sell" Israel munitions to renew stock after Operation Pillar of Defense

According to a latest deal, the United States is going to sell munitions worth $647 million to Israel in order to reinforce inventory of Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

Apparently, to compensate the IDF, the US is replenishing weapons’ stock of Israel. Under the deal, the US is going to provide Israel with 10,000 bombs of numerous kinds. The list includes 3,450 bombs weighing a ton each, 1,725 bombs weighing 250 kilograms each, 1,725 BLU-109 bunker-buster bombs and 3,450 GBU-39 bunker-buster bombs intended for fortified targets with minimal impact in order to prevent harm to innocent civilians. The US Department of Defense has also notified Congress of the sale.

US Agrees To Replenish Israeli Bullets/Bombs That Killed Palestinians

These people seriously make me sick!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

The usa is going to pick up the tab, the talk around dc was to pass the boehner immigration bill, guess what got atatched to it, 225 million for israels dome thingy. Lets see the spin on how great the gop is for saving the usa from them evil immigrants.
edit on 31-7-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano;
A stage where every man must play a part,
And mine a sad one."

- William Shakespeare

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

"The best things in life are free, but you can tell it to the birds and bees - I want money......."

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The US didn't directly condemn Israel, the state department avoided assigning blame by merely condemning the act of shelling that UN school.
edit on Thu51Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:51:27 -05003114Thu by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We got to be getting tired of talking about this Israel thing. I can't wait till the Media moves on to something else more important.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
relaxxx ,, dont worry America is doing its part,,,gee

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyD

Isn't it blatantly obvious who did it? I'm sure it wasn't Russia.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Haven't the Palestinians suffered enough? When is this going to end? How can the US be accomplice of this? What credibility a nation haves after this?

Please protest for the cause of Justice!

You are suing Obama.. for medical care? Why don't you sue him for giving more weapons to Israelis use against Palestinians?

Who are the terrorists here?

If you lived in a country, where 80% of your land was occupied by Zionist, wouldn't you be Hamas.

Palestinians in Gaza don't have electricity and water by consequence of energy failure.

All Palestinians are Hamas. If I lived there I would be Hamas too. I would be the Resistance Against Zionist Terrorists.

HYPOCRISY

The United States confirmed it had restocked Israel's supplies of ammunition, hours after issuing a strong condemnation of an attack on a United Nations school in Gaza

The Israeli military requested additional ammunition to restock its dwindling supplies on July 20, the Pentagon said. The US Defense Department approved the sale just three days later.

Source 1

Source 2
edit on 31/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
EDITED OUT. I keep forgetting not to let myself get dragged into these threads.

edit on 31-7-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Oh right...

Nice to see an increase in transparency from the US government there. I mean, as completely hypocritical BS goes, this is as transparent as it gets!

They cannot in good faith, say that they deplore the shelling of a school, while providing the very people who launched that shelling with more ammunition, which, one must assume, will also end up wrecking the mortal frames of innocent people. This is the most Janus faced bit of foreign affairs blather I have heard out of the US for a considerable time, and I am appalled.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Just pointing out that your headline is slightly misleading as the US did not condemn Israel.

The U.S. "condemns the shelling of a UNRWA school in Gaza, which reportedly killed and injured innocent Palestinians — including children — and U.N. humanitarian workers," said National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan. "We also condemn those responsible for hiding weapons in United Nations facilities in Gaza. All of these actions, and similar ones earlier in the conflict, are inconsistent with the U.N.'s neutrality."

The Israeli military said it was investigating the shelling at the U.N. Relief and Works Agency site and suggested that its soldiers had come under fire from Hamas militants.

In condemning the action but not naming an actor, the U.S. statement illustrated how the administration tries to tread a line: expressing unhappiness without overly straining a relationship with Israel marked by tension on and off throughout President Obama's tenure.

Link

It reads to me like more of a direct condemnation of Hamas.
edit on Thu12Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:12:14 -05003114Thu by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu13Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:13:17 -05003114Thu by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think it's time for a civil intervention. Organize a massive group of every nation willing to take part, fly to Tel aviv, organize a rendezvous point and march right down to the front lines 100,000 strong. Bring a tent and water and just camp. Call up the press and let them know we're on our way. I've never seen that done before other than the Occupy movement in safe areas. War zones? Never in history. I'm getting tired of reading people's frustrations and seeing nothing get done about it. Government will never intervene; if you really want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Oh my i must be a terrorist if im againts the killing of innocent people in the guise of defending myself from rocks and killer rockets that havent killed anyone in what 20 years.

Playing the victim can only last so long.

Oh and about behing kicked out of everywhere theyve been, i found that funny with the history of judaism

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Ah the Holy Land. In the name of God I slaughter thee. God's will I guess.

You know there is currently a proposal to divide California into several separate states. Perhaps we could create a new Israel in one of them? I mean LA already has a huge Jewish population. Bill Maher could be PM.

Personally I wouldn't feel so bad if my tax dollars were not being used to arm Israel. Then it would just be another anonymous genocide in the sick world in which we live. It is hard to watch and hard to ignore but I will keep trying.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
I think it's time for a civil intervention. Organize a massive group of every nation willing to take part, fly to Tel aviv, organize a rendezvous point and march right down to the front lines 100,000 strong. Bring a tent and water and just camp. Call up the press and let them know we're on our way. I've never seen that done before other than the Occupy movement in safe areas. War zones? Never in history. I'm getting tired of reading people's frustrations and seeing nothing get done about it. Government will never intervene; if you really want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Unfortunately.

The Isreali's are marching in Tel Aviv opposing the violence, problem is the martches keep getting stopped because of Hamas rockets.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyD

In condemning the action but not naming an actor, the U.S. statement illustrated how the administration tries to tread a line: expressing unhappiness without overly straining a relationship with Israel marked by tension on and off throughout President Obama's tenure.

It reads to me like more of a direct condemnation of Hamas.

Read it again. They're definitely condemning Israel but are afraid to openly say, "We condemn Israel..."

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yes, but in the same breath we condemon Hamas for hiding weapons in UN schools.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

Marches to where exactly? I know Israelis are split there but to what extent are they actually protesting? How many rockets actually get past the Iron dome anyway?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

come on gotta keep up,,,

"95 percent of Jewish Israelis support the Gaza war. "

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join