It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Goes On Wild Screaming Fit At Palestinian Guest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Answer what, the op is not about how i feel about the obumers, why dont you go start a thread and we can answer you.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Fox "fair and balanced" my arse. Anyone looking at that can see the bias, he starts off straight away by shouting and pointing at the camera, didn't give him 5 seconds to talk and then when the Israeli representative speaks he lets him.
edit on 31-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Answer what, the op is not about how i feel about the obumers, why dont you go start a thread and we can answer you.

You make literally zero sense. I never mentioned Obama. Go troll elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

How is your post not biased, seriously, pot meets kettle.

How is it biased? And while we are at it answer the question I asked and was ignored by everyone.

What was the question, what was the answer. Your post is incredibly biased.

Palestinians openly admit their goal is genocide. Stay biased.

If you are asking a question the you might want to throw a "?" into your sentences, because all I see with those 2 quotes is statements.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

How is it biased? And while we are at it answer the question I asked and was ignored by everyone.

If you are asking a question the you might want to throw a "?" into your sentences, because all I see with those 2 quotes is statements.

Wooaahhhh Grammar police. One of them does have a ? in it. Thanks. Since you were unable to determine what was being asked, I will ask again.

What was the question Hannity asked, what was the answer given?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Wooaahhhh Grammar police. One of them does have a ? in it. Thanks. Since you were unable to determine what was being asked, I will ask again.

If you are maskmy a question do it right, don't get up on your high horse for making a mistake in basic English.

We will never know the answer because the man was not allowed to finish.

Blame Hannity for not getting a proper answer.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

If you are maskmy a question do it right, don't get up on your high horse for making a mistake in basic English.

What does maskmy a question mean? I am unfamiliar with that word.

OP said the man did answer, are you saying the OP is lying?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It means autocorrect on my phone
Did you watch the video? Or did you even read the OP?

Hannity cut him off and eventually closed the programme (without allowing the Palestinian speaker talking time) simply because the Palestinian speaker didn't answer a question the way in which Hannity would have liked it answered.

The man didn't get to finish hence there is no answer. How you can look at that video and think Hannity showed an iota of balance is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Hannity cut him off and eventually closed the programme (without allowing the Palestinian speaker talking time) simply because the Palestinian speaker didn't answer a question the way in which Hannity would have liked it answered.

The man didn't get to finish hence there is no answer. How you can look at that video and think Hannity showed an iota of balance is beyond me.

Oh, so you made a mistake in basic English. That's pretty terrible. What is maskmy that your phone autocorrects to it?

I can't watch the video. I read the OP which states ....

simply because the Palestinian speaker didn't answer a question the way in which Hannity would have liked it answered

So the OP claims it was answered and Hannity did not like the answer. So again, my question is what exactly was asked, what exactly was given as an answer?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Oh, so you made a mistake in basic English. That's pretty terrible. What is maskmy that your phone autocorrects to it?

simply because the Palestinian speaker didn't answer a question the way in which Hannity would have liked it answered

So the OP claims it was answered and Hannity did not like the answer. So again, my question is what exactly was asked, what exactly was given as an answer?

Then what the hell are you doing commenting on something you haven't even watched? You are calling other people biased here without even seeing what happened.

You want to know what was said? Get a better computer/internet connection or whatever is stopping you, I am not a charity worker.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

How can people watch that crap? 24 hours of it no less.

I've seriously learned more about the differences in thread counts of sheets via infomercials than I did in that "interview"

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't piss in Sean Hannitty's ear if his brain was on fire. I was trying to eat lunch at my parent's house yesterday and my dad is a FOX news junkie. I could not even eat in the presence of that crap. It is such obvious pro war propaganda. It disgusts me that people can watch it with such lack of critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Then what the hell are you doing commenting on something you haven't even watched? You are calling other people biased here without even seeing what happened.

You want to know what was said? Get a better computer/internet connection or whatever is stopping you, I am not a charity worker.

What the hell is the OP doing lying in his post? You claim the OP is lying. Of course it's simple to type the question and answer, you just refuse to do so.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

Get more truth out of Cartoon Network that Fox News... I don;t watch any of that crap to be honest, all the Media outlets are pushing the same bs.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

"It's easier not to reply."
That's what I'm getting..

So here's a summary:
Hannity invites two guests on his show, one for Palestine, one for Israel.
Hannity poses a question to the Palestinian guest, and then immediately cuts him off. And then begins to yell at him.
And then he poses another question.. And then cuts him off.. And starts yelling at him. See a pattern?

Bill o'reilly has taught you well

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Ok, I listened. Hannity was a complete moronic turd as always, but the Palestinian guest rep. refused to answer questions. When asked if he thought Hamas were terrorists he skirted the question numerous times and absolutely refused to answer. Then after refusing to answer, while saying he would answer, he switches to saying he already answered. If he answered, why was he saying he would answer if allowed.

It's hard to figure out who was more annoying Brand or Hannity. I would be happy with them both gone.

Either way you flat out lied, the guy was given a chance to answer and refused to do so.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

From what I gathered, Hannity is an oversized maggot and if he spoke like that to my face, I would batter his plastic head in... In other words, he was irrational and arrogant.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

"It's easier not to reply."
That's what I'm getting..

So here's a summary:
Hannity invites two guests on his show, one for Palestine, one for Israel.
Hannity poses a question to the Palestinian guest, and then immediately cuts him off. And then begins to yell at him.
And then he poses another question.. And then cuts him off.. And starts yelling at him. See a pattern?

Bill o'reilly has taught you well

Hannity is a moron. The guy was given a chance to answer and when asked about whether Hamas was a terrorist group the guy goes on a tangent. Hannity asks again and he then talks about the US believes they are, again not answering. Hannity said no I am asking YOUR opinion, are they? The guy does not answer, then later says he already did answer .. which was a lie.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

From what I gathered, Hannity is an oversized maggot and if he spoke like that to my face, I would batter his plastic head in... In other words, he was irrational and arrogant.

He absolutely was, and how anyone can listen to that giant douche is beyond me.

The Palestinian guest did refuse to answer though. He was asked a difficult question he did not want to answer because there was no way to double talk out of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

If you could have watched that the whole time why were you asking other people what happened? He consistently cut him off before he got to finish answering, he didn't do that to the Israeli representative, how am I lying?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join