It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Post's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Right maybe im missing something here but whats with all the gay post's?

What does a person choosing to be gay have to do with conspiracies? I have to put up with living around homophobic people almost all the time and i cannot even escape it in these forums. I understand people have the right to express themselves and im totally for people doing just that, but why in a conspiracy forum?

Please tell me if im missing something here.

Regards,
Neo!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You know, at first I thought this was nothing more than a strange rant destined for the trash bin. But in afterthought...I realized the poster has a very valid point.

Apologies on the hasty action.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neodaemon
"...I have to put up with living around homophobic people almost all the time..."

Uggh, stupid. I hate it when people use Homophobic. Homophobic, let me break it down. Homo=Same, Phobia=Uncontrollable fear of. Thus, Homophobia= Fear of things that are the same. Thus, they'd be afriad of Spaghetti, having more than one slice of one kind of pizza. More than one glass of a drink, etc...So please, think before you post.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by AeroQuake]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
...Sha blah blah blah...

Eh he....

My previous comments where a misunderstanding of what was being said - Appologies.....I thought Neo was complaining about gay people on ATS....

*Opens mouth and inserts foot*

[edit on 12/3/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Neo I agree with you, some times threads are misleading and end up in a bashing gay rant.

I am aware of 3 of them and on one of them I could not even post after reading the trash in it.

The second one I pointed out it was misleading but still the person that started the post got his wishes.

The 3 one I didn't not even bother to look at it.

for some reason when it comes to bashing homosexuals it attracts a lot of people some open minded and more than not the narrow minded religious fundamentalist.

I agree with you I think that some do it to prove a point and follow their own personal agenda to satisfy their ego.

And I also noticed that is the same person too.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And as you can see for some of the post so far the bashing began.

I really think we have a problem here when somebody can not even be themself because it becomes a target.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
And as you can see for some of the post so far the bashing began.

I really think we have a problem here when somebody can not even be themself because it becomes a target.

oooops....

I kind of misread this thread....I see what Neo means now - I sort of made a mistake and glazed over it - I've edited my comments above...Thank goodness I caught that before my 2 hours was up

My appologies once again...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

I kind of misread this thread....I see what Neo means now - I sort of made a mistake and glazed over it - I've edited my comments above...Thank goodness I caught that before my 2 hours was up

My appologies once again...

Its ok, not harm done you change your avatar so I did not realy knew it was you until now, sorry I know you are not narrow minded at all.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Obviously any discussion regarlding a group of individuals choices in life which aren't secretive in any sense shouldn't be in a conspiracy forum. There is no conspiracy to discuss but only flaming to be done. I can somewhat understand the question "is homosexuality moral" being debated here in the forums as there is something which is borderline (close enough to a conspiracy) in the query.

Other than that, gay bashing in any sense, direct or indirect, should not be tolerated. ATS is (allegedly) a place for open-minded people to come and rationally discuss and issue which is seldomly discussed - a site created for the discussion of alternative topics. ATS is not a site for those who wish to further their confused agenda through hurtful words and a lack of facts regarding issues which haven't any merrit.

If I am of a minority race, so what? If I believe in a God you've never heard of, why do you care? If I am sexually attracted to a goat, what business is it of yours? Many of the people who gay bash are religous folks anyhow, yet when they do such a thing they are sinning. When you insult a person for their choices in life and claiming what they do is against Gods word, you are taking pride in your religion. That in itself is a sin, one much worse than being loving and compassionate as those who you are attacking are.

Many of you get too caught up in your points of view and forget you yourself are not God, you don't have the right to condemn another human being for doing anything. You do however have the right to hide behind your desk thinking your a big man and keeping your mouth shut. Don't try to bring in a new erra of morality, because you will fail. Don't try to speak your mind when it's full of evil, hateful thoughts, because you will be punnished. Sit back, relax and shut up. If you don't, bad things will come to you. What you put out into this world comes back three-fold. That's what your aura is all about. If you were considering talkin stuff in the direction of Neo or any other indivudual with veiws which differ from your own...take a look at your aura. I'll bet it's pretty dark. You must have a pretty miserable life.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Haven't you heard! It's the homosexual agenda! They are secretly attempting to convert men into better dressers and only dance to Erasure.

