It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some conspiracy experts to review my new movie!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi, I'm Brian Taylor, long time ATS member and filmmaker, (among other things.)
In December I will be releasing my first (good) feature film "Battle at Beaver Creek."
Members of ATS will get first crack at it, because I love ATS, and because it's a "conspiracy movie."

But before it is released I'd like to have a few (maybe up to 6) ATS members (or staff) watch and review the film.
Your review should be between 300 and 500 words long and (hopefully) say a few nice things, that I may then use for marketing.

The reason I'm choosing ATS members (or staff) to review the film is because, when the film was reviewed by filmthreat magazine, although they liked it and said some nice things, they had absolutely no inkling of there being any conspiracy topics mentioned or illustrated.

Battle at Beaver Creek is a scifi war movie about mind control. The tag line is " WWIII will be fought for your mind."

It's about a young man who decides to go to battle to defend his home in Canada's north, against an unknown presumably Russian force, when an American mind control unit shows up and robs him of all his choices.

It features: supersoldiers, clones, mind control, the Zetas, PLA unit 61398, implants, spying, paranoia, holographs, the end of oil, global warming and a few other "conspiracy" related topics. (Plus some killing and dying...)

If you are interested in reviewing the film, please respond to this thread with a couple words about your qualifications to do so.
I will pick the four or six reviewers by Sept 1st and provide them with the private link to the film, which must not be shared.
(The film will go live online on Dec 21)

I don't really have anything to offer you other than my thanks and credit for your review, which will probably look something like "-username, abovetopsecret.com" on our marketing materials, (the poster, the dvd, the admats for web, etc.)

But you will get to see the film before anyone else.

I look forward to your responses and thanks for playing!

The Trailers are below.

Brian.
edit on 29-7-2014 by briantaylor because: links aren't working

edit on 29-7-2014 by briantaylor because: working on links

edit on 29-7-2014 by briantaylor because: submitting to superior minds

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here is the official Trailer...

Here is the teaser Trailer...

Good luck, here's your trailers. Just put the part after the v=

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

edit on 9-3-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

Hello Brian,

I'd be happy to review your film and write a review.

In this thread I tried to show how the latest Godzilla movie is a PsyOp propaganda piece for the MIC.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one seems to have agreed with me.

But then no one in that thread has my experience in film.

I can't guarantee you'll like what I say, but I promise to be fair and honest.

edit on 29/7/14 by JAK because: Full quote removed. Reply to function used.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic
Thank you Psynic
I've read your comments and you seem like the perfect person to review the film, due to your experience with film and your penchant for conspiracy.
I have no worries about what anyone will say, this is our first film, it cost 10,000, I know it's strengths and weaknesses.
And of course there's no reason to quote that which is not quote worthy.

I'll be in touch.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4
Thank you Mclaren.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am sure there are many, many, many, more qualified posters that can write a review. However, if you need someone. I could do if for you. It would be scrapping the bottom of the ATS barrel, as I am fairly new here. So I hope you find better than I.

I could bring a everyman perspective to your film. While also having a broad knowledge of conspiracy theory. I am no expert, I just read a lot. As to qualifications, you could read my short story I am working on titled The Gang. It is linked in my sig. Its nothing to write home about but it gives an example of what I am capable of.

Hope your movie does great. I love reading about and supporting people who try to achieve their creative dreams.
edit on 29-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Hey Drums, been a long time.
Glad to see you're still around.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'll take a look as well, i'm a huge movie buff and interested in this...as well as trying to get a jump start in the film industry, no matter what cruel place it would be

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Thanks for the very kind words of encouragement.
Everypersons are great and everypersons with conspiracy knowledge are exactly what I'm after.
I'm hoping that I get conspiracy related reviews.
I hope you end up being one of the reviewers.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

also, I read the gang, I liked it.
Your style makes me think we know each other.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh
Thanks
I am definitely outside the industry.
But what is it you want to do and why aren't you already doing it?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Nice. Making and releasing an independent film is no small feat. From what I can tell from the official trailer, your team has a good knack for building intensity and it plays well with that sort of filming.

I love seeing creative stuff from members. How awesome!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

SAG/AFTRA, IATSE and also a film maker here.

I'll review your film and if you want to see my imdb page send me a u2u.

Here is the trailer to our film.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I would love to help. I've been stuck in the conspiracy world for a while now. lol. I also have a web page I'm on with about 1200 like minded ladies that could give there opinion too on the trailers, Some of which are published authors.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I would be interested. I don't own a t.v. and watch very little entertainment media because of the current state of main stream television. I just lose interest. However you teaser trailer have piqued my interest, and that is very hard to do nowadays.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Could you post the actual link to the trailer please? Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The subject of mind control is one that I have been looking into for a while. I am not sure how I will go putting together 300 words for you, but can provide a CT assessment between your movie and the current mind control theory.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I can't wait to see it . Looks like it will be awesome!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: orbitbaby

You will find all our film, including the trailers, at www.youtube.com/enqueuefilm

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join