It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Goes On Wild Screaming Fit At Palestinian Guest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Very true, the 1939 White papers were indeed a blueprint for creating a state for the Jewish people HOWEVER a little thing called WW2 got in the way a bit and because the 'Mericans sat on the fence for a while watching as the Free world got Mauled by the Nazi's then the British aim was to try and keep as many Allies in the Middle East, which it did by working with Egypt, Syria, Jordan et al.

Hence the idea was scrapped in favour of trying to keep the "free world' alive…….

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

it's his show.

put this guy on al sharptons show and watch what happens.

al wouldn't get a word in edgewise.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

No, it was the blueprint for taking away the Jewish State. It was to be an Arab state with little to no Jewish power, and severe limitations on the ability of Jewish people to immigrate there.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
But forget the Palestinians, I am concerned Israeli Road Safety. Since 2001, Israel has lost 35 people since 2001 from Gaza rockets, and 2600from car accidents.

I would be more concerned about the millions of souls whose lives were cut short by Islam.

Murder in the name of religion is still murder no matter how you look at it.

So why is it called 'The Religion Of Peace' BTW?

The Religion Of Peace's count of 9,015 dead bodies in 2011 is very conservative.

Thanks to the Religion of Peace: To no one's surprise, the Religion of Peace racked up 11,267 dead bodies in 2,459 barbaric terror attacks during 2012.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

While that indeed a topic worthy of debate, it's not exactly on subject imo.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

youre not answering the question
were they a terrorist organization?

oh well look at that youre not answering i suppose its time to cut our segment short
that would be fair right?

(post by OccamsRazor04 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Lets play your game, so the 1.6 billion Muslims this world have killed 2429 in 2014 and the 8 million in Israel have killed 1,360 since hostilities started on July 17 (I remember that date because its same date that MH17 went down) this year.

Per head, that makes Israel a 100 times more violent than Muslims.Perhaps world should think twice about Israel having nucleur weapons and all the other WMD Israel has been stockpiling (Nerve Gas etc).

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Extremists do not represent Islam as much as they like to spout they do. You want to label those acts under Islam? OK, then I am blaming Christianity for the deaths of roughly 1 million people in the Middle East over the last decade through the actions of the US and British governments.

Christianity condones Genocide.
edit on 31-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiAliens
Hannity was exposed years ago.

Cabal mouthpiece.

The whacko craziness of Ron Paulers is all that video exposed, the look on Hannity's face of "oh a nutjob" was hilarious.

The moment he said "infowars check it out" was classic nutter and the guy making the video went from zero credibility to minus a million.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Hannity's first question was to the Palestinian representative, and asked basically "if you were to get these rockets fired at you, etc. etc. what do you think the proportionate response would be?"

But you notice that Hannity left out what happened prior to those rockets started flying.He also keep spouting the same rhetoric as Israel that Hamas was responsible for the kidnapping of those three kids even though there was no proof that Hamas had anything to do with it.

That's not an excuse, he could have been more surgical in dissecting the Palestinian, but that's not his style.

No Hannity couldn't ave been more surgical because Hannity doesn't have enough brains to do that.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK

Genocide is the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group via the
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; or
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

I think at least a couple of these apply to what is happening in Gaza as we tap away on our little keyboards in the safety of our warm homes…

Regards

PDUK

And mums the word for Iraq and Syria and several other parts of the world. Is there a body count of ISIS atrocities? No only the constant drum beat of Israeli caused deaths in Gaza. Darn near the rest of the world appears to be on fire while we watch a country the size of New Jersey at war with someone that was shooting 100's of rockets into their country. It is amazing the media has such control over peoples lives they can make you ignore the rest of the planet over Gaza.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

hannity is a fool to begin with,just riding on rush's coattail.Remember,they have to regurgitate everything that the listeners WANT to hear,preaching to the choir.The conservatives want to bash anyone that is anti isreal,so Hannity is willing to do it for them.I really have no clue why he invites these guests on,as we all know how it will end.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I'm guessing you are another 'Merican………… the pic is from Gaza yesterday I believe…………..

Systematic shelling and bombing by poor, down-trodden Israel as it basically systematically ruins whatever infrastructure was in place at the start of this atrocity……….

Granted M Graceyboy…….. lots of Merde hitting the fan around the planet BUT to watch and see a militarily power nation beat the CRAP out of what is nothing more than a 'shanty town' is really quite Sickening and Vile and down-right In-humane………

You 'Mericans, worried about the Terrorist threats, the rise of Islam, the balance of power in the Middle East………. It is the actions of the United States of America from the late 40's upto the present day which have created HUGE divides in the world…………….. short-sighted Politicians keen on feathering their own nests and Bangin their secretaries whilst all the time lowering the morality and standards that we preach to the world…………….