PS. I forgot about Pet Shop Boys as well.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
yeah, and while we are at it, what say those Christophobic threads, and the Religousophobic ones, and how about the Conservophobic threads around here, yeah, anyway?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Now that that's cleared up - (Thanks for the comment marg
) - I'd have to say while I understand and share your frustration Neo....This problem here on ATS regarding the bashing of people for their lifestyle is something almost all message boards thrive on...

Some people on this board actually believe that the gay population has an agenda and that they're all in a cahoots of some sort
- Of course some people on this board think that there's an antenna on the moon that zaps us of our souls...so hey....

The best solution is to just continue posting and either ignore them with that magical button or ignore them on your own...If they start u2u'ing you or attacking you in a forum by calling you names, then someone will step in and diffuse the situation and/or their membership...

Unfortunately, ATS has a prety good cross-sample of the "real world" population...And a few of those narrow-minded, culturally inadept fools actually have ATS screen names and love to # down people's throats b/c they think they're lifetsyle is better than yours....In reality they're just "special" people with nothing better to do

[edit on 12/3/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have nothing against anyone on this forum or about what they post. I try not to ignore people because i like to listen to all sides and i have no problem with how people on this forum feel. I just wondered why there were gay posts in a conspiracy forum. But in this case i think ill forget it lol i think its fair enough people should be able to air their feelings.

Regards,

Neo.

p.s if i've offended anyone im truly sorry.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
yeah, and while we are at it, what say those Christophobic threads, and the Religousophobic ones, and how about the Conservophobic threads around here, yeah, anyway?

I Agree

You can't have your cake and eat it too. This is a discussion board that supports peoples of varied backgrounds and everyone has different views of the world and that is what makes this board enjoyable. For example if Mokuhadzushi and I didn't disagree on the war on terror then we would not have the debates we now do.

Bottom line is there are people in this world who disagree with you and without them what fun would this world be?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

I Agree

You can't have your cake and eat it too. This is a discussion board that supports peoples of varied backgrounds and everyone has different views of the world and that is what makes this board enjoyable. For example if Mokuhadzushi and I didn't disagree on the war on terror then we would not have the debates we now do.

Bottom line is there are people in this world who disagree with you and without them what fun would this world be?

I dont think you get what the aim of this topic is about. I just wanted to know why gay posts where on a conspiracy Forum...

Regards,
Neo

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As EnronOutrunHomerun stated many think that Gays have an agenda to undermine traditional values. So I would call that a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok, yes and your all entitled to your own oppinions. In my oppinion gay's have no agenda but everyone has different oppinions. I totally agree because of the fact some people think gays have a hidden agenda it should be in the forum. Now i can see that whereas i could not when i started the topic.

Regards and thanks for the replies,
Neo!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This world would improve by 100x if ignorance was wiped from this planet.

Comparing homosexuals to pedophilles screams of ignorance, I can't believe there are people who still think this way...NO, it's not an opinion, it's not something you can disagree/agree with...it's complete and utter CRAP!

(BlackJackal not referring to you...was just pointing out one way in which I disagreed with your statement)

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neodaemon

I dont think you get what the aim of this topic is about. I just wanted to know why gay posts where on a conspiracy Forum...

Regards,
Neo

I see certain segments of the US government, creating a false sense of morality. It's goal, to create animosity among the populace. To create an atmosphere of an 'us against them' mentality, to more easily undermine the Constitution and the very ideas that the USA was founded on. Whereas they could re-shape the country into their image, an image that benefits the chosen elite.
That's quite the conspiracy, IMHO.

Etymology: Latin conspirare to be in harmony, to join in an unlawful agreement, from com- together + spirare to breathe

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

As EnronOutrunHomerun stated many think that Gays have an agenda to undermine traditional values. So I would call that a conspiracy.

To undermine traditional values? How the hell do homosexuals undermine someone else's traditional values? LOL...like it's some gay cult set out to ruin the traditional American family...give me a break.

Personally, I think it's just an excuse to bash homosexuals...why beat around the bush?

[edit on 12/3/2004 by Lecky]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join