It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The racist truth regarding Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Then show me otherwise. Do it now while you've got the floor and have my attention.

... it was already shown your source is flat out wrong and you admitted it was. Not sure what you are looking for.

ETA: It doesn't say the medics were killed, you're right.

Genocide is never mentioned. It agrees with what you want to be true, so you posted it. It's a lie. After admitting it's a lie you stand by it. It's kind of disgusting.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: FlySolo

I'm sorry, but your video is abhorrent. If you let him speak for you in your rebuttals, you have made a serious error.

In the first 90 seconds he flashes a Reuters article on the screen. His voice-over announces that Israel had killed the driver and medics. The problem is the article didn't say any medics were killed. Whether your announcer was just careless, or intentionally lying, please don't let him speak for you. We've talked before and I have too much respect for you for this.

The other thing that occurred in the first 90 seconds was your announcer saying:

The majority of Israelis living in Israel are F------ racists.

Really, FlySolo, you're better than this.

He is? Actually in his own way he is right in what he says:

84% of the jewish population thinks Nuttyyahu is amazing!???
www.jewishnews.co.uk...

Shall we bring up the Israeli lie of the three teens again... as a precurser for going to war with a so-called terrorits group?
twitter.com...

And then notice one of the twitter posts reminds us that collective punishment is prohibited by UN law.

What Israel is doing RIGHT NOW and has been for decades is passive aggressive collective punishment.
Even the UN law states that this is wrong. A law made by the council that ALLOWED them to have Israel (biggest mistake in the last century).

I call that #ing racism...
edit on 31/7/14 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/7/14 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

My lazy fingers have clicked on a lazy OP which didn't even bothered checking out the validity of the context he was posting. Your OP was loud and clear, you took one single quote (which didn't even existed) and then labeled Israel as racist and seeking a genocide.

Such a loving act it was, thank you for spreading truth and harmony in the Middle East. Now we are one step closer to long-lasting peace.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Judaism is purely about race, blood lines and a religion that anchors its followers to the ancient past and its enforced in order to keep people locked into that past.

In that respect, then pretty much the rest of the world is still anchored to their bloodlines. Born and raised in multicultural country and a descendant of three different races myself, I have a hard time coming to terms with "bloodlines". I understand it, but I'm a mutt. Sometimes mutts are genetically superior. Some food for thought.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Enough. I know I can't convince you what you believe to be right, is actually wrong. It's a waste of energy. But my "due diligence" is what brought me to that YT clip in the first place. I am never one-sided. In fact, my integrity is sometimes my downfall. Here is that "one single quote" you say that didn't exist.

Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”

And like the narrator said, what would happen if the context of that "fake" quote was spoken of Jews?
Ya, thought so...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

And like the narrator said, what would happen if the context of that "fake" quote was spoken of Jews?
Ya, thought so...

What if, I love that game. What if Hamas was given the military capability to kill every Israeli tomorrow?
Ya, thought so...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Shiloh7

Judaism is purely about race, blood lines and a religion that anchors its followers to the ancient past and its enforced in order to keep people locked into that past.

In that respect, then pretty much the rest of the world is still anchored to their bloodlines. Born and raised in multicultural country and a descendant of three different races myself, I have a hard time coming to terms with "bloodlines". I understand it, but I'm a mutt. Sometimes mutts are genetically superior. Some food for thought.

Except... we don't think and believe we are anchored... the beliefs possessed by those who follow judaism does not impose itself on ANYONE, this is something jews / zionists CHOOSES to live by.

The rest of the world chooses to be human next to human.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Wait a minute here. What are you going to do, needle it to death? You give me one shred of news from any source that has all their facts straight. One? What you've done is, just magnify a minor error and use that to refute the entire premise. I think that's called a Straw Man. Moving forward, Israel is committing genocide. Bottom line. This situation is the most ironic one in history. Oskar Schindler is rolling in his grave.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Minor error? You find claiming they talk about genocide when they do not a minor error? Maybe that is your problem.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Then we freakin deal with it. Don't try and suggest you know how to cause you don't. Otherwise it would have been dealt with and not take 20 effing centuries. You want the land for yourself because your believe God gave it to you. Palestine too. But at least they're willing to settle for a two-state solution. Well, "were"willing. Now they want burrow under the ground and pop up in your house to kill you in your sleep. All because you're not willing to give back some land. Ya, I'm pissed off at your nation.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Why don't you just comment on the FB remarks by Ayelet Shaked? But no, instead you want to derail my point on a technicality. It's minor, deal with it and let's talk about the real issues.

And it is Genocide. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.
edit on 31-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Then we freakin deal with it. Don't try and suggest you know how to cause you don't. Otherwise it would have been dealt with and not take 20 effing centuries. You want the land for yourself because your believe God gave it to you. Palestine too. But at least they're willing to settle for a two-state solution. Well, "were"willing. Now they want burrow under the ground and pop up in your house to kill you in your sleep. All because you're not willing to give back some land. Ya, I'm pissed off at your nation.