I'm former military, flew Jets and defended my country in times of need………… I am NOT a sympathizer to the way of terror or religious divides BUT I am sick and tired of the 'Merican view (primarily Republican) which is one of greed and take and take and indignance that even I feel a CHANGE is due……

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Not all Palestinians elected Hamas though. Only those in Gaza...you can't generalise the majority for the actions of those in Gaza.

are you sure of that, that only those in Gaza vote? that is a serious question since in many countries you can and do vote even while living outside your home country.

i know many Americans for example that live in Canada, yet vote in every US election, both presidential and for any election in their "home area". including those that have lived in Canada virtually their whole lives (some who were just born in the US then brought back to Canada), and as soon as they are old enough, they vote in all the US elections. heck even though they have never actually lived in the US they could still be president of the US lol

or the many Canadians who live abroad and yet still can and do vote in Canadian elections. you don't even have to be physically IN Canada to cast your vote. seems from people i have talked to that unless you actually give up your citizenship, they can and do still vote back in the country of their origins even if it has been years since they stepped foot in that country. some people who have duel citizenship even vote in BOTH countries they are citizens of, like a Canadian/American voting in both US and Canadian elections. so can you say for certain a Palestinian living outside of Gaza can not, and do not vote in elections there?

That said, you can't even claim they all want genocide, simply because not all of them would have voted for Hamas.

good point, yet at least a majority would have voted for them or it is not an election. so i guess OccamsRazor04 should have technically said that the MAJORITY elected Hamas. It's part of Hamas' charter. Therefore it's what the [i[MAJORITY Palestinians want, it's what they voted for. That's not bias, that's a fact. still doesn't really change anything though.

Even then, Hamas acts on its own free will, and not that of the Palestinian majority in Gaza.

that is true, Hamas does act on their own after being elected, that happens everywhere. but if it is true that why don't the majority vote someone else in then? or even like you see in the US those against what the government does (and face facts, in the US the majority do not vote a president into power, the electoral collage does that) and other nations including Israel , and say that they don't, protest what they do not like, make the world KNOW that they are not behind what is happening? kind of telling you will see Israeli protesters against what their government is doing, yet i have never seen Palestinians in Gaza (and i'm pretty sure that would make news around the world), or anywhere in the world protesting that they do not like and do not support what Hamas does. that tells me that they must support what Hamas does.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hamas got 44% of the vote..doesn't sound to me like some overwhelming majority..I guess everyone here supports Obahma wholeheartedly because..well he is in charge you must love him.
Some of you are pretty funny.
edit on 31-7-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
I am blaming Christianity for the deaths of roughly 1 million people in the Middle East over the last decade through the actions of the US and British governments. Christianity condones Genocide.

Only one MINOR problem with that little scenario of yours...

It's a LIE, don't believe it.

Religion is used as a façade to hide the true purpose of all wars.

Wars and religion are BOTH deceptions and both have the same exact source.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

The intention is to place the blame on God when in reality He has nothing to do with it.

History shows us without a shadow of a doubt, that religion was invariably used as a façade to hide the true purpose of all wars of aggression: That is, the consolidation of power through fear and the acquisition of wealth in all its manifestations. www.inthenameofallah.org...

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Wars and religion are BOTH deceptions and both have the same exact source:

This is how the real agenda behind religion works:

• Create a "religion" that does horrendous atrocities and kills millions.

• Make it a crime to leave that religion.

• Blame all these atrocities on God and His "Religion".

This is how religion is used to cause people to HATE God and blame HIM for all the wars and deaths.

This is why Jesus outed the Synagogue of Satan AKA Illuminati so we would KNOW who is really behind it all.

Bottom line: religion is simply Satan masquerading as God.

He is a counterfeiter.

There are only two religious systems in the world.

Satan controls one, the other belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the ONLY way to God.

All religion does is drive people AWAY from God which is exactly what it was designed to do.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. Link

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

originally posted by: Metallicus
Just remember, you and God don't need a middleman.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hamas, meanwhile, praised the apparent kidnapping but stopped short of accepting responsibility.

your assumption "no proof that Hamas had anything to do with it. " falls short of reason and not very logical.

"stopped short of accepting responsibility" cause u know Hamas is ISIS biatch now.

shhh its a secret.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Not defending Hamas here, they are terrorists, however...keep this simple thought in mind.

If the USA was besieged, invaded, surrounded and occupied and was reliant on every scrap of food and medicine from that occupying force....We would all be terrorists, just as our forefathers were terrorists. Think George Washington for one.
edit on 31-7-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

Editing to add that Hannity's play book is to ask a question such as "Is Hamas a terrorist organization?" If the guest would have said. "Yes"

Hannity would have sad. "There. Case closed.' It was no win situation on that show. It always is with him.
edit on 31-7-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

not only Palestinians were fooled,,,,for instance

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Carter said "there's a good chance" that Hamas, which has operated a network of successful social and charitable organizations for Palestinians, could become a nonviolent organization"

so in reality,, the Hamas are just another failed government program that ordinary people suffer from.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join