We deal with what? Hamas killing every Israeli?

I don't want the land. Israel is the one who wanted a two-state solution. The whole mess started because Arabs wanted them gone and invaded.

Pissed off at my nation? What nation is that? The nation of logical rational people?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Ya, thought so...

What if, I love that game. What if Hamas was given the military capability to kill every Israeli tomorrow?
Ya, thought so...

I have to touch on this again it bugs me so much. Ya! what if? What if that language was used against you? You know damn well what would happen. Don't change the subject with me when I get going man. I will needle your points to the ground. So instead of being a racist hypocrite, explain why it's ok for Shaked to refer to Palestinians that way. I'm dying to hear your justifications.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I don't want the land. Israel is the one who wanted a two-state solution. The whole mess started because Arabs wanted them gone and invaded.

See, be careful. You just made a minor error. Actually a major fallacy. So I better not talk to you because right out of the gate you're being disingenuous. Why should I believe you? The truth is for the record, Israel REJECTED a two-state solution. The whole mess "last century" is because the UN effed up. The whole mess this century is because BIBI loves bulldozers.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

God's chosen people? Well they shouldn't have any worries killing each other if their place in heaven is a 100% guarantee... But they won't because they know their entire belief is nothing but bs.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Israel is committing genocide...

You would be wise to forget everything you think you know about war...

You CANNOT view a situation such as this through the eyes of the media and expect it to make a lick of sense.

ALL wars are a completely staged fabrications and this is clearly not an exception.

The cabbalists hiding behind this Palestinian facade have absolutely NO interest in peace whatsoever.

TPTB are hiding behind the facade of 'Palestinian refugees' while in reality there is no such thing as a “The Palestinian homeland”.

This entire Palestinian VS Israel thing is a total complete fabrication with a stealth agenda behind it.

Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day “Palestinians” are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as “Jordanians”), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians – something they did not know the day before.

Origin of the Name Palestine

After the destruction of the second Temple by the Roman Empire, the name of the land was changed to Palestine, to erase the name of the Jewish entities that had existed there- Judea and the Israel- and the name of Jerusalem was changed as well- to Capitonlina. this is how the Romans controlled the places they conquered- remove the original settlers and erase the name of the land from memory.

To use the name Palestine in the mouth of Arabs who claim it as their homeland is a terrible lie, and is preventing Israel from living in peace. the Jews did not come to throw peaceful shepherds out of their picturesque villages. the Jews came home to their ancient land after having tried for 2000 years to put down roots in other places. since no such place existed anywhere, the revival of the Jewish state was the result. a blessed event which the world should applaud. instead, now there is a movement afoot to deny the Jews their independence. so-called historical Palestine includes Syria and Jordan, yet the Arabs of Gaza and Judea and Samaria do not claim that for themselves. it should make one think!! so think!

www.palestinefacts.org...

“HISTORY IS A LIE! ALL WARS ARE STARTED ON PURPOSE!

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

"All war is based on deception." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"Wars are all based on lies, could not be fought without lies" — Charles M. Young.

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

"I have worked since 1911 trying to find out why the human race can’t live in peace and enjoy the bounties and blessing God provides for our use and benefit in such abundance, it was 1950 before I penetrated the secret that the wars and revolutions which scourge our lives, and the chaotic conditions that prevail, are nothing more or less than the effects of the continuing Luciferian conspiracy." Pawns

edit on 31-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
You have a thread critisizing a race of people and you are calling people racist.????

You are joking arent you?

Jews are not a race, Judaism is a religion, are Christians a race or Muslims? No, they are religions just like Judaism and all three have many different races of people practicing them.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

See, be careful. You just made a minor error. Actually a major fallacy. So I better not talk to you because right out of the gate you're being disingenuous. Why should I believe you? The truth is for the record, Israel REJECTED a two-state solution. The whole mess "last century" is because the UN effed up. The whole mess this century is because BIBI loves bulldozers.

Show me where they said they will never accept a two state solution. Did they reject the specific conditions, or the very idea?

One of us is being disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Ya, thought so...

Ya, thought so...

I have to touch on this again it bugs me so much. Ya! what if? What if that language was used against you? You know damn well what would happen. Don't change the subject with me when I get going man. I will needle your points to the ground. So instead of being a racist hypocrite, explain why it's ok for Shaked to refer to Palestinians that way. I'm dying to hear your justifications.

In what way exactly? It's a guy doing a voice over who we have proven flat out lied.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: pennydrops
You have a thread critisizing a race of people and you are calling people racist.????

You are joking arent you?

Jews are not a race, Judaism is a religion, are Christians a race or Muslims? No, they are religions just like Judaism and all three have many different races of people practicing them.

Sorry, untrue, and you are intentionally obfuscating the issue which you know is a lot more complicated than that. I have shown you the DNA reports, you ignore them, not much else to say.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join